"free energy" books exchange (i give you 45)

Initiate

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 3:21 pm » by Oreocannon

yes you are, are you going to take picks at my grammar, or will you say where exactly do you find flaws in the blueprints?

Initiate

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 3:26 pm » by Crusader

Neither, I had to assume this as you frequently misunderstand the point I am making. Re-read my penultimate post as you have not understood.
Regular is not a unit of measure

Initiate

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 3:47 pm » by Oreocannon

thanks but i dont feel like loosing any more time on your flip floping.
everyone saw how you lie, and your tactics.
everyone saw the books
i collected what i wanted
i sure feel happy hows about you?

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 02, 2012 1:21 am » by SUKHOV

Kinninigan wrote:
pacmanpacks wrote:FIRST post I do here:

free-clean-energy-magnet-motors-perpetual-motion-fact-t77710-20.html

that is something every single one of you in here should read and understand - not that I want to ban cia212 or any other troll (paid of not) but to understand that he is not a true or serious person, I am - I can admit if I make a mistake, but I am not going to get attacked like that without somekind of ending that at least (should) make sense to everyone else who read what I write.

Bottom line: We don't have time for all this nonsense, we are really about to be killed by UN / NATO's "skynet", with drones, locked on target: Your smart phone or iPad - I am not saying this for effect OR as a joke, I can't even explain with words if I had a year how deep we are already into the new world order aka Agenda 21 + more to come. . .

i wanna restate something too, i DO NOT think "cia212" is dis-info or am i pointing out any dtv members

my statement goes to the "whole conspiracy realm in general"

but i am weary about members who NEVER write threads but chime in on everyone elses

it does even give them a "baseline" as to what their area of knowledge is but they expect people to follow their word as "the truth"

and because i research reptilians and the illuminati i am very keen on this

I understand your sentiment Kinn, but as a poster/ non topic writer (for the most part, you might see a couple from me here and there) I do not believe us posters who do not make topics believe our posts to be irrefutable truth.

My posts are purely opinion, unless provided with a link, or if the statement is an obvious fact.

As for the free energy, nothing is free. Newton's third law guys. What we should be investing time in for a bright future for everyone (that includes other species...) is Clean, sustainable, and VERY low cost energy (and I don't mean cost in dollars, I mean cost in energy to receive energy)

Cheers buddy :cheers: :hugging:
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Previous