"free energy" books exchange (i give you 45)

Initiate

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 12:39 pm » by Oreocannon

Dear members, please listen because if you let this thread die it is the last time i will waste keyboard strokes to help you. As you saw earlier this thread free-clean-energy-magnet-motors-perpetual-motion-fact-t77710.html

The thread above spread awareness that free energy is very real, but suppressed.
little paid to post pieces of shit like "cia212" immediately came to disrupt the conversation and "demand proof" and make fun of you. They are afraid......they are afraid we may get together and exchange facts and information and start spreading such info.
Their job is to keep this forum dumb and ignorant.....so any intelligent threads or talks about subjects such as free energy are immediately attacked and ridiculed. They will demand proof, to keep you occupied, they will mock and insult you, and make fun of you....so you wont have time to do anything productive. But they have a fear of the opposite. where we make a thread, and exchange our own books of free energy and such inventions...and we all benefit and learn new stuff, that the others had, while sharing ours. That way we spread awareness, comment and discuss.

so we are going to make cia2012's cry by:
1) posting all books, info, links and videos to free energy and water cars and such devices, here
2) we are going to save everything and download everything
3) we will engage to discuss how it all works

what disinfo agents or trolls like cia2012 can do to stop us?
1) he will come here and start "demanding proof" and calling us "tinfoil hats"
2) when we ignore him and proceed to exchange books, links and discuss free energy he will call us crazy and make fun on how we fail to provide proof because we cant prove it and its not real.
3) he may make fun of you all he wants but he will fail to stop you from downloading and exchanging all the books and links in the thread.
--------------------------bottom line-----------------------
we all get smarter and learn new stuff, exchange ideas and discuss, one disinfo agent gets fired
----------------------------------------------------------------

I will start:
in http://www.rexresearch.com/ you will find everything about free energy and many other books!
i have personally uploaded 54 books on free energy on
http://www.2shared.com/file/BFE6sCle/za_dts.html

Some books may be wrong, some may be lies and scams, but reading and discussion will solve that.
As you may see from videos on youtube, people drive their water cars, so it must work somehow dont you think?

Now, start posting your books and links on free energy and lets make faggots like cia212 fired from their disinfo job!
How does it feel cia212? how does it feel when free people who you cant suppress bite back?

Initiate

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 12:44 pm » by Oreocannon

i am really looking forward today to see how "paid to post" idiots like lowsix and cia212 will try to make fun of us, failing to prevent us from exchanging these books. i like to see how they claim all of rexresearch information is false and crazy, and how all the inventors including tesla are crazy and we are all tinfoil hats! i really am!

Master Conspirator

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 12:57 pm » by Lowsix

oreocannon wrote:Some books may be wrong, some may be lies and scams

So you're posting lies, scams and disinformation?

Thats an odd way to make your point..but ok.
We appreciate your honesty.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 1:01 pm » by Vertigo

The Keshe Foundation is an independent non-profit and non-religious organization founded by nuclear engineer M.T. Keshe that aims to develop new scientific knowledge, new technologies and new solutions to major global problems like famine, water shortage, lack of electrical power supply, climate change, and disease, through the use of specially developed plasma reactors which will also give Mankind the real freedom to travel in deep Space.

http://www.keshefoundation.org

:look:

Initiate

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 2:09 pm » by Oreocannon

hey thanks vertigo! glad someone decided to start!

Initiate

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 2:09 pm » by Knownawareness

OP I have downloaded the link and I will save the website You have provided.

Lowsix wrote:So you're posting lies, scams and disinformation?

Thats an odd way to make your point..but ok.
We appreciate your honesty.

Hehehe. Just like You said. RIGHT ON CUE.....

I love the way he left out the rest of the sentence....tut tut Lowsix.

Some books may be wrong, some may be lies and scams, but reading and discussion will solve that.

You and others cannot stop what is happening. You can only delay and waste Your own time.
In the end the light has returned and the IllumiNADA is shown for its false light. Even Israhell is failing to control the hearts and mind of the American people and the rest of the world for that matter.

Your disinfo attempts are almost now robotic. Actually are You half Android like?

Great work Oreocannon. The Dark ones are :censored:

Knownawareness

Initiate

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 2:22 pm » by Oreocannon

their tactic to demand proof is the best disinfo strategy.
- We start to try to discuss something new and groundbraking
- they immediately come and demand proof, calling us crazy.
- we tell them if you dont believe leave the thread, but no, they say they just want a little proof, OR NO ONE WILL BELIEVE US!
- if we dont spend half an hour looking for proof, they call us crazy and say no one will believe us without proof.
- if we stop giving proof to what we claim we really start to sound like crazy
- if we give them proof they will claim its bullshit and demand "peer reviewed" then "sourced" then "citated" then "doctored" then "academic" type of proof. would you like for obama to sign the proof so you can believe?

here you see them claim that all books i have given are lies, scams and disinformation.
of course mixing my words, we all know what i said. that i havent read all of the books, that it is possible for some to be wrong, but in the end they are a lot of fine books, and some of them are bound to give us a good idea and increase our intelligence.
at most 2 books would turn out to be wrong...

Initiate

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 2:25 pm » by Oreocannon

they really cannot do anything else then try to provoke us and make us look crazy.
they would want to make it look to the other readers that its all bullshit and we are crazy, but people will still download the books.
only thing they can do now is demand proof to try to waste our time.
i say read the 54 books if you want proof.
the say i give them the proof because i am the one claiming that free energy is real.
i say fuck you, i dont care if you believe, nor do i have to prove anything, i have posted books, all i claim is i believe it is real and i have provided books to study with others.

see what happens when you mess with oreocannon?
see what happens when you troll free energy threads?
now thousands of people will see those books, all because of you, disinfo agents.
you made me do this. :sunny:

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 2:43 pm » by Perronick

I don't mean to make waves here or change the topic of discussion, but proof is something that can and must be demanded, this is cannot be based on belief. Just my two cents.

Initiate

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 3:28 pm » by Oreocannon

yea perronick, only problem is what we have here are lotsa books, videos of people doing it (one Turkish guy in dutch university in-front of everyone). This is not a thread to prove it. if it was it would be called "proof free energy is real".
this is a thread to share and exchange books about it, so we can see for ourselves how real it is, and how it works.

will you give it a break now? its not a proof thread. we are exchanging books trying to study the subject.
will you people leave us alone?

Next