Free energy downside

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 05, 2009 2:18 pm » by Aardvaaks

Any thoughts on the 'zero point' Exopolitical stance that free energy must be used responsibly or it can have a disasterous effect on the immeadiate area causing instability increased sunspot activity or further afield in the cosmos in general. This is supported in the fact that if we are being coaxed by an ET/higher power their advanced technology is not readily available now thus solving co2 build up and pollution. Perhaps something more dangerous could result?
http://www.exopolitics.org.uk/research- ... lien-tech/

Free eneergy devices - Overunity devices
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sorgApq898
http://www.evert.de/ap0702e.htm
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 05, 2009 2:58 pm » by TheDuck

Nothing dangerous about over unity.. :flop:

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 05, 2009 6:00 pm » by Aardvaaks

theduck wrote:Nothing dangerous about over unity.. :flop:

Agreed it all looks harmless enough but then there is always an effect from something else yin yang, so perhaps the free energy production (well granted not free as cost is 5000 Australian dollars) but you know what I mean, free here but at the expense of somewhere something else?
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 05, 2009 6:07 pm » by Newearthman

The world already has more nukes than it knows what to do with, bring on the free energy. Unless the technoligy is simple and powerful enough for the average person to make a wepon out of it there's nothing to worry about.

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 05, 2009 6:24 pm » by TheDuck

I don't think you have to worry about depleting the aether or anything lol,

1 battery for instance runs something then charges another battery up at the same time that is all this is really but there are many, many different methods of producing the same effect..

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 05, 2009 8:17 pm » by Aardvaaks

I am not sure of this but the problem with battery supplies are they have lower DC voltage than the AC current we utilise in our homes, so wont that be inconvenient if we have to convert everything down to the lower voltages?...The upside is that it is much safer using lower voltages if example if we used the 12v car battery common in eco homes. One fella in the UK had a surplus Submarine batery bank to supply his house from wind and solar sources, worked great all year round until the month of December arrived.
PS you still playing poker and responding to posts Duck? :flop:
Groucho Marx