Free Energy Finally Discovered Rodin Coil Vortex Based Math

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 19, 2012 6:13 pm » by TheDuck

Just a video I'm watching it that moment.

Interesting enough to warrant a thread...

Upload to Disclose.tv

www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 19, 2012 9:06 pm » by Cia212

"Nothing moves in a straight line"
"Etheron flows in a line"
By his own definition, he's full of crap.

Also, everything in these Rodin talks are about the "simplicity" of the applications...and he's prepared to develop all of these advanced technologies "at any time". So, what's he waiting for? If it can be done with a small Rodin coil, then do it. That's the problem I have with all of these alternate technology guys - nothing ever actually works. Nothing is ever actually made from it.

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 19, 2012 11:48 pm » by TheDuck

One day, I hope, as I'm sure you do, that he proves you wrong.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 20, 2012 12:42 am » by Cia212

TheDuck wrote:One day, I hope, as I'm sure you do, that he proves you wrong.

Indeed!

I invested in several alternate energy ideas in the late 90s and nothing ever came of it. I hope someone proves me wrong, until then, this all sounds like pseudoscience nonsense.

Here's what I want to see from just one of these guys - just show up with a small-scale product that obviously works. Believe me, money would gush into the idea. I personally know executives at several private equity firms and any one of them could produce a $100 million check tomorrow for seed capital. But, no, guys like Rodin and Bearden and the rest all want several hundred million just to develop a prototype - of a "simple" product, that they all claim could be built "tomorrow".

I know it's off-topic but Bearden filed for a patent on a device that would contain several hundred feet of copper, a few magnets, basic electronics and could be "built on a single workbench" - then said it would take $200 million and a team of 100 people to assemble it. When he realized that number sounded crazy, he dropped it to $11 million. It's a con.

Some people get away with it. Look at Paul Moller - he's been working on that Skycar for over 30 years and has spent anywhere from $100 - 250 million dollars of investors' money (including an old boss of mine)...and has made a nice living doing it. But, in fairness, a Skycar is a LOT sexier than bad math.

Writer

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 12:05 pm » by Supersoylent

This was planned, developed and presented purely as a scam. I would encourage people who would tend to believe or contribute money to this to do some real research first.

Initiate

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 8:54 pm » by Oreocannon

cia invested in free energy but it didnt work. cause he said so.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 11:51 pm » by Cia212

Oreocannon wrote:cia invested in free energy but it didnt work. cause he said so.

The ones I invested in didn't work. But, unlike you, I didn't just change the definition of free energy.

BTW: How's the Tesla build going?

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 12:23 am » by Elnorel

It is a fancifull theory.

Show me one thing that he has done that actually works.
You know a demonstration, not some mumbo jumbo on the blackboard.

Maths is fascinating, but theory => some usefull product is a must.

Else its just alot of hot gas.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Writer

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 12:43 am » by Webhead

the trouble is with these free energy threads is that the mods on here get paid by people buying stupid plans that dont work , i wouldnt mind if 1 actualy worked, but it can never be you dont get anything for nothing do you mods?????

Initiate

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 1:26 am » by Oreocannon

my project is left because the faggots at the store only had sylicium diods and were super unhelpful and rude.
lol mods being paid by free energy scam websites, LOOOOOOOOOOL!
I think the plans they showed in my thread and the mentions of crystal radios were enough.
oh well im not looking to prove anything to goyum.

Next