FREE ENERGY IS A HUMAN RIGHT, DEMAND IT NOW!

Super Moderator

PostTue Feb 02, 2010 4:18 am » by Slith

gary19702 wrote:
dlslith wrote:Great point Gary!

Thank you, the thing is, oil in itself isn't the real worry, oil is fine by itself, it's the human desire to profit from oil that creates the trouble we have on our hands. to find a way to negate that is almost impossible, it would take a mass change of mind and will to work past that, we as a race, the human race need to recognize that NEED is not the same as WANT, our mindset is based on wants, especially in the western societies, we're driven by wants to the point that we think that we need, no matter what that object of our attentions are at the moment, our forefathers had it right, the american indians especially so. never take more than you need, give away what you don't need to those who do. it was primative back then, but they had the right idea on how to co-exist with the earth and nature.

Agreed, huge and poignant. Well put man

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 02, 2010 4:19 am » by Gary19702

I do accupuncture, works great, and it's really non invasive, no knives, heavy sedation, and it lasts for a long time afterwards too, but your situation? might be you need to just to be right afterwards, whatever the case, I'm sending positive energy your way! hope your feeling better soon! :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 02, 2010 4:20 am » by Aragajag

Of all the people I have seen go through back operations most of them ended up worse than the start, I was intrigued by the simple disk replacement done under local to if I remember right. I was offer fusion and told em where to put that, PK's are great but the paracetamol is a liver killer which they all have.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 02, 2010 4:24 am » by Kerrblur2

haha , gary Thank you I can feel your energy, felt it in the top of my head, good aim lol (another topic)
listen Theres this guy, its on YOUTUBE somewhere, a local guy that created a free energy machine to power basic appliances, and im trying to remember if it was something for sale, or just a prototype
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 02, 2010 4:26 am » by Gary19702

dlslith wrote:
gary19702 wrote:
dlslith wrote:Great point Gary!

Thank you, the thing is, oil in itself isn't the real worry, oil is fine by itself, it's the human desire to profit from oil that creates the trouble we have on our hands. to find a way to negate that is almost impossible, it would take a mass change of mind and will to work past that, we as a race, the human race need to recognize that NEED is not the same as WANT, our mindset is based on wants, especially in the western societies, we're driven by wants to the point that we think that we need, no matter what that object of our attentions are at the moment, our forefathers had it right, the american indians especially so. never take more than you need, give away what you don't need to those who do. it was primative back then, but they had the right idea on how to co-exist with the earth and nature.

Agreed, huge and poignant. Well put man

again, thank you! it's just like anything else in life when all seems grim, hindsight is 20\20 and we see the past as "the good old days" it may have been hard living back then, but the rewards were just as great too, I only hope that the governments would wise up, find that balance between old thinking like the american indians used, with todays technology, we'd be in utopia right about now. at some point something's gotta give, just hope we come out better for it.

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 02, 2010 4:28 am » by Gary19702

kerrblur2 wrote:got 100 mcg fetanyl patch this shit rocks!
i cant feel my face

:flop: should be your back feeling like that though1 lol!

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 02, 2010 4:30 am » by Kerrblur2

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 02, 2010 4:32 am » by Gary19702

aragajag wrote:Of all the people I have seen go through back operations most of them ended up worse than the start, I was intrigued by the simple disk replacement done under local to if I remember right. I was offer fusion and told em where to put that, PK's are great but the paracetamol is a liver killer which they all have.

I've seen what happens with fused disks, no thanks is my answer, I;m just lucky that it's a nerve in me that went wonky, and unlucky at the same time, but I deal with it pretty well without meds, just excercises to strenghthen my back and being careful how I move, and knock on wood, it's no where near as bad as it could be!

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 02, 2010 4:34 am » by Gary19702

kerrblur2 wrote:haha , gary Thank you I can feel your energy, felt it in the top of my head, good aim lol (another topic)
listen Theres this guy, its on YOUTUBE somewhere, a local guy that created a free energy machine to power basic appliances, and im trying to remember if it was something for sale, or just a prototype

nice! glad it hit the target! and I'm gonna check that out right now, just saw the link!

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 02, 2010 5:06 am » by Kerrblur2

aight sweet man! some normal looking guy that had it installed to his house

PreviousNext