FREE Energy... Is it all a scam?

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 2:59 am » by TheDuck

Alien ships cannot travel faster than 3000 mile per hour :badair:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

maleman

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 3:13 am » by maleman

So. I did a little digging and on PESwiki.com (alt. energy information), I found a page dedicated to Surge Tech and found this regarding Troy Reed, the subject of the second video you posted:

Reed admited on tape that the magnet motor was not yet self-sustaining.

Nothing much after that, except he now lives in Costa Rica and that's that.

Bummer

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 3:44 am » by Lowsix

Ive never understood why Tom Bearden never received more critical attention or research than he did/does.

http://www.cheniere.org/

Of ALL of the Energy experiementors, he seems to have the most solid scientific and Application background..

Ive wondered often, if it was because he or someone close to him designed his website, and still operates on standards found onthe Early Web, and therefore APPEARS illegitimate or amateurish. Appearances still have a profound effect on credibility in the web realm...

A couple of times, ive considred offering services to help modernize him..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 4:21 am » by Hesop

I know Bearden was prettty impressed with Bedini's work. I have some of his vids. Been aquiring junk to put one together.
This should be where "Adamflownemo" comes in. He already built one (bedini motor).

Also, isn't that pretty much the same type of rig the Aussies are putting together commercially now?

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 9:13 am » by Mushroom

It was the aussie invention that renewed my interest. I checked out their website a couple of weeks ago and was dismayed to see no units were for sale, but investment opportunities were available (to the tune of $500,000).

I have just checked the site again http://www.lutec.com.au/

That means we hope you can give a small part of your time toward simply informing your network of contacts, your friends, family, media, politics, and business, wherever you are on earth, to help spread the word about the potential of this technology.

Send them this site address. Insist they reply to you confirming they have seen it.

We will back you one hundred percent and demonstrate what out technology can do to anyone who you send our way, who can show us they are willing and able to help in other ways of support such as; Purchasing licenses to commercialize the technology, or providing finance through involving themselves in investment opportunities. Or by exerting influence, or maybe they are interested in manufacture, distribution and sales of product. Such people will either be high net worth corporations or individuals. The man in the street, someone who wants to help in this way can do so, but will need to make direct enquiries by email to find out how.

This wording has been amended very recently, but is still dated 2006... This site seriously makes me say Hmmmm... which is one of the main reasons for the post.

Thanks for all your input

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 9:02 am » by Rameshkumar01

Isn't that pretty much the same type of rig the Aussies are putting together commercially now?ppearances still have a profound effect on credibility in the web realm.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 9:12 am » by Esoteric

in this multiverse in wich we find ourselves, their are NO cannot's .
it's not up to humans to say what cannot be done, yet.
EVERYTHING is possible,
in this multiverse the only thing being impossible, is for something to be impossible.
who is who, to say what is what?

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 11:03 am » by Lowsix

esoteric wrote:in this multiverse in wich we find ourselves, their are NO cannot's .
it's not up to humans to say what cannot be done, yet.
EVERYTHING is possible,
in this multiverse the only thing being impossible, is for something to be impossible.

Dude you are so profound, youre freaking me out and shit..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 11:43 am » by Esoteric

thanx dude :oops: i'm flattered :cheers: :cheers:
who is who, to say what is what?

Writer

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 5:28 pm » by Future7

If you are interested in Free Energy, watch my energy Doco's.

http://www.disclose.tv/Future7/?ref=Future7

PreviousNext