FREE Energy... Is it all a scam?

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 10:21 pm » by Mushroom

Oreocannon wrote:for real freeman, i think a solar panel plus a magnet motor would be perfect for every household.
the budget would probably be 500$ which is nothing for everyone working as a cleaner.
and the thing would generate a lot of juice for free.

The Lutec magnetic motor was all the rage 3 years ago.. the company wanted donations and the invention turned out to be a scam.. this was the main aim of this thread, to see if the inventions withstood the test of time or whether they were scams by unscrupulous individuals preying on people who want clean energy.

Why would I believe that the next magnetic motor will provide free energy when all the previous incarnations have failed?

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 10:23 pm » by Oreocannon

because i have a lot of different blueprints on rexresearch, on rikos book and on the books i posted.
because ive seen videos of them working.
and because sooner or later i will find one blueprint that works.
and guess what, i wont be paying for it.
its simple as magnets in a circle

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 10:23 pm » by Freeman2011

Oreocannon wrote:for real freeman, i think a solar panel plus a magnet motor would be perfect for every household.
the budget would probably be 500$ which is nothing for everyone working as a cleaner.
and the thing would generate a lot of juice for free.

I have 15 years experience in computer engineering so this is not really my field but i do know you could make a solar panel and magnet motor for a lot less than that.
I might give it a try sometime soon building a solar panel :flop:

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 10:28 pm » by Freeman2011

Scientific Proof of a Potential Alternative Energy Source Dates Back 25,000 Years
http://www.activistpost.com/2012/10/sci ... ntial.html

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 10:32 pm » by Mushroom

Freeman2011 wrote:Scientific Proof of a Potential Alternative Energy Source Dates Back 25,000 Years

This cannot possibly be true.. The earth is scientifically proven to be no more than 6,000 years old (depending on which scientific report you are reading) :alien51:

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 10:35 pm » by Freeman2011

Mushroom wrote:
Freeman2011 wrote:Scientific Proof of a Potential Alternative Energy Source Dates Back 25,000 Years

This cannot possibly be true.. The earth is scientifically proven to be no more than 6,000 years old (depending on which scientific report you are reading) :alien51:

:lol: :think:

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 10:43 pm » by Freeman2011

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Some great videos there if you are interested in building your own solar panels :cheers:

Writer

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 11:03 pm » by Webhead

tesla always used power from electric company simple as that fact, he was working on wireless leccy, yes you can collect what you transmit you know that thing called radio.

so no he didnt make a power supply by himself harnessing free energy , his machine that created leccy he had to turn ohh i wonder what happens when you stop turning , maybe we will turn off the turbines dooh some people are thick as shit and never see beyond there own bullshit.

cant wait to see the super duper tesla free energy device bollocks.

wireless electricity yes he only discovered about this bugger all else.

so know he wasnt best scientist who ever lived and nor was einstein he was a monster who invented nukes doppy silly old sod.

all of there theorys and ideas will be broken as time goes on.

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 11:13 pm » by Freeman2011

Webhead wrote:tesla always used power from electric company simple as that fact, he was working on wireless leccy, yes you can collect what you transmit you know that thing called radio.

so no he didnt make a power supply by himself harnessing free energy , his machine that created leccy he had to turn ohh i wonder what happens when you stop turning , maybe we will turn off the turbines dooh some people are thick as shit and never see beyond there own bullshit.

cant wait to see the super duper tesla free energy device bollocks.

wireless electricity yes he only discovered about this bugger all else.

so know he wasnt best scientist who ever lived and nor was einstein he was a monster who invented nukes doppy silly old sod.

all of there theorys and ideas will be broken as time goes on.

You seem very upset that people are trying to change this world so what is your motive?
You dont know a lot about tesla if thats what you think he ever done and also what has einstein got to do with this thread?

Also it was Leó Szilárd who patented the idea of the atomic bomb (British patent 630,726). The patent was assigned by him to the Admiralty (the controlling organisation for Britain's Royal Navy) in 1936, this 'sleight of hand' being necessary to prevent wider publication of the idea, as an Admiralty patent could be covered by the Official Secrets Act. In a very real sense, Szilárd was the father of the atomic bomb academically.

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 11:26 pm » by Freeman2011

Nikola Tesla - The Untold Story

Upload to Disclose.tv

Tesla The Race to Zero Point Free Energy

Upload to Disclose.tv

Enjoy :cheers:

PreviousNext