★ FREE ENERGY

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 13, 2010 11:31 am » by TheDuck

John and Dana of Frequency555.com had the pleasure of being invited to Mike Strizki's home for an interview and a chance to check out some of the cutting edge technology he and his associates have been working on. Namely, Mike is working with hydrogen energy in combination with solar energy and water to create a closed-loop system of renewable energy. The main problem with solar and wind energy is the inability to store the energy collected over any significant length of time. Mike's system uses solar power to split water molecules into hydrogen and oxygen using a machine called an "electrolyzer." The hydrogen is stored in pressurized tanks indefinitely and used when needed to create energy. The oxygen that is created can also be stored and used as needed (we all breath oxygen!). When the hydrogen is burned to create energy the only byproduct created is chemically pure water (H20). The water is then put back into the system and the process starts over again. So basically, so long as there is a sun in the sky, this system will produce energy forever. Best of all, it's free energy!! Once the infrastructure of the system is developed, the only cost would be maintenance, which Mike explains as being minimal.

Mike explains how this system can be applied not only to running one's house, but your vehicles as well. Imagine never having to pay for gas at the pump again, but being able to fuel your car up at home... for free!

Does this sound too good to be true? And are you wondering why this technology isn't being implemented around the world today? Well, it's because the existing utilities companies have been making it a point to see to it that Mike's technology is not released unto the world. Mike has been met with unfounded regulation inhibiting nationwide implementation of his technology, and has even had his life threatened by the utilities companies he is going up against. Why?... Because you can't tax free. This is the reality of the world we are living in, and the only way it is going to change is if we start standing up against the organizations suppressing breakthrough's such as Mike's renewable energy system.

For more on Mike Strizki and his amazing work, visit:
http://www.hopewellproject.org
http://www.renewableenergyinternational.com
http://www.theessentialelement.com

Upload to Disclose.tv

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 13, 2010 11:43 am » by zinzana

it sound very similar to what the ancient egyptian might have done with the pyramids used as an electrolyzer ? :think:

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 13, 2010 11:45 am » by TheDuck

zinzana wrote:it sound very similar to what the ancient egyptian might have done with the pyramids used as an electrolyzer ? :think:

I have no clue but this guy seems like the real deal to me.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Oct 13, 2010 11:57 am » by Drjones

Great video Duck :flop: ,that guy looks like the real deal.
It's at least good to know we DO have real long term sustainable solutions available to us,that have been developed.I guess it's like the guy said in the video,only when there is a revolution will they be properly utilised,and that time sure can't be far off!!
:)

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 13, 2010 12:01 pm » by Tjahzi

brilliant! people like him make the world a better place day by day.
it's incredibly comforting to think that there are millions out there doing things to improve humanity without the intention to make shitloads of money out of it.

great post :flop:

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 13, 2010 12:02 pm » by TheDuck

drjones wrote:Great video Duck :flop: ,that guy looks like the real deal.
It's at least good to know we DO have real long term sustainable solutions available to us,that have been developed.I guess it's like the guy said in the video,only when there is a revolution will they be properly utilised,and that time sure can't be far off!!
:)

Yeah it definitely renews your hope doesn't it... Hydrogen is definitely a way forward, one day man, one day. :dancer:

@tjahzi :flop:

Master Conspirator

PostWed Oct 13, 2010 12:05 pm » by Drjones

I'd also like to add if this guy,who is small fry in the grand scheme of things,can developed something so effective,so simple...what have the guys hired by TPTB developed with the ridiculous funding and resources they have at their disposal?..feel me?.... :o

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 13, 2010 12:09 pm » by TheDuck

I feel ya :o :alien51:

It pisses me off man, that's why I play Poker, whereas everyone else would blow massive winnings on BS I will buy second hand stuff and try to bring some of this to fruition, we need someone who doesn't give a damn. I can be that guy, just need to keep learning my Poker, the only chance I have of making a real difference on a number of levels from my POV.

It may not work out but it won't be from lack of trying. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 13, 2010 1:04 pm » by Hackjames

theduck wrote:I feel ya :o :alien51:

It pisses me off man, that's why I play Poker, whereas everyone else would blow massive winnings on BS I will buy second hand stuff and try to bring some of this to fruition, we need someone who doesn't give a damn. I can be that guy, just need to keep learning my Poker, the only chance I have of making a real difference on a number of levels from my POV.

It may not work out but it won't be from lack of trying. :cheers:

Winnings aside, you help realize change by spreading ideas. I just watched both of those and the principle seems fairly straightforward and obvious. It would be nice to see some random tech giant embrace this technology publicly.

Thanks for sharing, good luck when card-slinging. :]
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 13, 2010 1:12 pm » by TheDuck

Cheers man and yeah I agree with all help with the ripple effect but I would like to make a big ripple and really 'stick it to the man' as they say.

Get regular mainstream people talking about this stuff.

All good anyway man. We'll see what happens.

Next