Free-floating black hole may solve space 'firefly' mystery

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jun 06, 2009 8:33 pm » by Drjones

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 06, 2009 9:26 pm » by Drextin

Interesting subject.

What intrigued me the most had very little to do with the actual subject though.

Blackholes ejected from their home galaxies to roam through space are more then likely very common. Which would put their numbers into the "holyshit that is a lot" bracket.

What makes this a scary proposition is without any visible material to gulp up their presence would be unnoticeable...........making space travel hazardous beyond belief. We could go flying into a blackhole having never seen it and only realizing it once inside the event horizon.......which would be far too late to do anything about it.

For all we know once outside of any stabilized galaxy, blackholes could be so dense that it is impossible to have intergalactic travel with the use of a wormhole or some other form of instant travel.

This is just speculation on my part........but
Blackholes in abundance could account for the vacuum of space and for the mystery of dark energy.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 4:55 pm » by Drjones

I posted this especially for you Drex,i know you are into all this stuff,to be honest this is whoosh,right over my head,glad you found it of some use... :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 6:11 pm » by Drextin

drjones wrote:I posted this especially for you Drex,i know you are into all this stuff,to be honest this is whoosh,right over my head,glad you found it of some use... :headscratch:

Seriously thank you man. Some of the stuff you post I haven't even heard of before. I look forward to them.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 11:38 pm » by Crazynutsx

cool black holes are scary things but also interesting cuz they just destroy everything