FREE ZERO POINT ENERGY....IF YOU BUY MY BOOK!!!

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 12, 2011 11:54 pm » by Saturnv

A HAVE a problem i dont know what community i belong to a know its not the gay community they hate me ,its defo not the ufo community( osamas dead ..your next) its not the financial community its NOT the republican community ron paul" anyone earning less than 33 thousand dollars ....FEMA CAMP " i cant say im hetrosexual based on the fact i havent had sex since october, you could be in the monk community dont call me a monkey so the monkeys can do a rubicks cube faster than me!!! im gonna write a book im an author ....well a write stuff on here a been told but were NOT cutting down a tree for you to write bullshit cool a just spraypaint your house !!!!

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 12, 2011 11:56 pm » by Slith

If you write a book. I got a feeling it will be edited for spellcheck. Lolz. But good luck with it

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 12, 2011 11:57 pm » by Kerrblur2

You may be on crack cocaine, im an Ex addict but will participate wit you!! I fact Im still waiting a response On the game perfect world.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 12:03 am » by Mrmcnuggets

Lol. The title reminds me of this info mercial i saw a while ago. Buy my book which tells you how to make millions off the government for free!"

I called and asked to speak to the dude who wrote the book lol, got hng up on he first time. Second time i got this lady, she said it's basically about grants and shit. So I was like what happens when I get ten million in a year and the IRS shows up for tax evasion? She was like "well in Florida...." cut her off with, I am in nh. Where is your company located? "Iowa" lmao.

Kept going, was honestly one of the funniest phone calls I've ever made. Made her look like a straight retard and she was persistant to leave openings for questions that with her answer would state nothing but. Lol.

Good luck with the book Saturn. I suggest florida, or like Ohio or some big southern state to start the infomercials. Probably get hits on the first air time.

:cheers:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 12:06 am » by Rydher

Saturn. What's zero point energy?

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 12:29 am » by Kerrblur2

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 12:30 am » by Rydher

Party pooper. Like Boon, I enjoy trying to decipher what Saturn posts. I think it would be pretty interesting to read his thoughts.

Initiate

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 2:01 am » by Stivheys

rydher wrote:Saturn. What's zero point energy?

Only the greatest subject ever! google nikola tesla, john hutchinson, stan myres to get started!