Freed British hostages: Algerians 'fought off the bad guys'

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 18, 2013 11:12 pm » by ZetaRediculous

Noentry wrote:Sorry I apologise I have mixed up two different members.
ZetaRediculous wrote:So the prime minister has held several Cobra meetings over the last couple of days??

Didn't see him doing that when Paul and Rachel Chandler were kidnapped by Somali pirates...

Lets be quite clear about this. The reason that he is getting involved is because the plant belongs to BP. Funny that when an oil company is in trouble governments are the first to jump in spending tax-payers money to resolve the issue.
I bet BP doesn't dip it's hands into it's pockets to fund the rescue missions...

Don't get me wrong, I do feel for the hostages of all nationalities and hope there are freed as soon as possible, I just hate the hypocrisy of our leaders as to the reasons behind their actions...

Sorry pal excellent response.
:flop:

Thanks for the response, laughing at your confusion...
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 18, 2013 11:36 pm » by Noentry

Truthdefender wrote:

I don't count or acknowledge a personal enemy. Men may make themselves my enemy, but I view no man, Islamic, Atheist, or banker, as my enemy. Each person is his or her own enemy IMO. Enemies of their own souls.

Good to hear truthdefender :flop: so why then constantly in every singlr one of your postd label the extremist as Muslim then, when it is nowhere in your description of an enemy? There are many Muslim terrorist I agree with you but not every terrorist is a Muslim, but it has nothing to do with religion. The true message of any religion is obedience to God. Christian God, Muslim God it is the same God you know.

If you can find some vids on Youtube of Christians cutting off heads, stoning women, hanging gays, etc..., post them your self. Your logic seems to exist in the vacuum of your ideals, as evidenced by the ill-informed comparison of the Qu'ran calling for continued violence and Jihad, and the historical account of the Israelites settling in Canaan.

You see this is where it gets cloudy.
First of all you are talking about execution by the authority in charge.
Execution is common practice all over the world. There is no morality to be found in executions of any type. No points to be found.
Who are you to tell them the electric chair is better then a beheading. Perhaps a hanging is a nice execution for you. The method of execution is secondary to being executed.
Which countries in the world have the highest execution rates? I can make an educated guess, Chin Russia America :think: Dont hold me to it but I bet I am not far wrong.

What right do you have to change how another country deals with its criminals. Or what religion they choose to follow. That is how they do it there, who the fuck are we to tell them what to do?

It is like this forum, if you dont like a post stay the fuck off. Not come on and complain you dont like it, invaded and totaly derail the post because you dont like it. It dont work like that on this forum and it certamly dont work like that in real life. Or you become an invading aggressor.

Same as Iran you dont like how Iran does things dont fucking go. Go Hawaii or some shit. dont spend your money there.

In fact any country that you dont like, tell your government to stop trading with them.
Oh whats that your government values money more then you or your opinion and morality.
They dont give a shit?

Hmm very cloudy indeed.

Here is something that fails to make mainstream news. We hear right away when Muslims kill Christians, but when it’s the other way around it doesn’t get any airtime on television or even brought to the front on any of the major news media. Muslims in Nigeria were praying their magical end of Ramadan prayers when suddenly attacked by Christians carrying guns and machetes. But the conflict between ethnic groups is not one of only religion, it’s more about control of economics and political power.
http://atheistoasis.wordpress.com/2011/ ... n-nigeria/
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 12:10 am » by Truthdefender

I'm having a hard time taking you serious. We are not talking of capital punishment authorized by sovereign nations. We are talking backwater youtube videos of be-headings of Christians, journalists, and apostate (according to the executioners) Muslims. The stoning of women for being raped etc. Every single bloody, graphic, disgusting death video I have ever subjected myself to, occurred in an Islamic country in accordance with some aspect of Sharia Law, save one Mexican Cartel vid. You are so all over the board with your logic and affinity for defending the indefensible one just wonders what your purposes are here.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 12:42 am » by Noentry

Truthdefender wrote:I'm having a hard time taking you serious. We are not talking of capital punishment authorized by sovereign nations. We are talking backwater youtube videos of be-headings of Christians, journalists, and apostate (according to the executioners) Muslims. The stoning of women for being raped etc. Every single bloody, graphic, disgusting death video I have ever subjected myself to, occurred in an Islamic country in accordance with some aspect of Sharia Law, save one Mexican Cartel vid. You are so all over the board with your logic and affinity for defending the indefensible one just wonders what your purposes are here.

I dont give a shit if you take me seriously
You believe a book 2000 years old. You ignore half of what it tells you to do.
I asked you to show me one post you have put up about Christian extremism. You can not. I haven't even checked and I bet you have not.
:lol: Seriously indeed. What a joke.

You are trying to judge a people still living in the past( like you I might add) with the modern word.

We can not convert them with war or occupation all we will do is drive them further into fundamentalism.

I ask you have you ever put up a post about Christian fundamentalism?
Simple enough question.

I ask you another did the Devil create Islam?

If you cant answer then you can fuck right off.

Oh and God bless.
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 12:45 am » by Cia212

What youtube video is responsible for this attack?

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 12:55 am » by Perronick

Truthdefender wrote:
Noentry wrote:
Truthdefender wrote:Muslims fight and kill each other all the time due to sectarian dispute, and tribal feudalism. Do not confuse the actions of the Algerian government who fears an Islamist take over, with some self sacrificing heroics to save 'Christians'.

Well said

NE, what is your obsession with apologizing for extremism? You seem to have an excuse always ready for the defense of those who take action against the West, usually Islamics.

I dont apologise for Extremist. I ask questions and speak my own mind. Try it someday it is good for the soul.

If you are to be a trusted as an unbiased poster, why have you never put up a post highlighting Christian extremism? If you have show it to me please.
I tell you why because you are obsessed with the analogy that the Devil created Islam.
Am I wrong?

I have asked one question Do you have an answer?
I want your definition of who the enemy is?

do you have one?

I don't count or acknowledge a personal enemy. Men may make themselves my enemy, but I view no man, Islamic, Atheist, or banker, as my enemy. Each person is his or her own enemy IMO. Enemies of their own souls.

If you can find some vids on Youtube of Christians cutting off heads, stoning women, hanging gays, etc..., post them your self. Your logic seems to exist in the vacuum of your ideals, as evidenced by the ill-informed comparison of the Qu'ran calling for continued violence and Jihad, and the historical account of the Israelites settling in Canaan.

Is this a joke?

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 1:39 am » by Truthdefender

Let's recap here:

You post a vid of non-Arab, non-African hostages from the Algerian situation. You then make the assumption that all those rescued must be Christians, (cuz they have paler skin for the region?), and that the rescuers are Muslim because they live in Algeria. You then make the leap in logic, that the Algerian special forces, in a great show of selflessness rescued these 'Christians' thus casting a shadow on who the extremists or terrorists are and who is not.

Brigade of the Masked Ones -- a militant group associated with al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb
this is who took and killed hostages. They are still extremists! The brave Algerian men who rescued them, even if they are Muslims, were soldiers doing a job and do not reflect some aha! reconsider our enemies moment.

P.S. Yes, I believe Islam and the Qu'ran were revealed to Mohammad by a spirit, just as Mohammad claimed
and the Apostle Paul predicted. I just do not believe this spirit was Jibril, or Gabriel as Muslims have believed.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 1:49 am » by Noentry

Truthdefender wrote:Let's recap here:

You post a vid of non-Arab, non-African hostages from the Algerian situation. You then make the assumption that all those rescued must be Christians, (cuz they have paler skin for the region?), and that the rescuers are Muslim because they live in Algeria. You then make the leap in logic, that the Algerian special forces, in a great show of selflessness rescued these 'Christians' thus casting a shadow on who the extremists or terrorists are and who is not.

Brigade of the Masked Ones -- a militant group associated with al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb
this is who took and killed hostages. They are still extremists! The brave Algerian men who rescued them, even if they are Muslims, were soldiers doing a job and do not reflect some aha! reconsider our enemies moment.

Read the fucking article. You are delusional. What assumptions have I made?
I have made no assumptions

All I asked is

WTF?

I thought the Muslims are all evil and are all against us.
I dont understand Algerians are Islamic. :headscratch:
:twisted:

Who is the enemy?
Muslims?
Islam?
Christians?
TPTB?
Fundamentalist?
Crazy people?
Fear?
injustice?
Who is the enemy?
Who are the bad guys?

:headscratch:

You have lead me to where we are with your obsession.

You want me to take you seriously as it is so important to you.

Answer me 2 questions.

Did the Devil create Islam?

Have you ever put up a post on Christian fundamentalism?

You ask me questions I have answered.

Now I have asked you.

If you dont answer me.

You can fuck right off.

Now God Bless you
Last edited by Noentry on Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 1:54 am » by mediasorcery

give it a fukin rest will you.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 1:58 am » by Truthdefender

You stated "I thought the Muslims are all evil..." in a great show of irony. Again as though the Algerian military reflects the beliefs and actions of Muslims throughout the world. I answered your question on who created Islam. And when, if really, some radical Christian sect or individual began to kill, maim, or destroy in the name of Christ, myself, many other Christians here on DTV, and the Christian world as a whole would renounce such actions and 'post on it.' Such is the difference between the two belief systems.

Oh yeah, and relax. Take some deep breaths.

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext