Freed British hostages: Algerians 'fought off the bad guys'

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 2:06 am » by Noentry

@truthdefender

Did the Devil create Islam?

Have you ever put up a post on Christian fundamentalism?

Its called a debate you ask I answer.

then I ask and you answer.

So do so.
:flop:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 2:19 am » by Noentry

Truthdefender wrote:You stated "I thought the Muslims are all evil..."

Where exactly did I write that down.
I just searched this post and WTF did I write that down?

Did you get me confused with someone else?
Are you disillusion?
Show me the quote.

You just broke a commandment, no heaven for you unless you repent.
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 2:40 am » by Toxic32

Forget the name of the religion. Why aren't the people that really own that faith out in big number's demonstrating against the atrocities that are being committed in there name. ?????. This is the truth. My ex partner was a secretary in the national health in the UK working for the a mental health department and during the 9/11 attack on the twin towers she walked past the rest room that the doctors used. She was so up set when she came home. She told me that the doctors were cheering at the collapse of the twin towers. These doctors???? were Muslims. Wake up and smell the coffee. Put your head in the sand if that makes you feel better. When they knock on your door and ask you if you believe in Mohamed as the true profit and you say no...Or fuck off..I hope you wont miss your head.. They have said, in no uncertain terms what they are about. There is no such thing as a Muslim, or Christian, or Jew, or what the fuck ever...There is only blind ignorance, That will kill you if you don't agree with their point of view. We are not talking about a few hundred people. But millions of miss lead sheep. It will come down to kill or be killed. If was up to me I work down the list of who is the biggest threat to me and my families existence. And NUKE them before they can nuke us...And believe me we are running out of time. Get with the program.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 4:02 am » by Noentry

Toxic32 wrote:Forget the name of the religion. Why aren't the people that really own that faith out in big number's demonstrating against the atrocities that are being committed in there name. ?????. This is the truth. My ex partner was a secretary in the national health in the UK working for the a mental health department and during the 9/11 attack on the twin towers she walked past the rest room that the doctors used. She was so up set when she came home. She told me that the doctors were cheering at the collapse of the twin towers. These doctors???? were Muslims. Wake up and smell the coffee. Put your head in the sand if that makes you feel better. When they knock on your door and ask you if you believe in Mohamed as the true profit and you say no...Or fuck off..I hope you wont miss your head.. They have said, in no uncertain terms what they are about. There is no such thing as a Muslim, or Christian, or Jew, or what the fuck ever...There is only blind ignorance, That will kill you if you don't agree with their point of view. We are not talking about a few hundred people. But millions of miss lead sheep. It will come down to kill or be killed. If was up to me I work down the list of who is the biggest threat to me and my families existence. And NUKE them before they can nuke us...And believe me we are running out of time. Get with the program.

So because your wife saw Muslims celebrating The fall of the twin towers.
Muslims are gonna take over the world?
Most atrocity's are committed against Muslims mostly on the innocent. No?
Do we forget the million Iraqis who died for nothing.
Or the Afghanistan war, who we now keep afloat with out money.
Or just about all the other incursions/wars into the ME from the west in modern history.

The Muslims have never made it out of the ME in century's, how can they make it to your or my front door step. Any Muslim nation that attacked Europe would be wiped of the map within weeks. I think that is a stretch of the imagination, to say the least. That is TPTH keeping you in fear with the idea a few millions of radicals can invade any European country.
Never in your worst nightmare could this happen. Especially if we stop selling them weapons and helping to instal fundamentalist Muslim governments over the legitimate gov who we where trading with but a few months earlier..

Millions of sheep, so what is the answer wipe out 2 billion Muslims?
Lets wipe them all out shall we? We will have to because every Muslim( or anyone for that matter ) that we kill will create another fundamentalist and terrorist.
Because of a couple of million nutters western civilization is gonna fall. :headscratch:
Yes lets nuke them all and screw this planet up. That's the spirit. Lets kill fucking everyone.

True we are running out of time.
But to think we can kill our way out of trouble will only bring destruction upon us all.
Weapons are past the conventional stage.
We are cumming to a stage where it will be biological war.
And if that happens Sharia law will look like a fucking holiday.

As for your part about all religions being irrelevant to it, is spot on.
Couldn't agree more.
I never have said I appease Fundamentalist, ever.
I will defend labeling a minority as a whole and scorn the murdering of innocent people.
So because we have pedophiles or murderers in our country we should all be labeled as English possible pedophile murderers. No? Well that is the logic of labeling all Muslims as possible terrorist. Fuck the 2 billion innocent to kill a few million guilty.

I got a great idea lets get the 2 billion innocent Muslims on our side by murdering a million Iraqis for nothing. That will do the trick. :headscratch: that will get them on side.

Who is the enemy?
So far we have fundamentalist and nutters of any religion or nationality.
Does this include domestic terrorist? Aren't they for freedom? Against what they perceive is a corrupt government.
In reality the true enemy is ignorance and hatred. War will not solve neither. It will only make things worse.

This post shows that Muslim countries are also fighting against these fundamentalist nutters from their own nations, so why do we still get fixated on the label Muslims? Many already fight on our side, Pakistan to name another, very Muslim country, hunting down and killing Muslim terrorist. :think:

Fundamentalist Christians seem to be fixated on the Islam the religion as the point of evil. Because as we know Christianity is the one true religion. :roll:
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 4:09 am » by Tuor10

All monotheistic religions' are Bollocks.
When the one God theme was introduced, it all went pear shaped.

Previous