Freed British hostages: Algerians 'fought off the bad guys'

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 18, 2013 8:03 pm » by Noentry

The terrorist incident in Algeria remains ongoing. The Prime Minister spoke twice to his Algerian counterpart, prime minister Abdelmalek Sellal, on Thursday.

He chaired Cobra twice on Thursday, and will chair another meeting on Friday morning; Cobra will continue to meet as long as the crisis lasts.

As the Prime Minister and Foreign Secretary have said, to the best of our knowledge on the information given to us by the Algerian government, one British national has sadly been killed.

We are not in a position to give further information at this time. But the Prime Minister has advised we should be prepared for bad news.

Our priority will remain the safety of British nationals and their co-workers. We cannot provide any details that might endanger their lives. But we are working round-the-clock to resolve this crisis.

Upload to Disclose.tv

WTF?

I thought the Muslims are all evil and are all against us.
I dont understand Algerians are Islamic. :headscratch:
:twisted:

Who is the enemy?
Muslims?
Islam?
Christians?
TPTB?
Fundamentalist?
Crazy people?
Fear?
injustice?
Who is the enemy?
Who are the bad guys?

:headscratch:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 18, 2013 8:09 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

Noentry wrote:WTF?

Who is the enemy?
Muslims?
Islam?
Christians?
TPTB?
Fundamentalist?
Crazy people?
Fear?
injustice?
Who is the enemy?
Who are the bad guys?

Are you serious?

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 18, 2013 8:19 pm » by Noentry

Zegtelzegtel wrote:

Who is the enemy?
Muslims?
Islam?
Christians?
TPTB?
Fundamentalist?
Crazy people?
Fear?
injustice?
Who is the enemy?
Who are the bad guys?

Are you serious?

WTF?

Are you understande de Engles?
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 18, 2013 8:32 pm » by ZetaRediculous

So the prime minister has held several Cobra meetings over the last couple of days??

Didn't see him doing that when Paul and Rachel Chandler were kidnapped by Somali pirates...

Lets be quite clear about this. The reason that he is getting involved is because the plant belongs to BP. Funny that when an oil company is in trouble governments are the first to jump in spending tax-payers money to resolve the issue.
I bet BP doesn't dip it's hands into it's pockets to fund the rescue missions...

Don't get me wrong, I do feel for the hostages of all nationalities and hope there are freed as soon as possible, I just hate the hypocrisy of our leaders as to the reasons behind their actions...
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 18, 2013 8:37 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

Noentry wrote:
Zegtelzegtel wrote:

Who is the enemy?
Muslims?
Islam?
Christians?
TPTB?
Fundamentalist?
Crazy people?
Fear?
injustice?
Who is the enemy?
Who are the bad guys?

Are you serious?

WTF?

Yes

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 18, 2013 9:45 pm » by Noentry

ZetaRediculous wrote:So the prime minister has held several Cobra meetings over the last couple of days??

Didn't see him doing that when Paul and Rachel Chandler were kidnapped by Somali pirates...

Lets be quite clear about this. The reason that he is getting involved is because the plant belongs to BP. Funny that when an oil company is in trouble governments are the first to jump in spending tax-payers money to resolve the issue.
I bet BP doesn't dip it's hands into it's pockets to fund the rescue missions...

Don't get me wrong, I do feel for the hostages of all nationalities and hope there are freed as soon as possible, I just hate the hypocrisy of our leaders as to the reasons behind their actions...

Agreed.

And Well said.
:clapper:

Zegtelzegtel wrote:
Noentry wrote:
Zegtelzegtel wrote:
Are you serious?

WTF?

Yes

Asking if I am serious is a silly question.
In which deserved a silly reply.

But your second reply was worth its weight in gold and made up for the first.
:flop:

I am pointing out that Muslims are also fighting and dieing for the west.
There is a lot of branding and clumping Muslims into Islamic fundamentalist killers.
This is as far from reality as can be.
Zegtelzegtel do you not agree?

The essence of this story is Muslims risked their lives for Christians.
That is a story worth presenting.

I ask again who is the enemy?
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 18, 2013 10:16 pm » by Truthdefender

Muslims fight and kill each other all the time due to sectarian dispute, and tribal feudalism. Do not confuse the actions of the Algerian government who fears an Islamist take over, with some self sacrificing heroics to save 'Christians'.

NE, what is your obsession with apologizing for extremism? You seem to have an excuse always ready for the defense of those who take action against the West, usually Islamics.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 18, 2013 10:29 pm » by Noentry

Truthdefender wrote:Muslims fight and kill each other all the time due to sectarian dispute, and tribal feudalism. Do not confuse the actions of the Algerian government who fears an Islamist take over, with some self sacrificing heroics to save 'Christians'.

Well said

NE, what is your obsession with apologizing for extremism? You seem to have an excuse always ready for the defense of those who take action against the West, usually Islamics.

I dont apologise for Extremist. I ask questions and speak my own mind. Try it someday it is good for the soul.

If you are to be a trusted as an unbiased poster, why have you never put up a post highlighting Christian extremism? If you have show it to me please.
I tell you why because you are obsessed with the analogy that the Devil created Islam.
Am I wrong?

I have asked one question Do you have an answer?
I want your definition of who the enemy is?

do you have one?
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 18, 2013 10:38 pm » by Noentry

Sorry I apologise I have mixed up two different members.
ZetaRediculous wrote:So the prime minister has held several Cobra meetings over the last couple of days??

Sorry pal excellent response.
:flop:

Zegtelzegtel wrote:
Noentry wrote:
Zegtelzegtel wrote:
Are you serious?

WTF?

Yes

this member needs to grow some balls.
and speak his mind, if he can. :look:
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 18, 2013 11:05 pm » by Truthdefender

Noentry wrote:
Truthdefender wrote:Muslims fight and kill each other all the time due to sectarian dispute, and tribal feudalism. Do not confuse the actions of the Algerian government who fears an Islamist take over, with some self sacrificing heroics to save 'Christians'.

Well said

I dont apologise for Extremist. I ask questions and speak my own mind. Try it someday it is good for the soul.

If you are to be a trusted as an unbiased poster, why have you never put up a post highlighting Christian extremism? If you have show it to me please.
I tell you why because you are obsessed with the analogy that the Devil created Islam.
Am I wrong?

I have asked one question Do you have an answer?
I want your definition of who the enemy is?

do you have one?

I don't count or acknowledge a personal enemy. Men may make themselves my enemy, but I view no man, Islamic, Atheist, or banker, as my enemy. Each person is his or her own enemy IMO. Enemies of their own souls.

If you can find some vids on Youtube of Christians cutting off heads, stoning women, hanging gays, etc..., post them your self. Your logic seems to exist in the vacuum of your ideals, as evidenced by the ill-informed comparison of the Qu'ran calling for continued violence and Jihad, and the historical account of the Israelites settling in Canaan.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Next