Freedom loving patriots

Writer

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 2:13 am » by Kitten

In a move of solidarity many freedom-minded patriots have tied a black ribbon to the atenna of their car to show to other freedom-minded patriots in their communities that they are not alone. Join in and tie one on to show your support of this movement.

Initiate

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 2:26 am » by Anse777

Does that make it easier for the government to decide who to put on the growing list that supposedly they are making right now?

Writer

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 3:02 am » by Kitten

well if you think for a second they aren't already watching everything with keen interest, you are sadly mistaken.
the only way the people will make a change for the best is to show solidarity and work togeather. a ribbon, a dot, a watch list, wiretaps, phone taps, it goes on and on

Initiate

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 3:09 am » by Anse777

true but the only true way is to get people in masses all over to really make a point.

Initiate

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 5:31 am » by Darkplanet

And by "true patriots" Kitten, do you mean the dwindling ragtag groups or radical right-wing extremists who fear progress and change? The same group that dips its toes in with NeoNazi elements, religious fanaticism and fear based propaganda? The same group that only ingests Fox News for their information and can't except that the world is moving beyond their old broken way of doing things? The same group that still worships the Illuminati steeped, NWO regime that was the Bush administration? The same administration that launched an illegitimate war, payed out the corporate elite, violated the Geneva convention, bankrupted the country, spied on its own citizens and raped the environment (and likely orchestrated or allowed 9/11 to take place in the first place).

Yeah, I think I'll skip that black ribbon thanks. The "lists" you guys are referencing by the way go back to the Bush admin and their commission of the now famous FEMA detainment camps. DO YOUR FREAKIN HOMEWORK!

Is anyone else sick of these radicals on here?

Initiate

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 5:39 am » by Anse777

Actually these lists go back at least to the 70's when they wanted to lock up elderly and whatnot-so you do your homework aswell!!!!

Initiate

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 5:56 am » by Darkplanet

anse777 wrote:Actually these lists go back at least to the 70's when they wanted to lock up elderly and whatnot-so you do your homework aswell!!!!

Depends on the list anse777. I'm referencing "detainment" lists associated with FEMA detainment camps and how they relate to the Bush administration. This whole "Patriot Movement" thing is so ass backwards that I can hardly stand the mere mention of it here. How they can spin this crap against who's in charge now vs the crooks who were just thrown out is beyond me. All it really says to me is that these people are impervious to factual and honest research.

Initiate

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 6:40 am » by Anse777

I read in like 04 bush wanted to declare martial law but was advised not to.I don't think they're impervious to factual and honest research. These guys aren't dumb shits, honest and factual doesn't fit into the master plan.These guys are good they are setting up obama to take all the blame for dubya if things don't go their way

Writer

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 6:46 am » by Primalscream

The true patriots are people like myself, america lovin conservatives that think BO is nothing more than a lying puppet of whatever shadowgovt is runnin the show behind the scenes. I am far from a member of a dwindling group, if anything is getting smaller its the pathetic blind followers of words, if a person can't see whats really going on they have only themselves to blame when the govt turns on them and I spit on them from the outside of the fema fence. I can't wait to see the day that the blind beg me to help them so I can turn my back and walk away. I may not make it a day when the shit hits the fan but I will die knowing I stood up for my rights and I stood up for my country. What will the blind feel when they are pushed into a camp and then stand there knowing they did this to themselves? How proud ya gonna be then? Liberals are trying to kill this country and what it was founded on, you want my gun? come get it, I want you to. I want to see if you are willing to be the first one through my door. I aint threatening anyone or speaking to anyone in particular but realize that there are alot of people that feel the same way and some that feel even more dedicated than I do. Sign up to be one of BOs volunteers and offer to be the one to go to peoples houses to tell them they should give up peaceably. It gives me a warm and somewhat satisfied feeling knowing that I see whats going on and that the people that are destroying what I love will soon be gone and that there are many many people that will stand shoulder to shoulder with me and live and die for our country,, God Bless America and hurry come get these ignorant blind lying self centered screwing up everything libs and globalists.
Ya never did think that it ever would happen again... In America did ya.. ya never did think that we'd ever get together again but we damn sure fooled you ... C.D.B

Initiate

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 7:00 am » by Anse777

I've been wondering whose gonna come to do the rounding up?Maybe this private military or whatever it is bo wants?I read they changed the military oath,I wonder how many americans are gonna be willing to round up there neighbors?

Next