Freedom of Speech

PostFri Jun 19, 2009 11:12 am » by Edpotk

Freedom of speech is becoming a thing of the past online. I just had an account on Youtube that I have not even used for 5 months suspended because I had a video about chemtrails on there with notations about what they really are!! My Myspace account was suspended when I posted that I went to ground zero on 9-11 and I believe we have not been told the truth! They second time I did this my account language changed to German for 2 days and I could not fix it even after signing out, then it magically changed back by itself. We are loosing the rights our forefathers fought for and they are trying to destroy not only the constitution, but America as well.
We have had it too good here for a long time but that is now changing as the value of the dollar is falling and inflation will soon be out of control. People are waking up and realizing something is very wrong with our capitalist system of government which has led to nothing short of greed and total corruption. The Illuminati (elite/NWO) have but one desire for power, not money and to rule the world through a fascist dictatorship.
This is their agenda as written in their monument in Elberton, Ga.

"I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

ID: 5a876a99715f

PostFri Jun 19, 2009 1:00 pm » by end0fall

has the internet ever been free though?
in my opinion no,theres always been moderation to some degree.