Freemasonry and Reincarnation

Initiate
Posts: 904
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:07 pm

PostSun May 30, 2010 12:27 pm » by Harryjackson


bradwatson wrote:I originally posted this on: http://forum.mastermason.com Masonic Forums: Reincarnation (it has been tweaked since)

Freemasonry and Reincarnation

"The Church has not gotten out of the tangled knot of original sin because there is nowhere to go but preexistence". - Reincarnation: The Missing Link In Christianity by Elizabeth Clare Prophet

The ancient sources/influences of Freemasonry are: Egyptian mysteries, Orphic (Greek) Cults, King Solomon's Temple builders, Essenes, Roman Collegia, Mithraism, Zoroasterism, Druids, Pythagoras/ Pythagoreans, Euclid, early Church fathers Origen & Clement of Alexandria, Rex Deus, Cathars, Kaballists, Knights Templar, and Rosicrucians. (I may have missed somebody.) ALL of these groups and individuals believed that the soul is eternal and in the 'transmigration of the soul'/ physical-life-after-death/ reincarnation.

Freemasonry and its Ancient Mystic Rites by C. W. Leadbeater - INDEX: Reincarnation, 7,37,191; and legend of Osiris, 37-38; taught in Druidical Mysteries, 121; taught in Pythagorean school, 98

Is one of the major aspects - if not the primary aspect - of the highest levels of Scottish Rite Freemasonry the belief in reincarnation? I've had five 32 & 33 Degree Masons confirm that it is! Do some of the rituals of the Lodge pertain to the process of birth-death-rebirth, including Hiram Abiff? Have Lodges lost some of the meaning of reincarnation in some ancient rituals? I've been doing research into reincarnation for many years now and have made some important discoveries…

Theory of Luck
luck100 = karma5 x [desire4 + actions4 + ability4+ contributions4 + blessings4]


First, it's important to take the religious belief of physical life-after-death and provide a scientific proof for it. I've discovered the theory and 13 principles of reincarnation. Five of the principles are five theories of science that directly apply to reincarnation: the law of conservation of energy, the law of conservation of consciousness, the law of information, wave/particle duality, and the theory of luck. The law of conservation of energy states that "energy cannot be created or destroyed, although it can be transformed". The law of consciousness states that "consciousness cannot be created or destroyed, although it can be transformed". The law of information states that "information can be created, but not destroyed, although it can be transferred”. The law of wave/particle duality states that “all matter & energy is both waves and particles”: this life is a particle in the wave of our eternal life. And the theory of luck provides the equation of how our karma is reflected back by the 'matrix' or ‘universal quantum computer’ (see above). Reincarnation has often been described by many intellectuals as being "the most logical explanation for what happens after death" and now there are five laws of physics that support it! However, anyone who is even slightly familiar with the scientific method knows that there must be experimental evidence to support a theory and that the theory must be expressed as a mathematical equation (see above). Let me list four examples of 'direct reincarnations' involving those who undoubtedly believed in it: Grand Master Masons...

Benjamin Franklin returned as Abraham Lincoln
George Washington returned as Robert E. Lee
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart returned as Hector Berlioz
Franklin Delano Roosevelt returned as Barack Obama


A 'continued mission' is the key behind recognizing and helping prove a direct reincarnation. Everyone who is familiar with these men should recognize a continued mission. Masons uniquely recognize God as the Grand Architect of the Universe. G.A.O.T.U. would recognize how important these four souls are and would guide them along their way in order to fulfill His purpose of a 'heaven on Earth'. Permit me to continue with exposing the rest of the paths of these souls...

Abraham Lincoln returned as Albert Einstein who has returned as ---*
Robert E. Lee returned as Dwight D. Eisenhower
Hector Berlioz returned as Maurice Ravel who returned as Chick Corea (a Scientologist who like
all Scientologists believes in reincarnation)


Everyone needs to recognize the roots of Freemasonry. It certainly didn't begin in 1717 when 4 London74 Lodges combined to become the first Grand Lodge. (This was a huge code! 17/4: April 17, 6 BC or 17/4/747 AUC was Jesus74' true Birthday.) If we explore the ties of Freemasonry to the Kaballists (Kaballa740 is the correct spelling based on gematria874) and the Knights Templar. If we also agree that different ancient civilizations' mystery traditions, i.e. Egyptian, Greek, Babylonian, Druids, etc. greatly influenced Freemasonry. Roman Mithraism combined with Messianic-Judaism to form the Roman Catholic Church. Mithra worshippers believed in reincarnation. And if we look to the Rosicrucians, Pythagoreans, Essenes, and some significant early Church Fathers like Origin and Clement (both) from Alexandria, we find that all these traditions believed in and taught reincarnation. Pythagoras taught reincarnation along with sacred geometry/sacred gematria. Is there any more accomplished and respected Freemason than the Grand Master Benjamin Franklin? He alluded to reincarnation early in his life and even chose an epitaph when young that alludes to it! Franklin went public about reincarnation at the end of his life explaining that he hadn't earlier because he didn't want to disturb anybody's religious beliefs. Pardon me if I'm disturbing anyone's religious beliefs, but scientifically proving that the world is round and orbits around the Sun disturbed a lot of people's religious beliefs. Some of the world's best libraries on esoteric knowledge are found in Masonic74 lodges.

The terms "born with gifts" or "God-given gifts" have been used to 'explain' child prodigies throughout at least the last 500 years if not much longer. But what do these terms imply: that God is holding some sort of Grand lottery where He is randomly giving out great talents to some, great handicaps to others, and mediocrity to most? What kind of God what that be? Cruel and illogical. No one who is convinced that God exists believes that God is cruel and illogical, therefore, that weak explanation for child prodigies must be wrong and it is! Furthermore, chaos theory states that nothing is truly random, there is only an appearance of randomness. Reincarnation and the rules of karma very simply explain how one can be born with what seems like 'gifts'.

The first example I chose of direct reincarnation was Grand Master Mason Benjamin Franklin returning as Abraham Lincoln. This has been known for some time at the highest level of Freemasonry and Masons within the US Federal Government. (Compare the statue of Franklin in the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia [a national memorial] to the statue in the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, DC). Franklin - who left physical record of his belief in reincarnation - submitted a bill to the 1st US Congress for the “abolishment of slavery” on February 12, 1790. (Of course, the Southerners in Congress strongly voted this down.) He died two months later on 4/17: Jesus' Birthday. Franklin died with an obsession of keeping a fragmented union of states together and abolishing slavery. Lincoln was born - "with great gifts" - over 18 years later on February 12. Lincoln attended one year of formal school. Study his writings. How does anyone 'explain the data in any other logical way' than Lincoln was the reincarnation of Franklin? (Pardon me for summarizing in one paragraph what might be best explained in an entire book.) One of the long held beliefs of Kaballa - Jewish74 mysticism - is that the spirit of Moses is reincarnated in every generation.

8/28/09 t 5/4/10 10:43


First, it's important to take the religious belief of physical life-after-death and provide a scientific proof for it.

Sorry dude it dont work like that.

Faith you Earn. Its not cheap. you wont find it in a book.


One Life. Earth has NO Myth name think WHY[u][u]

Initiate
Posts: 904
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:07 pm

PostSun May 30, 2010 12:32 pm » by Harryjackson


buffendoff wrote:There is no evil, get over it.
It´s just a transition of mind, we all carry +- in our souls.




There is no evil

Face it and see. The closer you get to the TRUTH,the more the dragon has to come out its cave and face YOU.But if your convinced by his servants,there is no need for him to face you as you have bought the lies.

Initiate
Posts: 700
Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 1:36 pm

PostSun May 30, 2010 12:35 pm » by Buffendoff


Fight this hero!!!
My agressive part do change me, I live with 5 Mastiffs.

1 is like this lion, if any of you hurt hin I would kill you.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/1783910.stm

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostSun May 30, 2010 1:36 pm » by Eliakim


cee420 wrote:Hey..

Actually, if you read the Theosophy information/texts a little closer, there is no actual proof that reincarnation is a FACT! ..they just choose to believe this. Sure the modern New agers talk about it as fact, but they have no proof! ..if you read from the original (older) new age texts, it is only a belief and a conclusion of their own reasoning .

Even the Buddhist say it can or can't be true..

Here's one older theosophical text ...they just choose to believe it exists.
http://www.theosophy-nw.org/theosnw/reincar/re-gdep.htm

Peace.


The proof is the experience, you can experience healing of past lives. Even the UK medical profession have been doing research with past life therapy. The medical profession are calling for a spiritual paradigm in medicine.

As a traditional psychotherapist, Dr. Brian Weiss was astonished and skeptical when one of his patients began recalling past-life traumas that seemed to hold the key to her recurring nightmares and anxiety attacks. His skepticism was eroded, however, when she began to channel messages from "the space between lives," which contained remarkable revelations about Dr. Weiss's family and his dead son. Using past-life therapy, he was able to cure the patient and embark on a new, more meaningful phase of his own career.

A graduate of Columbia University and Yale Medical School, Brian L. Weiss M.D. is Chairman Emeritus of Psychiatry at the Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami.

Dr. Weiss maintains a private practice in Miami. In addition, Dr. Weiss conducts national and international seminars and experiential workshops as well as training programs for professionals.
http://www.brianweiss.com/

In the bible it also talks about pre-destination.

Children's Past Lives
http://www.childpastlives.org/
http://www.reincarnation2002.com/

Setting Criteria for Reincarnation Research
http://www.imprint.co.uk/pdf/Edelman.pdf

So many of you have beliefs, yet it is experience that really counts.

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:15 pm

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 5:47 pm » by Whoami


Ribbit ribbit?

No seriously though Brad, I think you have the makings of a good book there, if only you listen to others as well as yourself.

If you want a good discussion on Pythagoras, then I'm your man.

I noticed in another thread you go on about Revelation 13:18.

Answer me this simple question my friend: That chapter opens with these three words:

"Here is wisedome"

The spelling is the original.

Bearing in mind the book of Revelation begins with the head note: "The first and the last", tell me about that first word: 'here', as you see it.

This link will help, see top of page.

http://sceti.library.upenn.edu/sceti/printedbooksNew/index.cfm?TextID=kjbible&PagePosition=1487

by

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10713
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:08 am

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 6:00 pm » by Boondox681


there is no 'right' or 'wrong'
those are relative terms
Image
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:15 pm

PostFri Jun 04, 2010 10:20 am » by Whoami


relative to what?

Initiate
Posts: 563
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:41 pm

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 4:45 pm » by Bradwatson


emeraldtruth wrote:Personally I find your article unconvincing. I have read the other post on the 15 principles btw. You appear to assume a lot without showing evidence.
After saying that, I do agree on the likelihood of reincarnation as a probable fact.

emeraldtruth,

Thanks for reading both articles and replying. There's a bit of a contradiction in your reply. You "find my article unconvincing" and doesn't "show evidence", although you state that "the likelihood of reincarnation is a probable fact". Have you read the post: George Washington was reincarnated as Robert E. Lee? george-washington-reincarnated-as-robert-e-lee-t20913.html I feel that the more I research I do on those two the stronger the connection gets!

Everyone,

Let's stay on topic. Please keep in mind that I've posted three pages of a book where the entire book may be what's needed to convince someone that the scientific theories and 'experimental examples' of reincarnation are correct.

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL
- Brad Watson, Miami, FL
author of 'There Are No Coincidences - there is synchronism'
discoverer of 'plan-it theory': GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2703
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:23 am

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 6:12 pm » by Edgarrothstein


bradwatson wrote:<...>



Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart returned as Hector Berlioz
Hector Berlioz returned as Maurice Ravel who returned as Chick Corea (a Scientologist who like
all Scientologists believes in reincarnation)


<...>


Brad, care to explain how did you come up with those particular names?
I mean, wouldn't we expect some stylistically similar approach to the music from the same person?

Mozart and Corea... :think:

Corea, especially in his MadHatter (actually a hommage to Lewis Carroll, an alleged Rosenkreutzer...) and Free-Jazz phase, can't be farther from the Mozart's pop-music of 18th century...
Image

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Initiate
Posts: 563
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:41 pm

PostThu Jun 17, 2010 5:51 pm » by Bradwatson


harryjackson wrote:"First, it's important to take the religious belief of physical life-after-death and provide a scientific proof for it." Sorry dude it dont work like that. Faith you Earn. Its not cheap. you wont find it in a book.

Harry,

I'm talking about a scientific proof of reincarnation, not just 'faith'. Besides this thread, see my other two on The Science of Reincarnation and George Washington reincarnated as Robert E. Lee . When you say, "You won't find faitn in a book", are you being contradictory regarding your relationship with the Bible? And the Bible DOES allude to reincarnation, but it's vailed. You might not 'get this' in this lifetime :bang; - you may have to be 'born again' before you accept this truth.

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL :idea:
- Brad Watson, Miami, FL
author of 'There Are No Coincidences - there is synchronism'
discoverer of 'plan-it theory': GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook