Freemasonry and Reincarnation

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 17, 2010 6:01 pm » by Pindz

bradwatson wrote:Everyone,

No replies to Freemasonry and .....

i will reply to all freemasons right here right now just for the record:

GO FUCK YOURSELF BRAINWASHED PARASITES ITS OVER !!!

Initiate

PostSat Jun 19, 2010 3:03 pm » by Bradwatson

pindz,

Wow, what a lovely reply. Please don't curse on my threads. :hell: You can always start your own and curse as much as you want.

I'm NOT a Freemason. This is why I go talking and writing about many of their secrets. What's your take on Benjamin Franklin & George Washington? They were Masons. How about Mozart, Duke Ellington, Louie Armstrong, and Nat King Cole? They were Masons. How about Buzz Aldrin? He's a Mason. Do you plan on contributing more to society that one of those guys?! I pray you do, but I doubt that it will happen.

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL :think:
- Brad Watson, Miami, FL
author of 'There Are No Coincidences - there is synchronism'
discoverer of 'plan-it theory': GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4

Initiate

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 5:45 pm » by Bradwatson

Non-coincidental synchronic reaction of 8/26/10

While I was in St. Augustine, FL this week on vacation with my girlfriend, I came across the book: The Magdalene Awakening by L. Shannon Andersen (Pelican Press, 2008). Looking through its Index, I found it referred to: Sacred Geometry, Gematria, Gematria of Mary Magdalene, master numbers, reincarnation, 'Reincarnation: the Missing Link in Christianity', synchronicity, Carl Jung, Kaballa, and several other mystical/esoteric topics that I'm interested in. I explained to the owner of the small used bookstore, "Because it refers to gematria, I'll buy it." "What's gematria?" she asked. "It's the Greek word for geometry and in English it means 'the geometry of our language' - namely the elemental letter-number substitution of A=1 thru Z=26. Did you know English has this very simple math code to it?" "No, I didn't - this is fascinating!" "Now consider this: Simple=74, English=74, and Gematria=74. This is NOT numerology. The main rule of gematria is words with the same gematric sum have a connect to each other - connect=74." "Wow!" "Now the only irregularity is the circle, it can be either the 15th letter or zerO, like GOD=7_4. Do you follow me?" "Yes". "Ok, and if we write it as a date, 7/4 = July 4th. Many of our Founding Fathers were Freemasons and they practiced sacred gematria & sacred geometry - which is also listed in the Index of this book." "All our Founding Fathers were Freemasons!" She replied. "No, not all, Adams & Jefferson were not. But at least nine signers of the Declaration, including Ben Franklin and John Hancock were, and George Washington was. Those were the main three behind the American Revolution and they were all Grand Master Masons." I had paid for the used book and my girlfriend was waiting in the car. I shook hands with her and gave her the paper that I had written out the above on. "I'm Brad, by the way, and you are?" "Susan." I laughed and said, "That's very coincidental! And this book is all about this women's coincidences involving gematria. Susan=74." "Really?!" I wrote out the math for her. "S=19,u21,s19,a1,n14. I've got a couple essays in the car I can give you on this stuff." (Thunder was heard right then.) "Oh, I'd like that." I went out to the car - Brenda wasn't happy waiting, but grabbed two essays and went back in the store and gave them to Susan. "I don't know if you can handle this, but the reason you were named 'Susan' is so this moment would align - it's a reincarnation thing." "Oh ya, I believe that!" "But this stuff isn't just 'belief' - it's science and I just proved it." :o

Earlier that day, we had visited the old Spanish fort - a National Park - and I gave several essays of The Masonic(7,74) Code(4) of July 4, 1776 to the park rangers, a historian in period clothes, and a volunteer. I later gave a copy to a store owner who was selling several books on the Masons and Jim was fascinated with 'the GOD=7_4 Code' when I spoke to him the day before. After I left Susan at the bookstore, we went back to the hotel and I turned the TV on to the ABC World News. "The stock market went down 74 points today." Huh, wasn't that 'coincidental'? :!:
- Brad Watson, Miami, FL

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 6:15 pm » by Harbin

What is it Hiram ?
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostSat Sep 04, 2010 3:16 pm » by Bradwatson

Re: the Masonic teaching of immortality, here are two excerpts from the book George Washington's Sacred Fire by Peter A. Lillback (Providence Forum, 2006)...

"a foundational claim of the Masonic order is eternal life, symbolized in their ritual of burial by a sprig of the acacia tree, a symbol to them of eternal life." p. 504

"his membership in the Masonic Order also supports the evidence that shows that Washington believed in immortality." p. 507
- Brad Watson, Miami, FL

Initiate

PostSat Sep 04, 2010 3:46 pm » by Lapislazuli

bradwatson wrote:pindz,

Wow, what a lovely reply. Please don't curse on my threads. :hell: You can always start your own and curse as much as you want.

I'm NOT a Freemason. This is why I go talking and writing about many of their secrets. What's your take on Benjamin Franklin & George Washington? They were Masons. How about Mozart, Duke Ellington, Louie Armstrong, and Nat King Cole? They were Masons. How about Buzz Aldrin? He's a Mason. Do you plan on contributing more to society that one of those guys?! I pray you do, but I doubt that it will happen.

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL :think:

Brad, do you really think he couldn't fake a moon landing? Perhaps even more realistic? It's just not in his interests to fool mankind.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

GOD the Almighty wrote:
bradwatson wrote:Everyone,

No replies to Freemasonry and .....

i will reply to all freemasons right here right now just for the record:

GO FUCK YOURSELF BRAINWASHED PARASITES ITS OVER !!!

:flop: :pray:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 9:25 pm » by Bradwatson

lapislazuli wrote:Brad, do you really think he couldn't fake a moon landing? Perhaps even more realistic? It's just not in his interests to fool mankind.

lapislazuli,

Are you saying you think the Apollo Moon landings were faked?! If so, you're an idiot - anyone who believes that is an idiot.

Everyone,

The topic is Freemasonry and Reincarnation. Let's try to stay on topic.

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL
author of Famous Direct Reincarnations

Initiate

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 11:27 pm » by Lapislazuli

bradwatson wrote:
lapislazuli wrote:Brad, do you really think he couldn't fake a moon landing? Perhaps even more realistic? It's just not in his interests to fool mankind.

lapislazuli,

Are you saying you think the Apollo Moon landings were faked?! If so, you're an idiot - anyone who believes that is an idiot.

Everyone,

The topic is Freemasonry and Reincarnation. Let's try to stay on topic.

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL
author of Famous Direct Reincarnations

Yes, the Apollo Moon landings were faked! That's exactly what I said! But I never claimed to be an idiot that must have been a misinterpretation of your words. :oops:
And then to expand your claim to turn everyone into idiots, shows me that you're losing your objectivism at that point. Therefore I'm not willing to discuss this further with you.
Perhaps you should investigate the moon fakery instead and write a book about that!?
I'll give you a link for beginners:
http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/evid ... ectory.htm

There are also various threads on dtv if you do a search, showing you that patriotism alone won't hold the truth.

And I was on topic with the videos I posted :cheers:

Previous