Freemasonry today

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Nov 11, 2009 10:52 pm » by Savwafair2012

A great film to share with other lodges :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostThu Nov 12, 2009 6:15 am » by Cryptillian

nice post :flop:

i think it is important for people to know that masons aren't drooling sociopaths intent on global depopulation.

the inherent goodness of people is an important thought to ponder once in a while.
Yahweh is the moon .....setting on a fallen sun

Initiate

PostThu Nov 12, 2009 6:28 am » by Baboogdi

I was a mason for a while. I joined because my step-father was one and he wanted me to join. I eventually left because I'm just not much of a joiner. In the relatively brief time I was a member I met nothing but fine, decent people who had no desire to implement any type of new world order. You see, good poeple are good by nature and the bad are bad for the same reason. Let's set our sights on bad people and let the good people have their fraternities.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 16, 2009 11:33 am » by Nuada

I heard it was all about cheap alcohol.
“ What is your aim in philosophy? – To show the fly the way out of the fly-bottle. ”
—Ludwig Wittgenstein

"Deep in the human unconsciousness is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic . . . . Survival is the ability to swim in strange currents." - Frank Herbert

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 16, 2009 12:20 pm » by Ogmios

I know quite a few masons, one of whom is a very close friend. I sometimes go round to the masonic hall for a beer and a game of pool on a Sunday afternoon and I must agree: to me they are all nice, law abiding people.

However, I do remember reading a book about the "Stalker Affair" in the nineties and John Stalker made it clear that he thought their might be a masonic conspiracy against him. He said, I think, that whenever he was in a professional situation with other policemen, he'd ask them all whether or not they were masons. So it does raise the question of how much power these groups exert over society's institutions if any.

I really don't know the answer.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon