FRENCH TOWER HIT WARNING NOSTRADAMUS

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 04, 2011 12:04 am » by Zer0

otoel wrote:
Two bodies, one head, fields divided in two,
And then to reply to four unheard ones:
Little ones for great ones, clear evel for them,
Lightning at the tower of Aiguesmortes, worse for "Eussouis"

You do know Nostra was on some serious drugs when writing this stuff right?

HEEEEELOOOO? Why are you people listening to fucking crackheads? What kinda shit do you think Eliakim is on in order for her to suffer such delusions? THINK PEOPLE!

Unless... you are all crack-heads! :nails:

OMG I BEEN TALKING TO CRACK HEADS FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostSun Sep 04, 2011 12:09 am » by Greatjoy

eliakim wrote:
mumin wrote:Dear Eliakim,

you're full of excrement.
Aigues Mortes is a beautiful medieval city in southern France.
here, learn something for a change:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aigues-Mortes

and something else.. I am sure that you have at least 9 cats... you cat lady!

Never was fond of cats.. I am a dog and horse lover.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Did you see the temple dog over the USA during hurricane Irene captured by NASA?

So can you heal it?
excrement
nine cats = nine lives
cat lady

How many do you have left? Do you know?

Nostradamus also made a prophecy about the nine trolls and what would happen to them.

Do tell, do tell us Lotus the story about these 9 Trolls that Nostradamus speaks of.
Please, please can I be one? Please...I just know in my heart of hearts that Nostradamus wrote about me too, just like you've told us that even Nostradamus knew and wrote about you.
Please include the "threat" from Nostradamus because we know that you're very familiar with threatening people, being the Queen of the South and all, having the power to judge humainity which you do, day after day.. :ohno:
LOL....

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 04, 2011 12:10 am » by Eliakim

shemagh wrote:eliakim. None of which you have posted here makes sense to me, therefore I am not "awesome"
and I don't think I ever will be "hopefully"

The more people are willing to heal themselves, the more light they become. The more light they become, the more their divine purpose for being is revealed to them. Of course then they move into awesomeness.

The light is like a spiritual magnifying glass, it enables people to see things that others cannot see.

:banana:

Master Conspirator

PostSun Sep 04, 2011 12:11 am » by Cornbread714

otoel wrote:
otoel wrote:
Two bodies, one head, fields divided in two,
And then to reply to four unheard ones:
Little ones for great ones, clear evel for them,
Lightning at the tower of Aiguesmortes, worse for "Eussouis"

You do know Nostra was on some serious drugs when writing this stuff right?

HEEEEELOOOO? Why are you people listening to fucking crackheads? What kinda shit do you think Eliakim is on in order for her to suffer such delusions? THINK PEOPLE!

Unless... you are all crack-heads! :nails:

OMG I BEEN TALKING TO CRACK HEADS FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS!

You are definitely one of the 9 trolls of Nostradamus, unless Eliakim is bullshitting us again...

Wait a second, I don't remember any 9 trolls in the quatrains.

What gives, Eliakim?

We want quatrain proof!!
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 04, 2011 12:13 am » by Aragajag

Bang your head on a floor of stone Oto to past to the next gate. 10 times for each degree of the compass and facing each one accurately you must . I can only get to the 324th deg but I have seen the light, my friends say that could be from a bad headache or bleeding on the brain but I have faith even though it hurts my brain.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 04, 2011 12:16 am » by Shemagh

eliakim wrote:
greatjoy wrote:
eliakim wrote:Now can you guess who was buried in the Seine?
:hugging:

When you ask a question the odds are that it pertains to you....lol
So I'd say it must be you Lotus from a prior life. whose buried there.
Hurry up and find some biblical bull shit to prove it as being another fulfilled prophecy by you.
Thanks for the laughs.
Cheers!

Nope, try again.

Thousand of people have been thrown into the Seine over the centuries. Where do you think all those people who where burnt to death at the eve of Bartholemew ended up.
Stop playing games, if you want us to know who was buried in the Seine, tell us!

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 04, 2011 12:17 am » by Eliakim

greatjoy wrote:Being that I don't lie, I don't spin and I am doing the right thing in rebuking you and all of your so-called prophecies as being fulfilled it looks like you're the one in need of this so called "healing" that you tell everyone to do who disagree with all of your blatant lies.
But taking into consideration that you suffer from an advanced case of narcissism and illusions of grandeur your ever contemplating what you say and believe seems impossible.
So, you get to it ..hit that keyboard Lotus, I'm sure there's a few more divine titles that you hold that you've yet to discover.
hop to it...
p.s. don't forget to empty the kitty litter.boxes ..assuming that you have them for your cats..lol

Can you heal it?

Lie
Spin
Rebuking
Disgree
Blatant
Suffer
narcissism
llusions of grandeur
believe
impossible
keyboard
titles
empty
kitty
litter
cats

Lots there for you to work with and that should bring you great joy, lol.
:banana:

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 04, 2011 12:24 am » by Zer0

aragajag wrote:Bang your head on a floor of stone Oto to past to the next gate. 10 times for each degree of the compass and facing each one accurately you must . I can only get to the 324th deg but I have seen the light, my friends say that could be from a bad headache or bleeding on the brain but I have faith even though it hurts my brain.

Nice to see some sane people around the forum, I was just about ready to give up, tell me friend have you tried putting nails through your penis? I heard if you can manage to do it without passing out, you will see your Guarding Spirit, who know... I always pass out as soon as I see blood coming out of my penis... :|
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 04, 2011 12:25 am » by Eliakim

shaggietrip wrote:
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning
Just sayin

:cheers:

OK, can you accept that sign such as this is a direct hit like Robin Hood hitting the target with his arrow?

In Greek hitting the target was to do with the spiritual law.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging:

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 04, 2011 12:26 am » by Aragajag

otoel wrote:
aragajag wrote:Bang your head on a floor of stone Oto to past to the next gate. 10 times for each degree of the compass and facing each one accurately you must . I can only get to the 324th deg but I have seen the light, my friends say that could be from a bad headache or bleeding on the brain but I have faith even though it hurts my brain.

Nice to see some sane people around the forum, I was just about ready to give up, tell me friend have you tried putting nails through your penis? I heard if you can manage to do it without passing out, you will see your Guarding Spirit, who know... I always pass out as soon as I see blood coming out of my penis... :|

I cant go there, its the velvet vice or nothing for me and my penis.

PreviousNext