Frequency of Genius - New Movie trailer

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 04, 2011 12:20 pm » by Mediasorcerer

hey,dr,before you even said the bit about not worth it and its nwo propaganda,i had that thought about it str8 away,no kidding,wen i read u post,i was not the least bit surprised,if these fuks really gave a shit about humanity,then we would already have what we need in technology ,farming,and the rest,instead,we got monsanto,we got petrol,we got coal,we got woodchipping, we got mcdonalds,ad infafukinitum,

its allus the same,look wat it could be like,not wat it should be like,all th answers have been around for 70-100 years,but the reptile dominant inbred royalty wont let go of there "treasures".
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Master Conspirator

PostFri Feb 04, 2011 12:40 pm » by Drjones

mediasorcerer wrote:hey,dr,before you even said the bit about not worth it and its nwo propaganda,i had that thought about it str8 away,no kidding,wen i read u post,i was not the least bit surprised,if these fuks really gave a shit about humanity,then we would already have what we need in technology ,farming,and the rest,instead,we got monsanto,we got petrol,we got coal,we got woodchipping, we got mcdonalds,ad infafukinitum,

its allus the same,look wat it could be like,not wat it should be like,all th answers have been around for 70-100 years,but the reptile dominant inbred royalty wont let go of there "treasures".

So true mate, how's life treating you ? :flop:
Listen up, the 'raw foods guru' David Wolfe, well turns out he recently handed over ownership of his sunfoods.com company to Doug Harbison the son of ex president of Monsanto Earl Harbison. Apparently it was a hidden engineered takeover. :bang;

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 04, 2011 12:55 pm » by Mediasorcerer

great dr,always learning more n more each day,keeping my mind open,trying to keep a re-evaluative stance on info,in as humble way as i can,lol,theres nothing wrong with being "wrong",and the rabbit hole goes so deep,its pertinent to question everything now,i have the best home grown plums at my place man,oh the tree is fokin covered in plums,apples are al over two other trees too,vege garden is tomatoes,chilli,but got to plant some more stuff now,more brocolis and lettus again,it has been raining here in melb shocking,my car just then was almost water up to the door,it almost wouldnt go the water in street was so deep,no joke,i had to move it cos flooded ,i knew we were going to get floods today,fukit,i get these thoughts sometimes,and bingo,next thing it happens ,like a feeling in me head,had it today when driving thinking shit its gonna flood in victoria this week,later today,its flooded in my sisters street no joke,like a lake!!!ps glad to hear from you,hope choo are well my good man!!!
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Master Conspirator

PostFri Feb 04, 2011 2:31 pm » by Drjones

Yeah i'm good mate, the weather is insane here is Scotland at the mo. Gale force winds last night and heavy rain with more winds today. It imo an effect from the cumulating storms in Australia and in the U.S, we Scots always seem to get a mini version of these things when they happen. Good job with the fruit and veg, it's the future. :flop:

Previous