Frequency of Genius - New Movie trailer

Master Conspirator

PostTue Nov 23, 2010 5:19 pm » by Drjones

Upload to Disclose.tv

This documentary film showcases amazing ideas and solutions presented by dynamic and accomplished personalities in their own respective disciplines. Come with us on an adventure of a lifetime that will open your mind to new cutting edge technologies and ideas that will change our present day world for the betterment of humankind.
www.frequencyofgenius.com

Initiate

PostTue Nov 23, 2010 6:03 pm » by Itamari

I look forward to watching it
otoel wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:Hehehe!

I play in all ways.............Always Interested!

Shut up woman! The time for distractions is over.
We men need to discuss serious manly things like the possibility of Fairies and Unicorns and stuff!

Initiate

PostTue Nov 23, 2010 6:40 pm » by Cosmonaut

Looks interesting. BTW wasn't there a thread where we could post new trailers of interest of the community? Here's one by Neill Blomkamp

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 9:19 pm » by Drjones

Just say say this documentary which retails for $34.95 is now available to DL for free at concen.org :flop:

Master Conspirator

PostWed Feb 02, 2011 5:48 pm » by Drjones

Ok, i'm 39.46 into disc 2 and Dr Gabriel Cousens has been talking for a while but something strikes me as odd, he is discussing the homes we live in and frequencies and all this 'out there' stuff... anyway he begins one of the sentences by saying-
'The humans need'...
Said as if he is not one of us.. really bizarre !! :?

Master Conspirator

PostWed Feb 02, 2011 7:57 pm » by Drjones

Ok, just spent 4 and a half hours watching this throughout the day, utter crap. :top:
I really do wonder about all this stuff and what it's purpose is ? I can't help but feel they all are part of this incoming new world order enslavement agenda and that ANYONE we see on display talking about this stuff is NOT doing it for the betterment of humankind ?
:headscratch:

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 02, 2011 9:13 pm » by 99socks

drjones wrote:ANYONE we see on display talking about this stuff is NOT doing it for the betterment of humankind ? :headscratch:

Bingo.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Master Conspirator

PostThu Feb 03, 2011 4:04 pm » by Drjones

99socks wrote:
drjones wrote:ANYONE we see on display talking about this stuff is NOT doing it for the betterment of humankind ? :headscratch:

Bingo.

Thanks sock :flop: , you know though, you really frustrate me at times as i wish you'd elaborate more on the points you make. Give me more of your opinions on all this etc.

Also there is alot of money to be made in this conspiracy genre. That much is clear. :oops:

Master Conspirator

PostThu Feb 03, 2011 5:10 pm » by Boondox681

Ok, just spent 4 and a half hours watching this throughout the day, utter crap. :top:
I really do wonder about all this stuff and what it's purpose is ? I can't help but feel they all are part of this incoming new world order enslavement agenda and that ANYONE we see on display talking about this stuff is NOT doing it for the betterment of humankind ? :headscratch:

sorry to hear about the 4 hours lost.
thanx for the heads up jonesy :flop:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Master Conspirator

PostFri Feb 04, 2011 12:04 pm » by Drjones

99Socks, you are such a disappointment. :cry: :)

Next