Fresh meat versus processed meat

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jul 04, 2011 9:09 am » by Drjones

Fresh meat versus processed meat: Here's why it matters
Every July 4th, Americans gobble down enormous quantities of meat. Some of it actually from animals. The rest comes from factories that assemble bits and pieces of meat scraps, using chemical additives to make the final substance resemble something edible. That's where hot dogs come from... and sausage, pepperoni and deli meats.

If you're eating hot dogs this Fourth of July, you're engaged in acts of nutritional tyranny against your own body. So if you eat meat, eat fresh meat, not processed meat. Here's why:

Learn more:
http://www.naturalnews.com/032890_red_m ... z1R7MoYoHj :rtft:

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 04, 2011 9:13 am » by Daemonfoe

ORLY? PROCESSED MEAT IS BAD FOR YOU?
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 04, 2011 9:26 am » by Svaha

I've been a meat lover all my life so I know how good meat looks, smells and tastes.
What you get at McDonalds is no meat, I go there once a year to train my immune system.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Initiate

PostMon Jul 04, 2011 9:30 am » by Ayaflash

svaha wrote:I've been a meat lover all my life so I know how good meat looks, smells and tastes.
What you get at McDonalds is no meat, I go there once a year to train my immune system.

LOL! nice one! :dancing:
The highest truth cannot be put into words. - Lao tzu.

"We are the Fractalated Tendrils of Reality, Forever Undulating Towards the Realm of Evolution and Great Mystery."

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 04, 2011 11:31 am » by Spock

We've cut out all processed meats. It's even difficult to find whole raw chicken or turkeys that haven't been injected with tons of sodium, but they are out there. Also we've started getting all our meats from whole foods stores and fresh markets that are raised organically.

In the long rung it's less expensive and tastes much better to prepare your own roasts (pork or beef) or chicken to cut up for sandwiches to take to work. Blows "blow in bag" deli meats away.

Today we're doing chicken and pork kabobs instead of the standard 4th of July hotdogs/hamburgers or ribs.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 04, 2011 11:32 am » by Freeyourmindnow

svaha wrote:I've been a meat lover all my life so I know how good meat looks, smells and tastes.

:lol: :flop:

Initiate

PostMon Jul 04, 2011 11:39 am » by Eisleo

Thanks for this great article!
"Kinder, die Zeit ist reif..."

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jul 04, 2011 8:40 pm » by Drjones

'What you get at McDonalds is no meat, I go there once a year to train my immune system.' - Oh boy, classic, cheered me up, brilliant, love it mate. :pray:

And spock, great job mate, keep it up, keep up this mentality you have to change your health, you will be seriously rewarded, just keep doin it and learning about your own body. Buy a juicer and start juicing the veggies. If you drink 500ml three times/week of preferably organic veggie juice you'll be a drastically changed man in three months. I drink ALOT of organic veggie juice and it has changed my life, changed my health. :D

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 07, 2011 9:26 am » by Drjones

Meat the Truth - FULL DOCUMENTARY - WELL WORTH A WATCH
http://www.naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=16B2D ... F498634187
Climate Change and Global Warming - yes I know, it's a hoax, it's a scam and designed to keep us in fear and implement a "Carbon Tax", as if we aren't already taxed to death.

This video discusses an issue that is almost always overlooked when "officials and science" discuss climate.
What about the 90 BILLION animals raised for food production. The energy to grow their food, to feed them, to transport them, to slaughter and finally to your local grocer in the form of packaged flesh OR prepared / frozen meals and various by-products.

Let's not forget these billions of beings produce massive amounts of feces and urine and it has to go somewhere. Negative health issues aside, this practice most certainly contributes to wide scale pollution and contamination of our air, water and land.
The comparison in this film to cars and C02 emissions is to point out what is not being discussed.

The documentary Meat the Truth is the first major project undertaken by the Nicolaas G. Pierson Foundation. Meat the Truth is a high-profile documentary, presented by Marianne Thieme (leader of the Party for the Animals), which forms an addendum to earlier films that have been made about climate change. Although such films have convincingly succeeded in drawing public attention to the issue of global warming, they have repeatedly ignored one of the most important causes of climate change, namely: intensive livestock production. Meat the Truth has drawn attention to this by demonstrating that livestock farming generates more greenhouse gas emissions worldwide than all cars, lorries, trains, boats and planes added together.