Fresh Water is Literally the Strongest Medicine

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 2:03 pm » by One-23

I know the miraculous properties of water have been discussed previously on DTV and
Viktor Schauberger has been part of a few topics but I thought this very simple YT video has such impact, It has no production quality and nothing to make it stand out from the crowd, but it has an extremely humbling message from a normal guy. Hope you enjoy. Video is at the bottom of the page :flop:

Just a quick outline on
Viktor Schauberger first:

Viktor Schauberger (1885-1958) made an extraordinary contribution to knowledge of the natural world.

He intuited what we now recognise as the quantum or subtle energy effects of water. His understanding was built up from shamanic and experiential observation of Nature in the untamed Alpine wilderness. His motto: "Observe and Copy Nature".

He was critical of textbook theory and the arrogance and lack of imagination of 'experts' and refused to go to college, believing that he would lose his intuitive gifts.

Schauberger was also gifted with engineering skills which are apparent in his environment-friendly technology and implosive energy devices designed to release people from enslavement to destructive sources of energy.

He is celebrated for his discoveries in the water sciences, in agricultural techniques and in the energy domain – which energies enhance and which harm life.

Schauberger provides us with a comprehensive and holistic approach to understanding Nature. His insights form the foundations of what might be called a 'science of Nature'.

He found two forms of motion in Nature: outward, expanding flow that is used to break down, and inward-spiralling which Nature uses to build up and energise. We use the first to generate energy, which is why it is destructive to the environment.

Minute changes in temperature affect the outcome of an energetic process. The balance between the attraction and repulsion of polarised atoms is the engine of creation.

Viktor Schauberger vividly described how our disdain for Nature's ways will bring only environmental catastrophe.

His vision - humanity working within Nature's laws - is the path we must rediscover, if we are to survive.
Source and Further Reading http://www.schauberger.co.uk/home.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Initiate

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 2:25 pm » by Thor

AWESOME!

Thanks for posting! :pray:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 2:34 pm » by One-23

NP bro :flop: , I am just a mere bystander and do not follow any righteous path, whether it be "New Age Philosophies , Religious Conquests or fundamentalism", But some topics just make you sit up and take notice. What is to be gained from this knowledge is purely down to the receiver of the information and has definitely made me more curious.

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 3:33 pm » by monica44

Fresh water is a nice idea, unfortunately the governments of the world deem it necessary to add fluoride to all water supplies, in most countries unless you have access to a spring then water without the wretched stuff in is anything but healthy and the PTB will not be changing it anytime soon. :bang;
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 3:44 pm » by One-23

monica44 wrote: the PTB will not be changing it anytime soon. :bang;

Ah yes indeed, They have us over a barrel. The frightening thing is even If I had access to a fresh spring I would still be dubious with all the pollutants being irresponsibly dumped into landfills and rivers etc.
Think were basically F@cked either way, but one can hope :flop:

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 8:09 pm » by monica44

Cageyone23 wrote:
monica44 wrote: the PTB will not be changing it anytime soon. :bang;

Ah yes indeed, They have us over a barrel. The frightening thing is even If I had access to a fresh spring I would still be dubious with all the pollutants being irresponsibly dumped into landfills and rivers etc.
Think were basically F@cked either way, but one can hope :flop:

Right on there cagey, my friend has a cottage which used to have its own well, until the 1960s when the farmer next door polluted the water supply with his pesticides and has been unusable since, and nothing was done to the farmer either, he should have been in court on major charges with crimes against humanity but nothing happened and the local council refused to help because the well didn't belong to them and was on private property!!
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 05, 2012 2:42 am » by Cornbread714

Once I was in the mountains of West Virginia, hiking with my cousin. We got semi-lost, or basically just miscalculated how long it would take us to reach a road.

We ran out of canteen water and it was a hot summer day. We weren't in any real danger but were hot and thirsty and starting to get a little nervous. We were hiking from ridge to ridge, with little valleys in between which were full of trees, but no streams were running in the summer.

Suddenly, in one of the little valleys, we came upon a giant tree with a powerful spring of cold, pure water gushing out of its base, between the roots.

I have never tasted anything better in my entire life than that water...

That vid reminded me of that experience. Nice post - it's the first I have heard of Viktor Schauberger.

I'll definitely check out the site and look forward to finding out more about him and his theories.

Thanks. :flop:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 05, 2012 4:05 am » by Hackjames

Had some spring water (just a trickle, really) coming out of a mountain in New Hampshire when I was young. Tasted like freedom. ...and rocks, but mostly freedom.

To be serious, it was notably delicious water and I'd like more of it.

I found out recently (after a surprisingly difficult search) that the "natural spring water" sold at our grocery store is in actuality commercially filtered water...so watch out for that if you shop at Schnucks. They lie about water.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 05, 2012 4:32 am » by Eldorado

The last time I checked .....Guinness Book of World Records held LSD as the "World's Most Powerful Medicine"

Could have changed over the years.....

Water is a sacred source of life to Natives......we have ceremonies that bless the rains, the mountain snow, the rivers, lakes and oceans.......

We consider it a strong source of life-bringing spirit, creates cool air, and also is responsible for keeping the heat of the earth/sun from reaching a critical point and melting through the crust in a hurry!!!

So lets say that maybe in a spiritual world, that fresh water is one of the key elements......but is just water without the spiritual blessings of the Creator.......

These other magical belief systems using the source of creation that he provides for the other religions, is considered an "Invented Lie" to many.........like recreating the wheel.........or renaming their children with white names........to make them fit into their intended image.......

This to me is a sham, and is sacrilegious at its best, downright obvious at its worst.......

Sorry....have a hard time shaking the Great Spirit ....he's everywhere you want to be....!!!

And he lets me know that we are respected for looking into his wisdom, and learning how to be more peaceful on this planet through Creator Worship.....but he basically tries to shun all imitations of his power, so he is seen with the utmost respect for his beliefs and his effort to provide a great life on this planet for his people....even if they were not born Native American, yet are native to these lands.

There are many new age sciences....that are basically converted theories of old....recently redecorated to seem more complacent with our current state of affairs........the lack of a religious power of creation on earth, and the lack of true educational guidance to a completed state of awareness, responsibility, and also the ability for people to be able to accomplish goals greater than themselves, has been taken from us......

This decorated illusion is a form of Ethnic Cleansing of our people...to take our studies and convert them to fit with the desired image of a new age of "sciences".........

So again....don't think that water is THAT powerful.........there are other sources of life that are far more therapeutic and helpful...........far more potent than water....

Even your piss can save you from Cancer..........but you would be led to think that a glass of H2O a day will keep the doctor away.....?? Or Would You Be Listening to the Wind???

Remember the Ka Ka Ka Thia Naken, or the Mide Wiwin...The Grand Medicine Society of the Ojibway........they began the movement and its still gaining knowledge and power over all diseases........the more the Great Spirit knows.....the stronger we are against all diseases.......

Remember the Feathered Serpent Medicine..........vote Quetzalcoatl for President in 2012

“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 05, 2012 4:49 am » by Eldorado

Hackjames wrote:I found out recently (after a surprisingly difficult search) that the "natural spring water" sold at our grocery store is in actuality commercially filtered water...so watch out for that if you shop at Schnucks. They lie about water.

Should go up and change the name on the store sign to read "Schmuck's"........

Wonder what else those Schnuck's are lying about...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here we have two grocery stores.......one called Healthy Living.......changed over to "Wealthy Living", as well as the world famous City Market......recently renamed "Shitty Mark-up"....or AKA "City Mark-up".......

After these two "Co-Op's" moved into town, the gentrification began.....they moved all of the conventional food stores and markets outside of the area.....now its impossible to get food in the winter without a car......or you have to act like you are a snob spending 50 bucks while getting a single bag of "organic" vegetables in return, and actually enjoy it along the way, with fake conversation, stripped of all human meaning, and a big fake smile on your face, or you are profiled by their "Community"..........

BTW...they all sell commercially processed and bottled water.........best process I found was any that go through reverse osmosis..........that removes fluoride from the water.......here's a guide to what works and doesnt work....

http://chemistry.about.com/od/chemistryhowtoguide/a/removefluoride.htm
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)