Friday and Saturday Night Skype

Initiate

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 6:44 am » by Masterhunter

I will be on Skype this Weekend. It has been to long since the true players in the game got back on the field.

I am not calling out anyone, but if you are real and want to have a live conversation about topics discussed on this site come join me on skype this weekend.

You can contact me on skype my username is "Coorsandcuervo" if you are new and want to join in this weekend.
Jesus Hates Dinosaurs.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 6:50 am » by *WillEase*

Masterhunter wrote:I will be on Skype this Weekend. It has been to long since the true players in the game got back on the field.

I am not calling out anyone, but if you are real and want to have a live conversation about topics discussed on this site come join me on skype this weekend.

You can contact me on skype my username is "Coorsandcuervo" if you are new and want to join in this weekend.

That's funny to me because I talk to DTV peeps on Skype almost every day.
In fact we are chatting now and talking about you.

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 6:53 am » by Troll2rocks

WillEase666 wrote:
Masterhunter wrote:I will be on Skype this Weekend. It has been to long since the true players in the game got back on the field.

That's funny to me because I talk to DTV peeps on Skype almost every day.
In fact we are chatting now and talking about you.

Yes, we are always talking about you masterhunter. Where have you been ?
________ImageImageImage________

Initiate

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 2:31 pm » by Crazynutsx

Guys add me - Skype Username: crazynuts

Im allways for chatting about anything and everything im pretty much allways online soo feel free to add me anytime :)

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 2:55 pm » by Poooooot

Do you guys just use the "text chat" or do you video-chat? Is there like a grid of 20-or-so peoples faces all video chatting? Doesn't is sound like an effed-up mess with all these people talking at once?

I am not asking because I am thinking about joining (trust me, I'm not). I'm just curious how this whole thing works...
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 4:58 pm » by TheDuck

Poooooot wrote:Do you guys just use the "text chat" or do you video-chat? Is there like a grid of 20-or-so peoples faces all video chatting? Doesn't is sound like an effed-up mess with all these people talking at once?

I am not asking because I am thinking about joining (trust me, I'm not). I'm just curious how this whole thing works...

It text chat Poooty, but with have used voice chat before, no vids, and yeah it can get messy, when I've been a little drunk I have no clue who anyone is lmao, I can never remember what was said the next day after one of MY drinking sessions anyway :mrgreen:

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 5:15 pm » by Poooooot

TheDuck wrote:
Poooooot wrote:Do you guys just use the "text chat" or do you video-chat? Is there like a grid of 20-or-so peoples faces all video chatting? Doesn't is sound like an effed-up mess with all these people talking at once?

It text chat Poooty, but with have used voice chat before, no vids, and yeah it can get messy, when I've been a little drunk I have no clue who anyone is lmao, I can never remember what was said the next day after one of MY drinking sessions anyway :mrgreen:

Okay, thanks. :flop:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 7:51 pm » by 99socks

I used to really get into the chats when there are about 3-4 people... sometimes people come and go in rotation... but once it gets over 4 or 5 people and everyone is talking at the same time and the topic is going both everywhere and nowhere at the same time and everyone is drunk or high, I excuse myself...
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 7:57 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

Does anyone here resemble those remarks?

What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostFri Oct 26, 2012 8:22 am » by Jetski

I'm another one who wondered how you all managed to chat via skype. How you all managed to have your webcams on etc. Kind of reminds me of my Yahoo Messenger days (several years ago). Ohhh the conferences we had...too funnny. You couldn't all be on webcam though, if you wanted to view someone's cam you had to view it in a PM (separate box from the conference). :twisted: :lol: I ended up abusing the BRB keys more than anything else cause the conference/s got somewhat, out-of-hand, lol. No soooner had I signed in and several conference invites would pop up. :ohno: Was fun while it lasted though. 8-)

PreviousNext