Friday and Saturday Night Skype

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 1:02 am » by Noentry

Troll2rocks wrote:Your added to the current conversation, but you are offline N0entry1.

ok :cheers:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 5:35 am » by 44z44

Spock wrote:

Hell yea because a lot of these threads are bullshit and deserve mocking. But for you to bitch about anyone mocking anyone is the pot calling the kettle black, that's just about all I ever see from you.

What i meant was not only you's mock the DTV thread's that made then you's also mock the O-P(DTV thread maker) that are regular seem inteligent DTV member's that when you's(most Dtv mods and few other DTV'ers and that dumb snot leaking-Otoel,)go back in DTV forum whenever you's act all good/cool/praise them/being pally=buddies etc....and guarantee that most of the DTV'ers you's mocked are now have joined skype(in your group chat but in a seperate private chat you's probably even mock the newbie's who joined your group chat in skype) and unknowingly about what's been going on in your skype mocker's gang group chat.

And the difference between me mocking(more like winding up),is i dont laugh and mock most Dtv'ers hiding in a skype group chat like most you lot have/probably still do,i just be straight up and say in DTV forum(unlike you's backbiter's) and i'm 90% positive that atleast 99% DTV'ers know i'm only winding them up :roll:

P:S@Otoel-you know exactly what im talking about so dont act dumb=Tu eres un cucuy
Last edited by 44z44 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Upload to Disclose.tv

“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 5:37 am » by The57ironman

go on skype zaff....
...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 5:42 am » by Kinninigan

44z44 wrote:
Spock wrote:

Hell yea because a lot of these threads are bullshit and deserve mocking. But for you to bitch about anyone mocking anyone is the pot calling the kettle black, that's just about all I ever see from you.

What i meant was not only you's mock the DTV thread's that made then you's also mock the O-P(DTV thread maker) that are regular seem inteligent DTV member's that when you's(most Dtv mods and few other DTV'ers and that dumb snot leaking-Otoel,)go back in DTV forum whenever you's act all good/cool/praise them/being pally=buddies etc....

And the difference between me mocking(more like winding up),is i dont laugh and mock most Dtv'ers hiding in a skype group chat like most you lot have/probably still do,i just be straight up and say in DTV forum(unlike you's backbiter's) and i'm 90% positive that atleast 99% DTV'ers know i'm only winding them up :roll:

P:S@Otoel-you know exactly what im talking about so dont act dumb=Tu eres un cucuy

were talking about conspiracy stuffs and music and positive vibes for a better world...

anyone else reading hop on!

:peep:

Upload to Disclose.tv

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 6:06 am » by Bleever

Kinninigan wrote:
44z44 wrote:
Spock wrote:

What i meant was not only you's mock the DTV thread's that made then you's also mock the O-P(DTV thread maker) that are regular seem inteligent DTV member's that when you's(most Dtv mods and few other DTV'ers and that dumb snot leaking-Otoel,)go back in DTV forum whenever you's act all good/cool/praise them/being pally=buddies etc....

were talking about conspiracy stuffs and music and positive vibes for a better world...

anyone else reading hop on!

I shoulda mentioned this on Skype but this guy slept on my couch after a night partying in Hollywood. I will give ya details later....
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 6:10 am » by Noentry

Bleever wrote:
Kinninigan wrote:

I shoulda mentioned this on Skype but this guy slept on my couch after a night partying in Hollywood. I will give ya details later....

That will be interesting Bleever :flop:
Look forward to it
Last edited by Noentry on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 6:14 am » by Kinninigan

Bleever wrote:

how did his hair look in the morning!

Upload to Disclose.tv

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 6:23 am » by Bleever

Kinninigan wrote:
Bleever wrote:

how did his hair look in the morning!

Haha...remarkably similar!

Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 24, 2012 1:01 am » by Troll2rocks

44z44 wrote:
Spock wrote:

What i meant was not only you's mock the DTV thread's that made then you's also mock the O-P(DTV thread maker) that are regular seem inteligent DTV member's that when you's(most Dtv mods and few other DTV'ers and that dumb snot leaking-Otoel,)go back in DTV forum whenever you's act all good/cool/praise them/being pally=buddies etc....and guarantee that most of the DTV'ers you's mocked are now have joined skype(in your group chat but in a seperate private chat you's probably even mock the newbie's who joined your group chat in skype) and unknowingly about what's been going on in your skype mocker's gang group chat.

So you are 90% sure that all DiscoseTV users know you are winding them up ?, and with the 90% certainty that you believe with which DTV'ers perceive and know you are winding them up, about only 99% of which will be aware of the possibility ?

Leaving more room for doubt in your own mind (10%), than that of the physical interactive world that receives your information (1%). Which admittedly was both deduced via your own central cortex, but my my, how does one arrive at such a conclusion ?. :think:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 24, 2012 1:23 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

For some of the newer members or even shy members that have been around awhile that haven't came to skype and joined in, it really is a great way to get to know each other a bit better and joke around in a setting that allows us to see each other in a more open way, in ways that aren't really done in public forums.

Each and everyone who comes on to talk and have some fun is treated with respect and we are honored when more people do come and share a bit more of themselves on personal level.

The only time anyone is "mocked" would be a case like one of those jokers who get banned and keep coming back hundreds of times a day just to annoy the mods.............and even then it isn't a mocking but more of a "can you believe that shit"

We get on and there is always the option to just type or speak on audio............or even just kick back quietly and get a feel for things until you get comfortable and see that we are just regular folks hangin out talking about what we are cooking up for Christmas dinner or whatever, and being the case that we have some really funny peeps here at dtv there are alot of laughs.

Don't know what bee is up 44z44's ass, but don't let him influence your thoughts about skype, it's all in fun and we certainly don't go private and make fun of the people who were cool enough to join us in getting to know each other better. It's simply funny banter back and forth between us all.

Seriously, give it a try next Friday and see for yourself.

Lucid

PS.............that was a joke about me getting naked.............. :flop:
What a long strange trip it's been..............

PreviousNext