Friday and Saturday Night Skype

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 04, 2012 8:13 am » by Mydogma

masterhunter wrote:I can barely believe its 2012. I need to get on here and talk to you guys about strategy for 2012.

I seen a guy buy $200 worth of canned food today. He must be onto something. I know I'll be buying a bunch of canned food in the next few weeks.

We need to have it full this friday to talk about year end 2012, election, recent UFO sightings, and crazy things that have been starting this year off. :flop:

This is a cool idea, I assume my laptop has a mic(never triled) this is the altimate in connected...does this happen every friday or only select ones?...it sounds like u have good topics of interest...if u can let me know the how and when would be great...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 04, 2012 11:49 am » by Spock

usually just log on 7 - 8 pm eastern time U.S.

Get Newearthman on your friends list and he'll get you connected. Or you can add me and i'll try to get on this Friday too, I'm cosmiccircle on Skype.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 04, 2012 5:29 pm » by 99socks

spock wrote:usually just log on 7 - 8 pm eastern time U.S.

Get Newearthman on your friends list and he'll get you connected. Or you can add me and i'll try to get on this Friday too, I'm cosmiccircle on Skype.

Ok, so that's between 6-7 Central time... How is it that I haven't seen you on in MONTHS? :think:

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 04, 2012 8:46 pm » by Newearthman

I'm on every Friday unless I have somewhere else to be. Its not a special club or anything, everyones welcome to talk, type or just be silent and follow along! :cheers: :hiho:

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 04, 2012 9:20 pm » by Zer0

Yeah and then he will block you so he can have cyber-sex undisturbed with Zaff. :flop:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 3:01 am » by Newearthman

Topics to talk about:

Is the Princess from Japan crazy?
Did Canada mind f#$k us all by making a boy look like an alien on their 20$ silver coin?
Will Isreal go full retard and start a war with Iran?
Is the 4 foot foot from South Africa really from a 200 million year old giant?
Why did my image shack account get hacked?
The weather

:peep:

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 6:17 am » by Spock

otoel wrote:

Yeah and then he will block you so he can have cyber-sex undisturbed with Zaff. :flop:

That is nobodiy's business except mine and Zaffs.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 6:23 am » by Spock

99socks wrote:

Ok, so that's between 6-7 Central time... How is it that I haven't seen you on in MONTHS? :think:

I've gotten on a couple times for a few minutes. For instance. I'm on now, but only for a few. I've been turning my office into a home theater. It's freakin wicked and I worked on it non stop over my Christmas vacation. Just hung the projector tonight, it's an HD 3D Epson 6010 Projector casting onto a 120" screen - the damn thing is 9.5 feet wide. So I've been getting into AV and Home Theater forums lately.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 6:52 am » by -Marduk-

Hey newearthman add me on skype ok!

MardukMoloch
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 07, 2012 9:23 pm » by Newearthman

marduk2012 wrote:Hey newearthman add me on skype ok!

MardukMoloch

We are already friends dude!

PreviousNext