Friday and Saturday Night Skype

Super Moderator

PostSat Feb 11, 2012 11:45 am » by Spock

Constable you need to get on too sometime.

And Troll.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 12, 2012 1:44 am » by Zer0

spock wrote:Constable you need to get on too sometime.

And Troll.

Lucid should get on too, I heard she is really funny.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 12, 2012 1:50 am » by Fatdogmendoza

:headscratch: :headscratch: Im a skype virgin.... How do you get on :help:

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 12, 2012 1:53 am » by Spock

Go to http://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/home and download the free version.

You can add me to your list cosmiccircle and when people sign on you can add them as they are added to the conversation

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 12, 2012 2:07 am » by Fatdogmendoza

spock wrote:Go to http://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/home and download the free version.

You can add me to your list cosmiccircle and when people sign on you can add them as they are added to the conversation

Thanks Spock... I hope to soon join in on the Friday and Saturday Night Skype chat... Just need to get my head around the tech and stay sober because of the time differences :alien51:

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 12, 2012 2:10 am » by Spock

No prob, I was going to stay be on to get you started because I am getting ready to crash for the evening myself. But I'll get up early and hop on, 4a.m. my time which I believe is around 12 noon for you. Maybe we'll see Iam on too. Be great to say hello.

Have a good evening

BTW IAM - I received some message from you this morning you left on the 5th I believe. We keep playing tag it looks like. Seeya soon.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 12, 2012 2:11 am » by Newearthman

fatdogmendoza wrote:
spock wrote:Go to http://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/home and download the free version.

Thanks Spock... I hope to soon join in on the Friday and Saturday Night Skype chat... Just need to get my head around the tech and stay sober because of the time differences :alien51:

Skype can be difficult to figure out when your drunk so get to know it before you start drinking! :wink:

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 12, 2012 2:14 am » by Fatdogmendoza

spock wrote:No prob, I was going to stay be on to get you started because I am getting ready to crash for the evening myself. But I'll get up early and hop on, 4a.m. my time which I believe is around 12 noon for you. Maybe we'll see Iam on too. Be great to say hello.

Have a good evening

BTW IAM - I received some message from you this morning you left on the 5th I believe. We keep playing tag it looks like. Seeya soon.

Take care bro and all the best to you and yours....

Super Moderator

PostMon Feb 13, 2012 2:21 pm » by Slith

Shit every time I go on, no ones on. Did meet up with Sam a couple of weeks ago tho. Cool guy. dlslith1 if you want to add me

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 14, 2012 12:00 pm » by Iamthatiam

Spock, are you logged on Skype M8?

I just arrived in my Joint, gonna grab me some cereals...If you likw, we can chat in a few moments my friend?

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

PreviousNext