friendship island the end of a myth

Master Conspirator

PostSun Sep 26, 2010 5:25 pm » by Boondox681

FRIENDSHIP ISLAND
THE END OF A MYTH

Somewhere in the Southwest area of Chiloe Island (Chile), there is an extraterrestrial base located in a place that has been called “Friendship Island”. For many years this base has aroused suspicions among local residents. Some people have said that it’s only a myth, others claim that they have seen them. However, nobody would have ever imagined the magnitude of the truth behind these extraterrestrial facilities.

SESSION 03/SEPT/04.

Medium: Jorge Olguin.

Interlocutor: Horacio Velmont.

Entity that came to dialogue: Ron Hubbard, founder of Dianetics and Scientology.

ok.stop.
i know that hubbard is a dipshit.i'm not a believer or supporter of this fuktard.
these people are just like heaven's hate except for one thing...
they haven't done us the courtesy of killing themselves yet.
i'm posting this for
1.it was a kick ass read.well worth your 3 min,it's a little too long to post,i thought.
2.the site it's on us effen sweet.
tons of nutty bullshit.
just like i like it :flop:

http://unveiledsecretsandmessagesofligh ... sland.html

figured i'd share it.
peace
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 26, 2010 6:12 pm » by Emeraldtruth

:D 3 minutes my ass! More like 10 or 20 and I'm a quick enough reader too.
Thanks for sharing. I would like to draw your attention to 2 comments.
The reason being our recent exchange regarding technology, it is very apt, and interesting.

I do not know if it is true or not, but here's what was said:
" In them philosophy doesn’t prevail, but technology. They are devoted to scientific investigation. " and..
"they are concentrated on material issues, especially in prolonging the life of the physical organism. The spiritual thing doesn't interest them."

Master Conspirator

PostSun Sep 26, 2010 6:17 pm » by Boondox681

:D 3 minutes my ass

ok.you got me on that one :mrgreen:
ithink your spot on.i'm scared of that shit.the japenese,as a culture,seem to have embraced this.
they're doing some wild stuff over there
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 26, 2010 6:42 pm » by Emeraldtruth

Great comment regarding the Japanese Boon, very true.
It got me thinking, but let us first assume the information is reliable.

We are then left with the conclusion that an inter stellar human society from across the galaxy are in fact less inwardly focused than much of humanity. I find this a cause for optimism. Although they are ethical, they are not spiritual or philosophical. Imho, that is their loss and humanity may well exceed them inwardly and outwardly in time.
Not exactly eloquent but you see my thinking hopefully.

A technological dystopia is not for me... Cool gadgets with no soul to drive them

(must think on this more..)