Frightenening Truth, or Christian Fear-Mongering?

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 12:08 am » by SUKHOV

Your book is a Fallible Web of Heresy, and a true and just Divine Being would have nothing to do with it. Now may you ask yourself that you believe this to be so true you would die for it?
That you take its words for their true meanings, and empower yourself by this "book"?
I say to you, men, who are not perfect, nor divine, wrote this book..they had no word of god, and across the years your brothers of thou heavenly father construed it to have fear instilled in other men and have people parse their lives in such a way that disables their true potential. These Religious books of the world are complete heresay. The greatest thing Lucifer did was convincing you he isn't real? The greatest thing God did was ignore the poignant cries and attempts by men to mimic his Triumph to the world.
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 12:12 am » by Mozi!!a

christians have wanted this for so long

they will do anything to forfil it

so they can say you see. we are right.

but what thes barindead fuck dosent understand is that it will be too late to tell the tale for all of us :wink:

Schizophrenia you bet :cheers:

Initiate

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 12:13 am » by Gnosticwanderer

Why is it that I find bible quoters so pompous and full of themselves? Oh yeah, it's because they all assume WE don't know what to think until they come along and give us "revelations" purported to be from on high.... and if we question them, then we're going to "burn in hell for eternity"... ooooh
Let me throw out this tired old chestnut... THE BIBLE HAS BEEN REWRITTEN SO MANY TIMES THAT THE REAL MESSAGE OF THE CHRIST HAS BEEN TWISTED BY THE POWERS THAT WERE TO INSTILL FEAR AND OBEDIENCE IN THE MASSES.
Dogma is the control matrix of the male clergy....

Initiate

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 12:16 am » by Rockapocalypse

tuor10 wrote:Maybe if Christians understood that most of the bible is Pagan allegory things might be much clearer.
It is all a matter of interpretation and semantics.

Exactly. You don't have to dig very deep to find evidence supporting that very strongly. (I won't say "prove" for the sake of considering others' beliefs) Every religion or spiritual faith in history, farther back than the Greek, Norse, and Roman gods, has the same stories and myths as the bible, albeit altered slightly for the needs of whomever uses it for their own purposes. It's all been on DTV before.. thoroughly :flop: sorry, "truthdefender". Our own truths we've discovered and spread around here hold alot more water than yours, I'm afraid.
"Where should we be if no one tries to find out what lies beyond? Have you ever wanted to look beyond the clouds and stars and see what makes trees bud and darkness change to light? But people call you crazy when you talk like that.."

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 12:18 am » by SUKHOV

demobe wrote:christians have wanted this for so long

but what thes barindead fuck dosent understand is that it will be too late to tell the tale for all of us :wink:

Off topic...but i had the wild urge to watch your sig video today...GREAT video. True to life.
what song did you use?

also, that's exactly what religions want, self fulfilled prophecy, because for them, it would be instant gratification, making their fairy tale of life come true.
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Initiate

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 12:21 am » by Gnosticwanderer

tuor10 wrote:Maybe if Christians understood that most of the bible is Pagan allegory things might be much clearer.

Hmmm you might like this one :wink:
http://watch.pair.com/egypt.html

Regarding Egypt and Catholics ...

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 12:23 am » by Giusdude

yawn......
couple of the residents prophet are fighting on who's right when it comes to the end of days date?
yawn again....
one is the virgin daughter of god. the other a doomsday predicter.
yawn for the last time.
both basing their theories and ideas on a book comissioned by a roman emperor and loosely based on a fairy tale/horror story of a jew false prophet that lived years before....
yup, the end of the days is near and the virgin prophet will lead us to endless love.

wake me up when it's time to enter paradise, will you?
cheers.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 12:25 am » by Tuor10

rockapocalypse wrote:

Exactly. You don't have to dig very deep to find evidence supporting that very strongly. (I won't say "prove" for the sake of considering others' beliefs) Every religion or spiritual faith in history, farther back than the Greek, Norse, and Roman gods, has the same stories and myths as the bible, albeit altered slightly for the needs of whomever uses it for their own purposes. It's all been on DTV before.. thoroughly :flop: sorry, "truthdefender". Our own truths we've discovered and spread around here hold alot more water than yours, I'm afraid.

You need only read the creation stories of every religion ever known to man to see that they all spin a similar yarn.
Fact is, faith and religion are universal so to speak, for they all convey the same rudimentary message: gods or god created earth and man.
Last edited by Tuor10 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 12:27 am » by Tuor10

gnosticwanderer wrote:

Hmmm you might like this one :wink:
http://watch.pair.com/egypt.html

Regarding Egypt and Catholics ...

Thanks.
:cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 12:38 am » by Mozi!!a

travvysavvy wrote:
demobe wrote:christians have wanted this for so long

Off topic...but i had the wild urge to watch your sig video today...GREAT video. True to life.
what song did you use?

also, that's exactly what religions want, self fulfilled prophecy, because for them, it would be instant gratification, making their fairy tale of life come true.

here you go m8 awesome soundtrack :flop:

gald you liked it :wink:

Upload to Disclose.tv

also, that's exactly what religions want, self fulfilled prophecy, because for them, it would be instant gratification, making their fairy tale of life come true

no doubt :flop: :cheers:

PreviousNext