From my God the living creature (reptilian) to you. Viewer.

Writer

PostFri Jun 10, 2011 6:22 pm » by Deadroll

Here is how you make gold from saltwater. Not white powder gold. Pure yellow gold. The pure manna. You acknowledge by trying any of this that you do it at your own risk and i am not liable for any damages or failure to follow safety precautions.To the best of my memory. You take two glasses. Some sodium hydroxide and dead sea saltwater. Some litmus paper. Dead sea saltwater doesnt form the poisonous precipitate with it supposedly. You take the Dead sea water and pour it into the cup then titrate it with sodium hydroxide until it reaches a dark green or sea green on the litmus paper. You have to be patient with what you use. what you pour in needs to mostly be turned into a hard precipitate but you may want to mix in a little bit to be sure it reaches the desired color on the paper. Rather than letting it all sit. Then when its a sea green on the litmus paper you pour the saltwater into another glass. Then you let the precipitate formed in the previous step sit there a few seconds. Then you scoop some of that out and put it in the used saltwater glass and watch it fall to the bottom. You should have yellowish gold. Pure gold at the bottom of the cup. It could have been a little lighter color green i started at but i think it was the sea green color on the paper. Dont use the cups again because of the superconducting . Sometimes the liquids you pour into them will go through the actual cup afterwards. Just like helium at sub zero temperatures. Bless you all by the living creature, er.... at least those that do this. I was told i would die soon so i decided to share things with all. So far ive survived and lived through dozens of attempts on my life accidental and purposefully.

Writer

PostFri Jun 10, 2011 6:35 pm » by Deadroll

You dont want your ph getting above sea green . its dangerous so after you make a little of the gold add some more saltwater. i got my stuff from [promoting websites is not allowed, sorry]

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 10, 2011 7:57 pm » by Thruster

Splendid!

Thanks very much.

I'll knock out a couple of dozen ingots over during the weekend and get them off to the Assay office on Monday morning.

Thanks again.

:flop:

Initiate

PostFri Jun 10, 2011 8:35 pm » by FullDisclosure

Does the saltwater specifically need to originate from the Dead Sea? Or could normal saltwater provide similar results albeit more diluted?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Sea wrote:Chemistry:

Until the winter of 1978-79, when a major mixing event took place,[11] the Dead Sea was composed of two stratified layers of water that differed in temperature, density, age, and salinity. The topmost 35 metres (115 ft) or so of the Dead Sea had a salinity that ranged between 300 and 400 parts per thousand and a temperature that swung between 19 °C (66 °F) and 37 °C (99 °F). Underneath a zone of transition, the lowest level of the Dead Sea had waters of a consistent 22 °C (72 °F) temperature and complete saturation of sodium chloride (NaCl).[citation needed] Since the water near the bottom is saturated, the salt precipitates out of solution onto the sea floor.

Beginning in the 1960s, water inflow to the Dead Sea from the Jordan River was reduced as a result of large-scale irrigation and generally low rainfall. By 1975, the upper water layer of the Dead Sea was saltier than the lower layer. Nevertheless, the upper layer remained suspended above the lower layer because its waters were warmer and thus less dense. When the upper layer finally cooled down so its density was greater than the lower layer, the waters of the Dead Sea mixed (1978–79). For the first time in centuries, the lake was a homogeneous body of water. Since then, stratification has begun to redevelop.[11]

The mineral content of the Dead Sea is very different from that of ocean water. The exact composition of the Dead Sea water varies mainly with season, depth and temperature. In the early 1980s, the concentration of ionic species (in g/kg) of Dead Sea surface water was Cl− (181.4), Br− (4.2), SO42− (0.4), HCO3− (0.2), Ca2+ (14.1), Na+ (32.5), K+ (6.2) and Mg2+ (35.2). The total salinity was 276 g/kg.[12] These results show that the composition of the salt, as anhydrous chlorides on a weight percentage basis, was calcium chloride (CaCl2) 14.4%, potassium chloride (KCl) 4.4%, magnesium chloride (MgCl2) 50.8% and sodium chloride (common salt, NaCl) 30.4%. In comparison, the salt in the water of most oceans and seas is approximately 97% sodium chloride. The concentration of sulfate ions (SO42−) is very low, and the concentration of bromide ions (Br−) is the highest of all waters on Earth. The sea itself is abundant in minerals acclaimed to have therapeutic value.[citation needed]

The salt concentration of the Dead Sea fluctuates around 31.5%. This is unusually high and results in a nominal density of 1.24 kg/l. Anyone can easily float in the Dead Sea because of natural buoyancy. In this respect the Dead Sea is similar to the Great Salt Lake in Utah in the United States.

An unusual feature of the Dead Sea is its discharge of asphalt. From deep seeps, the Dead Sea constantly spits up small pebbles and blocks of the black substance.[13] Asphalt coated figurines and bitumen coated Neolithic skulls from archaeological sites have been found. Egyptian mummification processes used asphalt imported from the Dead Sea region.[14][15]
[edit]

I try not to troll, but sometimes people just fucking deserve it.

Writer

PostSun Jun 12, 2011 8:22 am » by Deadroll

the dead sea water is supposedly good for not having the poisonous precipitate and jordan river water also.

This is how the rosicrucians have money. and the elite when they need it.

Me. i m just an average joe whos name equals a certain number. so far according to my calculations.

heres what i believe. babalon wrote the tablet on how to do it. not hermes. and then saturn was betrayed after he destroyed the god. then the god came back and got him back. hermes means hers thrice greatest. she is thrice greatest for the number of kings she wed. for she says i am a queen. they say the gods wanted to mine the gold of the earth. yet few knew how to create it. and the annunaki wanted it for their planet supposedly. but i dont know.too many different stories.

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 12, 2011 8:33 am » by Slith

:peep: Oh Christ!!!!!! Can someone buy me some tinfoil?

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair

Sam Ewing

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 12, 2011 8:47 am » by Slith

I wersh my hands of dis. eheheh, in tribute to my fave bros on here. Marduk, Teloc, you guys fookin rock!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair

Sam Ewing

Initiate

PostSun Jun 12, 2011 8:50 am » by Confidential

deadroll wrote:Here is how you make gold from saltwater. Not white powder gold. Pure yellow gold. The pure manna. You acknowledge by trying any of this that you do it at your own risk and i am not liable for any damages or failure to follow safety precautions.To the best of my memory. You take two glasses. Some sodium hydroxide and dead sea saltwater. Some litmus paper. Dead sea saltwater doesnt form the poisonous precipitate with it supposedly. You take the Dead sea water and pour it into the cup then titrate it with sodium hydroxide until it reaches a dark green or sea green on the litmus paper. You have to be patient with what you use. what you pour in needs to mostly be turned into a hard precipitate but you may want to mix in a little bit to be sure it reaches the desired color on the paper. Rather than letting it all sit. Then when its a sea green on the litmus paper you pour the saltwater into another glass. Then you let the precipitate formed in the previous step sit there a few seconds. Then you scoop some of that out and put it in the used saltwater glass and watch it fall to the bottom. You should have yellowish gold. Pure gold at the bottom of the cup. It could have been a little lighter color green i started at but i think it was the sea green color on the paper. Dont use the cups again because of the superconducting . Sometimes the liquids you pour into them will go through the actual cup afterwards. Just like helium at sub zero temperatures. Bless you all by the living creature, er.... at least those that do this. I was told i would die soon so i decided to share things with all. So far ive survived and lived through dozens of attempts on my life accidental and purposefully.

Somebody make a video tutorial! Does this even work?

PostSun Jun 12, 2011 10:06 am » by Snuke

Please be careful.
Sodium hydroxide is VERY toxic.
It is also called "caustic soda." Here is an encyclopedia description:

chemical compound, NaOH, a white crystalline substance that readily absorbs carbon dioxide and moisture from the air. It is very soluble in water, alcohol, and glycerin. It is a caustic and a strong base (see acids and bases). Commonly known as caustic soda, lye, or sodium hydrate, it is available commercially in various solid forms, e.g., pellets, sticks, or chips, and in water solutions of various concentrations; both solid and liquid forms vary in purity. The major use of sodium hydroxide is as a chemical and in the manufacture of other chemicals; because it is inexpensive, it is widely used wherever a strong base is needed. It is also used in producing rayon and other textiles, in making paper, in etching aluminum, in making soaps and detergents, and in a wide variety of other uses. The principal method for its manufacture is electrolytic dissociation of sodium chloride; chlorine gas is a coproduct. Small amounts of sodium hydroxide are produced by the soda-lime process in which a concentrated solution of sodium carbonate (soda) is reacted with calcium hydroxide (slaked lime); calcium carbonate precipitates, leaving a sodium hydroxide solution.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002487.htm
Sodium hydroxide is a very strong chemical that is also known as lye and caustic soda. This article discusses poisoning from touching, breathing in (inhaling), or swallowing sodium hydroxide.
Symptoms
Airways and lungs
Breathing difficulty (from inhalation)
Lung inflammation
Sneezing
Throat swelling (which may also cause breathing difficulty)
Eyes, ears, nose, and throat
Severe pain in the throat
Severe pain or burning in the nose, eyes, ears, lips, or tongue
Vision loss
Esophagus, intestines, and stomach
Blood in the stool
Burns of the esophagus (food pipe) and stomach
Diarrhea
Severe abdominal pain
Vomiting, possibly bloody
Heart and blood
Collapse
Low blood pressure (develops rapidly)
Severe change in pH (too much or too little acid in the blood)
Skin
Burns
Irritation
Necrosis (holes) in the skin or underlying tissues

Home Care
Seek immediate medical help. Do NOT make a person throw up unless told to do so by poison control or a health care professional.
If the chemical is on the skin or in the eyes, flush with lots of water for at least 15 minutes.
If the chemical was swallowed, immediately give the person water or milk, unless instructed otherwise by a health care provider. Do NOT give water or milk if the patient is having symptoms (such as vomiting, convulsions, or a decreased level of alertness) that make it hard to swallow.
If the person breathed in the poison, immediately move him or her to fresh air.
Call a doctor.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 12, 2011 11:54 am » by Thruster

Well..It's Sunday, now and as you can see by the images below, I have been fairly busy.

The only problem I am encountering now is the lack of space. I might need to think about having some sort of extension done to the house.

I might need to think about throwing some ofthis stuff out to make room for more as the next batch is on the boil and has to go somewhere....

.......It's all getting to be a bit much.

Next