From the bottom of my rebellious heart

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 7:22 pm » by Zer0

In the spirit of today's celebration, we want to offer you some words of advice; this goes to all the truth seekers, we will not mention any names, because it creates a theorem, but if this is meant for you, you will understand our words. You are mostly mistaken, but you got the heart and meaning in the right place, because the evils of this world upset you, you got guts. Do not try posting things in discussion forums or Facebook, they are sites meant to maintain social order, and it is mostly pointless. Almost everyone is becoming aware of certain truths, but many turn the other way because they follow the doctrine of ignorance is bliss. You must understand the "stage play" has been playing over and over again. It begins when the "human" species gets released into the upper environment. They have been keeping control from the beginning. There is nothing NEW, the use of different languages, and world economies with similar structures to covertly work together was all planned. The stage play format of "wars and economic breakdowns" is simply being used to try and reproduce the "climax" once again( Ordo ab chao deus jus). You cannot stop something that has existed since the beginning, you can find proof of this, in ancient texts like the Mahabharata or the Sumerian Tablets of Lord Enki for example. However your intent is absolutely admirable, if there are humans beings that we respected, in a planet full of real demons in a real hell, it would be you. There are those of you who speak about specific subject matters and you worry they would try to kill you, and believe us they probably would love to, but what they are hoping is you go crazy to completely discredit you, they hope you turn into a paranoid schizophrenic with the realization of the overwhelming evil that surrounds you. As Dave Chapelle once said "Once you are famous, you cannot become "not famous", you can only become infamous". In this world, a human truly becomes a legend only after it dies for what it stands for. That is the parody. But do not blame the" people at the top", it's the "people at the bottom" whom are supportive of "The System", that are mostly to blame. The peons whom support the evils and claim to be just "doing their job". The neighbor that annoyed and he tries to screw you over. The soldier who goes to war and rapes a little girl. Evil can only exist if humans exist. Barack HUSSEIN Obama is not going over to the middle east and pulling the trigger, every single person makes their own spiritual decisions. But for all things that have been, know that there was something besides security cameras watching you, and it loves you even more than we do. You are the rare souls who break free from the chains of fear, and you fight hard and we respect that.... NAMASTE
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 9:18 pm » by Slith

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Awesome post Oto!

Canubis wrote:
THIS is is a thread you lock and ban me for you retarded goat!

Initiate

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 12:35 am » by telocvovim

slith was maybe too drunk to understand ze complete uncoolness of ur post otto...

:mrgreen:

i still love u asshole..

but u have to look into truth' eyes: this whole stuff is no micky-mouse-NAMASTE-affair for ze ones with responsibility!! and u too have responsibility.. just cauz if u had ze f guts.. u COULD understand...

but u keep writing emo threads and type NAMASTE and bathe in ur pride...

ur facing complete and utter darkness, bro!! spank ur wiener till u wake up!!

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 12:37 am » by Slith

telocvovim wrote:slith was maybe too drunk to understand ze complete uncoolness of ur post otto...

i still love u asshole..

but u have to look into truth' eyes: this whole stuff is no micky-mouse-NAMASTE-affair for ze ones with responsibility!! and u too have responsibility.. just cauz if u had ze f guts.. u COULD understand...

No Teloc, not drunk. Just looking at it from a different perspective. Mine.

:cheers: As always

Canubis wrote:
THIS is is a thread you lock and ban me for you retarded goat!

Initiate

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 12:43 am » by telocvovim

Slith wrote:
telocvovim wrote:slith was maybe too drunk to understand ze complete uncoolness of ur post otto...

i still love u asshole..

No Teloc, not drunk. Just looking at it from a different perspective. Mine.

:cheers: As always

yo slith! take a hug, my friend!