fruit and veg is the secret to a good life

Master Conspirator

PostTue Mar 06, 2012 3:37 pm » by Drjones

I have also cut down meat to one day a week (trying to give it up completely) and I am amazed at how much better my self esteem has been since I started doing this. I now lack a sense of guilt that I didn't even know I had. I feel more relaxed and clear headed.
Has anyone else experienced that when they gave up meat?

YES..YES...and......YES !! :clapper:

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 10, 2012 1:58 pm » by Nakchopoe

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 11:39 pm » by Phoenix rising

Just got a liquidizer after what seems like ages, time for the experimenting to begin, cheers Doc and the rest of you guys, some sound advice to be had here, i've been sick of the processed foods i eat although i don't live on processed foods alone, what i am finding is that i am always still hungry not long after eating many meals, its almost like there are chemicals in the foods that make you wana eat more and more, i've know about the properties of dark chocolate for a while now, I get bars that have 70%+ dark chocolate, pretty strong acquired taste but you get used to it, also some time ago i watched a program on tv about longevity in different parts of the world and there was a connection to colourful foods, the brighter the better, lush colours in foods normally mean richer foods

Let the experimenting begin.... :peep:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Previous