Oliver Stone and whatever HIS rap Is...

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 3:39 am » by Harbin

cynuru wrote:Could Harbin be a shill....anything to cast doubt on those exposing and bringing light to the 'psychopathic' globalist agenda. And... you can see Oliver Stone is doing just that.

The 'globalist psychopaths' have most all the power and money to fund anything to suit their agenda and since they have manufactured (OMG I wish more people could see through this fraud) an economy where so many have NO money and can't feed their family or themselves... I do hear it is good money...

But this is just another way that we as humanity are selling ourselves out for a 'buck'. And the psychopaths love that too!

I could be wrong...but....

No hard feelings cynuru. I'm personally suspicious of a Hollywood establishment figure such as Stone, revealing new historical 'facts' to spoon-feed to anyone who cares to look. It was not a well constructed OP, maybe I'll look at the content of Stones latest a bit more, to form a better assessment, or reinforce the one I already have. Flattered that you choose me to call out first. :lol:
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 3:51 am » by Noentry

Paranoia is easy to come by. Not so easy to let go off.
He's a shill.
She's a shill.
They are shill's.

So what. If they are wrong it will be shown.
A lie is an easy thing to break, the truth is consistent and is easy to defend..

Even if I know they are shills what exactly can I do about it?
It is easy to accuse anyone who in my mind does not agree with me, it is very easy and simplistic to think the whole world is like you. A man is an island. it has been said.

You see it your way. I will see it my way. They will see it theirs.
Harbin is as much a shill as Oliver Stone. Which is Zero, noway in a million years.

In fact I can say with confidence no one who has posted so far is a shill.

We are all different we see the world in our own perspective. It does not make anyone a shill because they think differently.

A shill must have an allegiance to a company and preset agenda that may not be their own.
To post for a cause that is close to your heart what ever it is is not actually shilling. It is a choice.

No one in this post fits that description in my opinion.

So enough with the misguided and misdirected accusations, they are unfounded.

@cynuru
Harbin fights for what he believes, You missed the target this time, ,
I like people who are willing to speak their mind
I like them better if they can do it in a civilized and Curtice manner.

:hiho: you seem perceptive, so dont give up because no one is perfect, we all get it wrong from time to time.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Previous