Fukushima, End of all Life?

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 10, 2012 12:12 am » by Opalserpent

I've been monitoring the news from various websites including rense about the Fukushima
nuclear disaster.

The smegs have been hiding how serious the situation really is. The world has never been under such serious threat of world cataclysm.

They have over 1000 fuel rods barely contained above ground in their holding tanks that leak radiation and are falling apart.

http://akiomatsumura.com/2012/04/682.html

If the water flow stops then the rods catch fire and explode then we will all be dead in a matter of months. For sure the elites have their bunkers ready no doubt but we can't deal with something on this scale.

Mabey it's plan B if the attack on iran doesn't go down well by the elites, sure would reduce the worlds population, get the old earthquake weapon warmed up again.

http://english.pravda.ru/science/tech/2 ... arthqua-0/

I don't doubt the abililty of science when it comes to destruction as we are experts.
Science makes the impossible, possible.

The gulf oil disaster was a serious blow to the planet aswell, good old cheney and his team that built the experimental concrete caps that failed.

Then all that poisonous corex pumped into the sea when the oil was sinking to the bottom of the sea anyway. Are these accidents or experiments?

How incompetent can these billion dollar industries really be?
They have procedure after saftey procedure and redundancy system after redundancy system for safety yet these accidents still happen?

We can see when it comes to banking that it was greed that caused the financial crisis, no fault of our own, so who's greed is causing the humanitarian crisis and wars around the world. It's certainly not some dude that lives in a cave.

Oh what a cute doggy.

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 10, 2012 12:17 am » by The57ironman

have you seen these...?

fukushima-news-update-t57673-60.html

...i'm a recovering vegetarian......Image

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 10, 2012 12:17 am » by Slith

End of all life? I doubt it, even if it did happen

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair

Sam Ewing

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 10, 2012 12:31 am » by Opalserpent

dlslith wrote:End of all life? I doubt it, even if it did happen

True, deep underground bacteria and tough microbes and insects may still survive.

Damn, this has already been posted, thanks for showing me man.
I can't believe there are so many more fuel rods then I thought I read.

We are in serious shit, why on gods earth would americans still be pursuing this technology when all it does is cause serious nuclear polution and potential to extinguishing all life as we know it all because of bs global warming. We in Australia have enough coal and gas to keep us going for along time till the free energy patents finally are released by the greedy
oligarchs and nwo elitist banking families.

All too many times, however, the conspiracy to suppress new energy inventions has been very real.
For energy invention suppression updates, see http://www.energysuppression.com.
Energy Invention Suppression Case Statistics
Number of Energy Invention Suppression Incidents – 95
Number of Dead, Missing, or Injured Energy Inventors, Activists, and Associates – 20
Number of Energy Inventors and Associates Threatened with Death – 32
Number of Energy Researchers and Associates Imprisoned or Falsely Charged – 5
Number of Incidents of Energy Invention Suppression by the United States Government, Patent Office,
Central Intelligence Agency, Federal Bureau of Investigation, U.S. Marshals, Army, Air Force,
Navy, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms, Defense Intelligence Agency, S.W.A.T. Teams,
National Security Agency, U.S. Postal Service, Department of Energy, Department of State,
Securities and Exchange Commission, Food and Drug Administration, Department of Defense,
Department of Homeland Security, Internal Revenue Service, Rural Electrification
Administration,
White House, Consumer Product Safety Commission, Small Business Administration, and
Canada’s Royal Canadian Mounted Police – 59
Number of Inventions Classified Secret by U.S. Patent Office – 5000
Number of Incidents Involving Oil Companies – 9
Names of Companies, Banks, State Agencies, Private Groups, and Universities Involved with Energy
Invention Suppression – Standard Oil, Zapata Petroleum, Atlantic Richfield, Exxon-Mobile,
Shell Oil Company, General Electric Company, Yakuza, California Air Resources Board,
Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, Wells Fargo Bank, Ford Motor Company,
General Motors Corporation, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Queen of England,
Last edited by Opalserpent on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 10, 2012 12:37 am » by Slith

opalserpent wrote:
dlslith wrote:End of all life? I doubt it, even if it did happen

True, deep underground bacteria and tough microbes and insects may still survive.

I think we've been thru this a few times. We'll survive. :flop:

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair

Sam Ewing