*Fukushima News Update*

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 07, 2012 2:06 am » by Shaggietrip

.....images must be 750x1100 rabbit....

...it's all good shaggie...you can bump this f*ckin' thread all you want...
......it needs to be seen , that's for sure...

I agree. I was told today that a Dr had something about administering some 25,000 grams [dont quote me on that figure] of vitamin C to those that were close to Fukashima. Now plz understand that this is hearsay. I was just wondering if you have heard of this Dr's claims? Also suggests that those in U.S. should be ingesting like 2-3 thou. The guy says when you get the shits you have taken in a bit to much.

I am not saying what this Dr has said is not true. I am just looking for more "back" so to say.

If you have not heard of this let me know and I will try to find its source. I was told by a co-worker.

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Initiate

PostThu Jun 07, 2012 5:49 am » by onedirtyrabbit

thanks Shaggietrip! =)

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 10, 2012 6:42 pm » by The57ironman

...coast to coast's fukushima special... :peep:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Canubis wrote:when u die i will be famous..our time then wil dule...EPIC it

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 10, 2012 7:38 pm » by The57ironman

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 10, 2012 7:41 pm » by monica44

You would have thought after Chernobyl the powers aound the world would have worked on harvesting some of the free energy that surrounds this beautiful planet.
Here in England, we had our own nuclear problems, mostly swept under the carpet back in the early 80s, So what does our present government do........Pass plans to build a few more!!!!
here in Bristol where there is such a plant, they are having to open up community centres [day centres] to treat the growing numbers of cancer patients as there is no room in the 3 hospitals we have here.
something has got to be done and soon, The future of the human race depends on it. :ohno:
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 10, 2012 10:44 pm » by Shaggietrip

The57ironman wrote:

Some very good info in that. Thank you.

It seems a bit far fetched to think that there will not be an earthquake in that region. So my question is. Do they have a plan for worse case event such as earth quake that damages reactor 4 even more?

So much in the video that causes concern.

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 11, 2012 3:52 am » by Malogg

Just a wee post no matter what vitamins you take your body will only take a certain amount in unless you take pure coconut oil or coconut butter (creamed coconut 100%) non-hydrogenated no additives , one wee miracle of this wonder stuff allows the body to take on higher doses of vitamins into the system instead of just passing it out the other end but be warned if you have alot of body fat then you will get the runs as coconut oil burns the bad fat off your body and that is right it only has one way to go .

160 uses for coconut oil. What you're about to learn now is going to, all at once make you an instant believer in the great value hidden in coconut oil.

Offering a myriad of health benefits, coconut oil is affordable, readily available and completely natural. Here is a little information to inspire you to check out this amazing oil!

Coconut Oil Is:

*Anti-bacterial (kills bacteria that cause ulcers, throat infections, urinary tract infections, gum diseases, and other bacterial infections)

*Anti-carcinogenic (coconut oil has antimicrobial properties so it effectively prevents the spread of cancer cells and enhances the immune system)

*Anti-fungal (kills fungi and yeast that lead to infection)

*Anti-inflammatory (appears to have a direct effect in suppressing inflammation and repairing tissue, and it may also contribute by inhibiting harmful intestinal microorganisms that cause chronic inflammation.)

*Anti-microbial/Infection Fighting (the medium-chain fatty acids and monoglycerides found in coconut oil are the same as those in human mother's milk, and they have extraordinary antimicrobial properties. By disrupting the lipid structures of microbes, they inactivate them. About half of coconut oil consists of lauric acid. Lauric acid, its metabolite monolaurin and other fatty acids in coconut oil are known to protect against infection from bacteria, viruses, yeast, fungi and parasites. While not having any negative effect on beneficial gut bacteria, coconut oil inactivates undesirable microbes.)

*An Antioxidant (protects against free-radical formation and damage)

*Anti-parasitic (fights to rid the body of tapeworms, lice and other parasites)

*Anti-protozoa (kills giardia, a common protozoan infection of the gut)

*Anti-retroviral (kills HIV and HLTV-1)

*Anti-viral (kills viruses that cause influenza, herpes, measles, hepatitis C, SARS, AIDS, and other viruses)

*Infection fighting

*Has no harmful for discomforting side effects

*Known to improve nutrient absorption (easily digestible; makes vitamins and minerals more available to the body)

*Nontoxic to humans and animals

HAHA Image

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 12, 2012 5:01 am » by The57ironman

........WHAT...!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

.....and by the way , i gotta get me some stash of that coconut oil... :flop:

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 12, 2012 9:31 am » by Seahawk

Fukushima JP update 6/11/12 (Criminal Charges to TEPCO in Japanese Government Coverup)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Fukushima residents call for criminal charges against nuclear officials

By Kyung Lah, CNN
updated 8:44 PM EDT, Mon June 11, 2012

An aerial view of the quake-damaged Fukushima nuclear power plant in the town of Futaba, Fukushima prefecture last March

Tokyo (CNN) -- The executives of the Japanese utility that owns the stricken Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant and a number of the country's government officials should go to jail, according to a complaint filed by more than 1,000 local residents on Monday.

A total of 1,324 people lodged the unusual criminal complaint with the Fukushima prosecutor's office, naming Tsunehisa Katsumata, the chairman of Tokyo Electric Power Co. (TEPCO) and 32 others.

The complaint argues that the 33 TEPCO executives and government officials are responsible for causing the nuclear disaster that followed the March 11 earthquake and tsunami and exposing the people of Fukushima to radiation.

A spokesman for TEPCO said the company had not received the complaint yet and therefore couldn't immediately comment on the matter.
Band sings about Fukushima disaster
Lessons learned from Fukushima
Disaster strikes twice in Japan

The Fukushima prosecutor's office will assess the complaint and decide whether it will bring criminal charges against the 33 people it names.

"The Fukushima nuclear accident is the worst corporate crime in Japan's history and caused significant damage to the life, health and assets of the people of Fukushima and the rest of Japan," the group said on its website, dubbed the Plaintiffs Against the Fukushima Nuclear Plant.

The written complaint, filed with the Fukushima District Public Prosecutors Office, also named former TEPCO president Masataka Shimizu

The written complaint says the officials failed to prepare for the disaster, despite the number of earthquakes in Japan and the threat of a tsunami to Fukushima.

They also say the delay of data on the spread of radiation from the System for Prediction of Environmental Emergency Dose Information, or SPEEDI, caused further exposure of the community to radiation. The complaint accuses the executives and government officials of professional negligence resulting in death and injury.

"We lost our homeland, filled with beautiful nature, and our irreplaceable community. We shoulder the heavy burden of a divided local community and we are sitting in the midst of a suffering which shall never end," said the group.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/11/world/asia/japan-nuclear-complaint/index.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 12, 2012 11:41 am » by Svaha

The57ironman wrote:.

........WHAT...!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

.....and by the way , i gotta get me some stash of that coconut oil... :flop:

As far as I know the Chinese already build these cities (many of them) before the Fukushima disaster, just like they now announced plans to build 70! airports the next years.
It is a method to stimulate economic grow and to get rid of the soon to be useless dollars.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

PreviousNext