*Fukushima News Update*

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 14, 2012 9:41 pm » by The57ironman

an interesting little discussion.... :peep:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Evildweeb wrote:
I must sadly report that due to some recent economic downturns I will be temporarily losing my Vimeo Plus account

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 14, 2012 10:00 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

Where was Recon when we needed em' ???
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 1:57 am » by The57ironman

The57ironman wrote:.

.......it ain't going away... :peep:

:peep:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Evildweeb wrote:
I must sadly report that due to some recent economic downturns I will be temporarily losing my Vimeo Plus account

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 3:36 am » by Shaggietrip

A great topic to stay updated on. Thanks for keeping us informed Ironman :flop:

Here is a link to some info. Used a different search engine. Hope some of the info is new.
http://www.scirus.com/srsapp/search?q=Fukushima+&t=all&sort=0&g=s

I uploaded video but no time to wait for encoding...Here is link...
Video source: http://brightcove.vo.llnwd.net/e1/uds/pd/105920850001/105920850001_1727324228001_abstract-video-4257289161e45e1f86c5b5c2f0b6128f-converted.mp4

ScienceDaily (Aug. 14, 2012) — The results of two studies in the August 15 issue of JAMA report on the psychological status of workers at the Fukushima nuclear power plants in Japan several months after the earthquake and tsunami in March 2011, and the amount of internal radiation exposure among residents of a city north of the power plant that experienced a meltdown.

As reported in a Research Letter, Jun Shigemura, M.D., Ph.D., of the National Defense Medical College, Saitama, Japan, and colleagues examined the psychological status of Fukushima workers 2 to 3 months after the disaster for symptoms of general psychological distress, including posttraumatic stress response (PTSR). The study included all full-time workers from the Daiichi plant (n = 1,053; plant experienced meltdown) and Daini plant (n = 707; plant experienced damage but remained intact) in May and June 2011. Using a self-report questionnaire, the researchers assessed sociodemographic characteristics and disaster-related experiences, including discrimination/slurs because the electric company that managed these plants was criticized for their disaster response and the workers have been targets of discrimination. Measures of general psychological distress included feeling nervous, hopeless, restless/fidgety, depressed, and worthless in the last 30 days.

Source and full read:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/08/120814213258.htm?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+sciencedaily%2Fearth_climate+%28ScienceDaily%3A+Earth+%26+Climate+News%29

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 10:46 pm » by The57ironman

Archive for the ‘Daily News’ Category
Posted by Mochizuki on September 7th, 2012

US DOD, “Thyroid Radiation Dose of Tokyo children is 14 mSv for 60days following 311″

US Department of Defense (DOD) released the data of radiation dose estimate. [Link] The Department of Defense (DOD) began establishing the Operation Tomodachi Registry following the devastating March 11, 2011 earthquake and tsunami in Japan. These unfortunate events caused severe damage to the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station, which resulted in the release......

//////////////////////////////////

Intermittent increase of Krypton-85 to suggest on-going nuclear fission in reactor1

Intermittent increase of Krypton-85 was observed in reactor1. Tepco suddenly reported they examined the density of krypton-85 and hydrogen gas. This was the first time for them to announce Krypton-85 was increasing in reactor1. [Link] – At 10:30 AM on September 4, in order to examine the case of the intermittent increase in hydrogen density

////////////////////////////////////////////////

Mt. Fuji was given adequate pressure to erupt after 311

311 may have caused the eruption of Mt. Fuji though it may happen in the future. 311 and the aftershock of 3/15/2011 (M6.4) gave pressure to Mt. Fuji, which was big enough to cause eruption. On 9/6/2012, National Research Institute for Earth Science and Disaster Prevention reported 311 and the following aftershock of 3/15/2011

http://fukushima-diary.com/category/dnews/

Evildweeb wrote:

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 10, 2012 7:06 pm » by The57ironman

...this video came in robbinhoodz thread about a nuclear event in Finland..

i thought it could go here... :peep:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Evildweeb wrote:

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 12, 2012 9:02 pm » by The57ironman

........................................... :peep: ........it ain't gone yet...?....... :mrcool:

Fukushima Fish have 258 Times ‘Safe’ Level of Radiation

Lisa Garber
Infowars.com
Sept 12, 2012
[Editor's note: Earlier this year, it was reported researchers from Stanford University found cesium levels 10 times higher than those found in bluefin tuna from the years before the disaster.]

The mainstream media is finished with Fukushima, but it seems Fukushima isn’t finished with us. A couple of irradiated fish captured near the inoperative nuclear plant showed 25,800 becquerels of caesium per kilo—258 times the level determined ‘safe’ by the government.
The plant ceased operations following a meltdown involving three reactors after the devastating earthquake and tsunami in March of 2011.

Radiation Spike in Fish
Since June, officials have allowed fishing outside a 31-mile radius from the plant while being purportedly stunned by the record radiation levels of the fish. Until the recently captured pair of greenlings, record radiation levels had been at 18,700 becquerels per kilo as found in cherry salmons. The Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO) is intent on capturing more of and researching the fish, their food sources, as well as their habitats to explain the 7,100 becquerels jump.

Of course there is no ‘safe’ level of radiation, and food contaminated with high amounts of radiation can be especially dangerous. Not too long ago, it was found that radioactive food (food contaminated with radiation from Fukushima or others sources), is actually comparable to receiving hundreds of X-rays.

http://www.infowars.com/fukushima-fish- ... radiation/

Evildweeb wrote:

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 6:44 pm » by The57ironman

....maybe the earth will just swallow it up.. :peep:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Evildweeb wrote:

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 7:16 am » by The57ironman

......... :help:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Oct 7, 2012 by grizzzlyjoe
NOTICE ~ NOTICE ~ NOTICE:

IF THE SPENT FUEL POOL #4 AT FUKUSHIMA COLLAPSES, THE NORTHERN HEMISPHERE WILL BECOME UNINHABITABLE.

THE ILLNESSES AND DEATHS WILL BEGIN WITHIN SIX-MONTHS TO ONE YEAR. FIRST IN CANADA, MEXICO AND THE UNITED STATES, THEN EUROPE AND BEYOND. THOSE WHO EVACUATE AFTER THE RADIATION SICKNESS BEGINS WILL STILL DIE AN EARLY DEATH.

THIS IS HAPPENING WHILE NO ONE IS SPEAKING OUT IN THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA. TO SAVE YOURSELVES AND YOUR FAMILIES YOU MUST KEEP WATCHING THIS DEVELOPING STORY.

AS SOON AS THE COLLAPSE OCCURS (AND IT WILL OCCUR BECAUSE THEY CAN'T POSSIBLY PREVENT IT ANY LONGER), YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE THE CHOICE OF WHETHER OR NOT YOU EVACUATE FROM THE NORTHERN HEMISPHERE.
Evildweeb wrote:

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 6:24 pm » by The57ironman

.........Fukushima's Biggest Secret

.........Image.........he said ''gigawatts''

Published on Oct 13, 2012 by corbettreport
DOCUMENTATION: http://www.corbettreport.com/?p=5247

Corbett Report Podcast Episode #237

Along with the tragic loss of life, the destruction of homes, farms, businesses and property, and the beginning of the Fukushima nuclear crisis, the 2011 Tohoku earthquake and tsunami exposed the biggest secret of all: that the myth of the necessity of nuclear power in Japan is just that. A myth.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Evildweeb wrote:

PreviousNext