*Fukushima News Update*

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 17, 2013 4:43 pm » by Phoenix rising

How dare you interrupt the new season of X factor with such dribble :peep: :lol: :flop:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 17, 2013 5:25 pm » by The57ironman

:peep:

Published on Oct 16, 2013
This week Fairewinds Chief Engineer Arnie Gundersen participated in two panel discussions in Boston and New York City entitled "The Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Accident: Ongoing Lessons" Other panelists included Ralph Nader, Peter Bradford, Naoto Kan, Gregory Jaczko and Jean-Michel Cousteau.

The video above is a recording of Arnie's speech entitled "Forty Good Years And One Very Bad Day." To watch the entire NYC presentation, visit:
http://new.livestream.com/FukushimaLe...

Uploaded by permission. For more information, please visit:
http://fairewinds.org/podcast/fukushi...

For complete transcript, visit:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/lessons-...

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8CIL6RpgcA

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostThu Oct 17, 2013 5:58 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

FFS....

Help!

Bump!!! :ohno:
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 17, 2013 6:37 pm » by Toxic32

In recent times, more information about the spent fuel situation at the Fukushima-Dai-Ichi site has become known. It is my understanding that of the 1,532 spent fuel assemblies in reactor No. 304 assemblies are fresh and un-irradiated. This then leaves 1,231 irradiated spent fuel rods in pool. 2754 in total.

Where is that kamikaze spirit when you need it? If they got a few hundred volunteers to nip in and grab a few spent fuel rods each then run back out and place them in the safety container placed outside the problem could be sorted in a few days. Ok the willing people that come forward to offer their lives to save the country will be carrying on the long tradition of the divine wind. The Japanese should just declare war on the Fukushima plant. Then advertise for kamikaze workers. They could always subcontract it to the radical Islamic bombers. Don't blow your self up for nothing we have thousands of sexy Japanese virgin girls waiting for you in heaven. For every fuel rod you carry out we will guarantee you two for one and a free pair of chop sticks thrown in. Once in a life time offer.

I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostThu Oct 17, 2013 6:46 pm » by Umbrex

E6722maj wrote:the situation with fukushima is;

it's too grim to report. they don't want to tell us, and most of us really don't want to know ('they' being the nuclear industry, the government and the mass media, 'us' being the tv-and-celebrity obsessed general public). this event will kill millions.

film at eleven

honestly, i avoid fukushima news, articles and radioshows.

its impact is too great and serious for me to want to occupy my mind with it.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 17, 2013 7:40 pm » by Svaha

Toxic32 wrote:In recent times, more information about the spent fuel situation at the Fukushima-Dai-Ichi site has become known. It is my understanding that of the 1,532 spent fuel assemblies in reactor No. 304 assemblies are fresh and un-irradiated. This then leaves 1,231 irradiated spent fuel rods in pool. 2754 in total.

Where is that kamikaze spirit when you need it? If they got a few hundred volunteers to nip in and grab a few spent fuel rods each then run back out and place them in the safety container placed outside the problem could be sorted in a few days. Ok the willing people that come forward to offer their lives to save the country will be carrying on the long tradition of the divine wind. The Japanese should just declare war on the Fukushima plant. Then advertise for kamikaze workers. They could always subcontract it to the radical Islamic bombers. Don't blow your self up for nothing we have thousands of sexy Japanese virgin girls waiting for you in heaven. For every fuel rod you carry out we will guarantee you two for one and a free pair of chop sticks thrown in. Once in a life time offer.

The weight of one rod is app. 1.25 tons, they are in a severely damaged building at about 100 feet heigh, so it's unlikely that someone grabs a rod and runs away with it.
Additionaly the rods are 'packed' in Zirkonium, if this gets in the air it burns like hell. :alien51:

Seriously, looking at all the errors Tepco made, the poor craftmanship, I doubt that they will get the rods out safely.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 17, 2013 7:52 pm » by *WillEase*

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 17, 2013 8:15 pm » by Phoenix rising

He said we hopes more people would consider handing over a truly prosperous society to future generations

Not if we keep sticking to Nuclear power we wont, the truth is people don't give a fuck, we live by that 'live for today mentality' :censored: :bang;
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 17, 2013 8:16 pm » by Svaha

Alexandra Morton’s Blog, Oct. 11, 2013: [...] The sockeye returns to the Skeena watershed in northern British Columbia crashed this year. This was completely unexpected. Sockeye salmon returns have plunged to historic lows in the Skeena River system of northwestern British Columbia, forcing drastic, never-before-imposed fishing closures. [...] massive numbers were dying before spawning. This is a Fraser sockeye problem. This is called prespawn mortality (PSM). [...] Now, the Skeena sockeye appear to be exhibiting a similar characteristic. [...] On the first day we came across a First Nation fishery and found pink salmon that were a deep, canary yellow [...] parts of their hearts are yellow, their gill arches and spines are yellow, the cartilage in their head is yellow. Their spleens are swollen and enlarged, and their livers are spotted. In some cases their eyes were bugged out. Guys who have fished this region their whole lives told me they have seen the occasional yellow salmon over the years, but never in the numbers seen this year. [...]

NHK, Oct. 17, 2013: High radioactivity in Fukushima Daiichi ditch [...] [Tepco] says it has detected high levels of radioactivity in a ditch leading to the sea, after Typhoon Wipha brought heavy rain. [...] [Tepco] detected 1,400 becquerels per liter of beta ray-emitting radioactive material at a measuring point 150 meters from the sea on Wednesday. The figure was [...] more than 70 times higher than readings taken on Tuesday. It’s also the highest since monitoring of the ditch water was started in August. Officials say rain from the typhoon caused contaminated soil to flow into the ditch and created the high radioactivity. [...] Officials also say they will assess the effects on the surrounding sea.

Hirose Takashi, journalist/former engineer: As we speak, radioactive material is seeping through Fukushima’s ground. It makes its way underground, reaches the ocean, to finally end up in the sky.

This kind of fact does not make the news, so everyone forgets about it. If that was talked about every day in the news, the Japanese population couldn’t ignore it. […] In my opinion mass media bear most of the responsibility for it. […] Incidents happen because mass media never take the problem seriously.

The problem with contamination is that we can only measure it within items surrounding us, in the soil, the ground. A lot of people today own a Geiger counter, but it can only report airborne particles, it only measures Gamma rays. In fact, when researching the radioactive content out from the reactors, and its dispersion, we do not find everything.

It was about 5,000ºC [~9,000ºF] inside the reactors. This was a temperature of colossal magnitude. The uranium and plutonium took on a gas form to escape. I can find all that based on my calculations, but none of this can be detected using a Geiger counter […]

No one even measures the strontium level. The strontium is the scariest of all. It penetrates and stays resident in bones, causing leukemia. This is particularly dangerous for the growth phase of children exposed today.

For children living near contaminated areas like Fukushima, we have to immediately set up a plan for their evacuation. […]

Before Japan lost the war, we organized group evacuations. We managed the escape of children from dangerous areas […]

This is something that must be done now. But the country does not do anything about it. For that I am calling this country a criminal nation. If we do not act, terrible things are looming for those children. I am worried.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 17, 2013 11:26 pm » by Toxic32

Stop looking for reasons why it can't be done and look for ways it can be done. Ever herd of team work and a bath full of water. Ok boy's this is how we do it. The first twenty of us grab this container then on my command we go over the top, we run like the divine wind heading for the rods of course, we will be screaming Banzi all the way. Grab one of the rods between us drop it in the container then whip out your dicks and piss all over it to stop it catching fire then leg it back out outside.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

PreviousNext