*Fukushima News Update*

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 18, 2013 12:59 am » by Shaggietrip

Some of the info in video I have seen but some new so i am posting it. In hopes some is new for you. This is utter stupidity for evryone that could do something about this,not do anything about this. Just my opinion.

Pete WDHCo

Upload to Disclose.tv

:peep:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 18, 2013 1:28 am » by -Marduk-

Shaggietrip wrote:Some of the info in video I have seen but some new so i am posting it. In hopes some is new for you. This is utter stupidity for evryone that could do something about this,not do anything about this. Just my opinion.

Pete WDHCo

Upload to Disclose.tv

:peep:

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 18, 2013 2:01 am » by Shaggietrip

Then things are looking up for you. That has got to hurt, hahahaha. Marduk you are funny.

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 18, 2013 12:03 pm » by Svaha

Toxic32 wrote:Stop looking for reasons why it can't be done and look for ways it can be done. Ever herd of team work and a bath full of water. Ok boy's this is how we do it. The first twenty of us grab this container then on my command we go over the top, we run like the divine wind heading for the rods of course, we will be screaming Banzi all the way. Grab one of the rods between us drop it in the container then whip out your dicks and piss all over it to stop it catching fire then leg it back out outside.

Well, that's the problem, Tepco wants to 'do' it (removing the rods) starting november, looking at the doing of Tepco from the start of this disaster it only got worse.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 18, 2013 12:36 pm » by Toxic32

I agree but whats the alternative. The rods and the containment area is corroding so they have to move them at some stage and the longer they leave them the more the rods are in danger of being exposed to the air and we know what that means don't we. What about all that water they have stored up in those tanks. They tried filtering out the nasties and that doesn't work. What they need is a big centrifuge container that could separate out all the active dangerous elements from the water. Some one with an engineering background could easily design one that would work and make millions renting them out to the Japanese.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 18, 2013 12:39 pm » by Aragajag

Typical workplace scenario on a more macro scale, no one wants to do their job and say whats needed to be said.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 18, 2013 3:49 pm » by *WillEase*

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Oct 18, 2013

There's a worrying spike in radiation at the Fukushima nuclear plant. Readings from a water storage tank have rocketed six-and-a-half-thousand times higher in two days. A powerful typhoon swept through Japan earlier this week, causing toxic waters to be released into a drainage ditch leading to the Pacific Ocean. It's compounded what's been a worsening situation at the plant in recent months, as Irina Galushko explains. READ MORE: http://rt.com/trends/fukushima-nuclear-disaster/

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 18, 2013 4:07 pm » by The57ironman

Aragajag wrote:Typical workplace scenario on a more macro scale, no one wants to do their job and say whats needed to be said.

.....zackly

....there's no Stairway nor bustle in the hedgerow!!

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 18, 2013 4:59 pm » by Svaha

Toxic32 wrote:I agree but whats the alternative. The rods and the containment area is corroding so they have to move them at some stage and the longer they leave them the more the rods are in danger of being exposed to the air and we know what that means don't we. What about all that water they have stored up in those tanks. They tried filtering out the nasties and that doesn't work. What they need is a big centrifuge container that could separate out all the active dangerous elements from the water. Some one with an engineering background could easily design one that would work and make millions renting them out to the Japanese.

Agree there is no alternative, the building is heavily damaged (by the earthquake and corrosion now) and it's sinking into the ground so it will come down at some moment in time, I just don't think Tepco is capable of doing this on its own, one mistake and all hell breaks loose, a staggering amound of radiation will be released in the air.

The tanks are another story, they are not made to contain (corrosive) seawater, most of them don't even have level indicators, so they don't know immdediately if a leak occurs, don't know exactly how much is leaking.

Then there are the three molten cores, nobody knows where they are, but the groundwater that flows through cracks in the basement is heavily contaminated and this continues to flow into the Pacific, for more than two years now.
There is a plan to build a dam (sort of) in a year or two, but this won't stop the groundwater.
I haven't seen any plan to deal with the cores, imo because nobody has a solution for this.

Then there is the soil around the plants, Plutionium was found as far as 40 km away, that (and other substances) don't just simple go away.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 22, 2013 4:23 pm » by The57ironman

....there's no Stairway nor bustle in the hedgerow!!

PreviousNext