Fukushima nuclear disaster emergency raised to Level 7

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 7:09 am » by Mrmcnuggets

I am not trying to say I told you guys, simply because there are so many people that did see this coming. But honestly...

The amount of bashing that went down when all of this first happened is nonsense looking back compared to now. The only sense of fear mongering implied through out the whole thing is the media, and other high public entities saying everything is fine, and yet it is still being handled as slowly as the BP spill... Really now...
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 7:25 am » by Mrmcnuggets

I'd like to add, today when it rained today it left dirt spots all over everything. Moms said it was similar but nothing as dense as when Mt. St Helen blew up. Stuff like that never happens here, we shut down half the textile mills in the state, and do not have much more production plants other than the few here and there, mostly exports.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 8:25 am » by E6722maj

so, having finally admitted that the fukushima nuclear disaster is a level 7 (maximum), the nuclear spokespeople are telling us that it's only emitting 10% of the radiation that chernobyl did.

bullshit. just look at the pictures.
whatever

Previous