FUKUSHIMA - REAL OR FAKE

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jun 23, 2011 4:06 pm » by Boondox681

And US ain't crazy enough to cause this.

you say this because your from japan.
i'm from america and i know better.
and,my friend,you of all people should know just how 'crazy' the u.s. is,as being the recipient of two atom bombs.

peace
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 23, 2011 4:40 pm » by Smokeydog

lol
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 23, 2011 7:32 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

boondox681 wrote:
And US ain't crazy enough to cause this.

you say this because your from japan.
i'm from america and i know better.
and,my friend,you of all people should know just how 'crazy' the u.s. is,as being the recipient of two atom bombs.

peace

And the fact that our scientific department is ran by retired elite nazi scientists brought here after the war. There is many 'o reasons why I would label the us the most un predictable over-elaborated hypocrisy on the planet. It's like society from gamer.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 23, 2011 7:56 pm » by The57ironman

you cannot over-exaggerate the corruption in the USgovt.........

:cheers:

Obama Misses 60% of Security Briefings... and Blames Intelligence Community?Image

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 12:22 am » by Muchtyman

giusdude wrote:
reidy wrote:This is my first ever post so hope you enjoy it.

I believe the phony 9.0 story was used as seismic cover for a tsunami nuke, which produced the tsunami of a 9.0 when detonated in the Japan trench (where no earthquakes of significance happen) as punishment for Japan offering to enrich uranium for Iran. The rest of the story, the concealment, is black ops. Bet on it. In the tsunami videos, the tsunami rips through pristine and undamaged cities, where business as usual is obvious and the tsunami is an ambush; not 9.0 earthquake ravaged debris. The quake is a paper thin story taped together by the undeserved trust of a gullible public. And the stories? The CIA did not hire a million people last year for nothing. If there is evidence of a 9.0 SHOW ME. A 9.0 will devastate an area over 1,000 miles across. That is how big a 9.0 is. The entire nation should be in ruins, especially judging from the damage the 6.9 Kobe quake did, and no where, no where outside the tsunami zone in the entire country is there a single damaged multi story building, a single collapsed bridge, a single structurally damaged wood framed house, or skyscraper. If a picture exists that can be definitively pinned to this quake, show me. The only collapsed structure in all of Japan was an old welfare shelter near station MYG004, the true epicenter.

More in-depth information with graphs, images and photo's here

http://strictlyhonest.com/did-the-dimona-dozen-murder-the-fukushima-50/

this nonsense has been posted before.
but thanks anyway.

Nonsense ! ................................................................................. :twisted:

Defense Secretary Cohen's 1997 Warning about Scalar EM Geotechnical Terrorism .

“Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves… So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations…It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts.”

http://www.cheniere.org/references/cohen.htm

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 12:32 am » by Boondox681

you know that stealth or invisible suit everyone is so squishy over?
that's 1980's technology.
they can do it all.
and they are.
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Writer

PostThu Jun 30, 2011 6:40 am » by Katsung47

661. Earthquake of Japan (3/14/2011)

The March 11, 2011 earthquake in Japan was created by the Pentagon, I believe.

Artificial earthquake is a matured technique and had been used in my case several times. (see “503. Earthquake in Peru (8/18/07)”, “518. Earthquake after wildfire (11/3/07)”, “552. Setting off an earthquake is a mature technique (6/14/08)” )

This big earthquake damaged several nuclear power stations in Japan. Officials presumed that partial meltdowns had occurred at two crippled reactors and that they were facing serious cooling problems at three more.

I allege it is the continuation of the series “nuclear terror attack” plot started later last year. The purpose is to push up a panic in public to justify the war on Iran. Iran is accused of developing nuclear weapons by the US though Iran denies it.

There were at least three times later last year that the Feds intended to activate a “nuclear terror attack” in US.

1. Later October 2010, days before 11/2 mid-term election. The plot was signaled with “Yemen UPS parcel bombing” case.

2. Christmas holiday 2010. The plot was signaled by Wikileaks case. (Which was planned to control the Internet communication, to wipe out my year long revelation) Military conflict between North and South Korea and two big snow storms in London and New York. The cities were selected because people there mostly anti-war and demand 911 truth.

3. February 26, 2011. The plot was signaled with two unusual snow storms in San Francisco Bay area and New York on 2/25. (see all these plots from posts starting from #651)

A recent case exposed where the “nuclear bomb” or “dirty bomb” material of the coming “terror attack” comes from. That topic told you why US almost have a warfare with its ally – Pakistan.

CIA Spy Captured Giving Nuclear Bomb To Terrorists

Posted by EU Times on Feb 11th, 2011 // 218 Comments
While all eyes in the West are currently trained on the ongoing revolution taking place in Egypt, Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) is warning that the situation on the sub-continent has turned “grave” as it appears open warfare is about to break out between Pakistan and the United States.

Fueling this crisis, that the SVR warns in their report has the potential to ignite a total Global War, was the apprehension by Pakistan of a 36-year-old American named Raymond Allen Davis (photo), whom the US claims is one of their diplomats, but Pakistani Intelligence Services (ISI) claim Raymond Davis is a spy for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

Davis was captured by Pakistani police after he shot and killed two men in the eastern city of Lahore on January 27th that the US claims were trying to rob him.

Pakistan, however, says that the two men Davis killed were ISI agents sent to follow him after it was discovered he had been making contact with al Qaeda after his cell phone was tracked to the Waziristan tribal area bordering Afghanistan where the Pakistani Taliban and a dozen other militant groups have forged a safe haven and former CIA agent Tim Osman (also known as Osama bin Laden) is believed to be in hiding.

Of the actual gunfight itself we can read as reported by the Time News Service which, in part, says:

“The scene could have been scripted in a Hollywood action thriller: For two hours at the end of last month in Lahore, U.S. diplomat Raymond Davis was closely pursued by two visibly armed men on a motorbike. He noticed them tailing him from a restaurant to an ATM, and through the crowded streets of Pakistan’s second [largest] city. They were close by when, in a crowded intersection, Davis produced his own handgun and fired seven shots.

The diplomat was apparently a crack shot, and all seven bullets found their mark, killing his two pursuers. Davis then called for back-up, and a four-wheel-drive vehicle raced onto the scene, striking a Pakistani bystander who was killed by the impact. But the people in the vehicle, whose identities remain unknown, escaped from the scene having failed to retrieve Davis, who was later arrested nearby.”

The combat skills exhibited by Davis, along with documentation taken from him after his arrest, prove, according to this report, his being a member of the feared American Task Force 373 (TF373) black operations unit currently operating in the Afghan War Theater and Pakistani tribal areas comprised of US Military Special Forces Soldiers, CIA spies and freelance mercenaries.

Further information about Davis discovered by the Times of India includes:
…………….
http://www.eutimes.net/2011/02/cia-spy- ... errorists/

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 30, 2011 12:54 pm » by Giusdude

katsung47 wrote:661. Earthquake of Japan (3/14/2011)

The March 11, 2011 earthquake in Japan was created by the Pentagon, I believe.

Artificial earthquake is a matured technique and had been used in my case several times. (see “503. Earthquake in Peru (8/18/07)”, “518. Earthquake after wildfire (11/3/07)”, “552. Setting off an earthquake is a mature technique (6/14/08)” )

This big earthquake damaged several nuclear power stations in Japan. Officials presumed that partial meltdowns had occurred at two crippled reactors and that they were facing serious cooling problems at three more.

I allege it is the continuation of the series “nuclear terror attack” plot started later last year. The purpose is to push up a panic in public to justify the war on Iran. Iran is accused of developing nuclear weapons by the US though Iran denies it.

There were at least three times later last year that the Feds intended to activate a “nuclear terror attack” in US.

1. Later October 2010, days before 11/2 mid-term election. The plot was signaled with “Yemen UPS parcel bombing” case.

2. Christmas holiday 2010. The plot was signaled by Wikileaks case. (Which was planned to control the Internet communication, to wipe out my year long revelation) Military conflict between North and South Korea and two big snow storms in London and New York. The cities were selected because people there mostly anti-war and demand 911 truth.

3. February 26, 2011. The plot was signaled with two unusual snow storms in San Francisco Bay area and New York on 2/25. (see all these plots from posts starting from #651)

A recent case exposed where the “nuclear bomb” or “dirty bomb” material of the coming “terror attack” comes from. That topic told you why US almost have a warfare with its ally – Pakistan.

CIA Spy Captured Giving Nuclear Bomb To Terrorists

Posted by EU Times on Feb 11th, 2011 // 218 Comments
While all eyes in the West are currently trained on the ongoing revolution taking place in Egypt, Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) is warning that the situation on the sub-continent turned “grave” as it appears open warfare is about to break out between Pakistan and the United States.

Fueling this crisis, that the SVR warns in their report has the potential to ignite a total Global War, was the apprehension by Pakistan of a 36-year-old American named Raymond Allen Davis (photo), whom the US claims is one of their diplomats, but Pakistani Intelligence Services (ISI) claim Raymond Davis is a spy for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

Davis was captured by Pakistani police after he shot and killed two men in the eastern city of Lahore on January 27th that the US claims were trying to rob him.

Pakistan, however, says that the two men Davis killed were ISI agents sent to follow him after it was discovered he had been making contact with al Qaeda after his cell phone was tracked to the Waziristan tribal area bordering Afghanistan where the Pakistani Taliban and a dozen other militant groups have forged a safe haven and former CIA agent Tim Osman (also known as Osama bin Laden) is believed to be in hiding.

Of the actual gunfight itself we can read as reported by the Time News Service which, in part, says:

“The scene could have been scripted in a Hollywood action thriller: For two hours at the end of last month in Lahore, U.S. diplomat Raymond Davis was closely pursued by two visibly armed men on a motorbike. He noticed them tailing him from a restaurant to an ATM, and through the crowded streets of Pakistan’s second [largest] city. They were close by when, in a crowded intersection, Davis produced his own handgun and fired seven shots.

The diplomat was apparently a crack shot, and all seven bullets found their mark, killing his two pursuers. Davis then called for back-up, and a four-wheel-drive vehicle raced onto the scene, striking a Pakistani bystander who was killed by the impact. But the people in the vehicle, whose identities remain unknown, escaped from the scene having failed to retrieve Davis, who was later arrested nearby.”

The combat skills exhibited by Davis, along with documentation taken from him after his arrest, prove, according to this report, his being a member of the feared American Task Force 373 (TF373) black operations unit currently operating in the Afghan War Theater and Pakistani tribal areas comprised of US Military Special Forces Soldiers, CIA spies and freelance mercenaries.

Further information about Davis discovered by the Times of India includes:
…………….
http://www.eutimes.net/2011/02/cia-spy- ... errorists/

Lol.
If only you had any proof.
Now snowstorms are manmade too?
What happened to mother nature?
Did she retire, leaving her job to the US goverment?
we have no natural disasters anymore....
Its either haarp, or elenin, or ra-el, or eliakim.
Mother nature is AWOL.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Writer

PostThu Jun 30, 2011 1:01 pm » by Johnsmith2069

Even Google Earth pics only show tsunami damage.
The small town 130 klm away from the center of the quake has tsunami damage around it
but the town , and towns, around it stand unharmed from that 9.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 30, 2011 2:18 pm » by Giusdude

johnsmith2069 wrote:Even Google Earth pics only show tsunami damage.
The small town 130 klm away from the center of the quake has tsunami damage around it
but the town , and towns, around it stand unharmed from that 9.

looky here, a "new" strategy:
when the argument is weak, bring out the clones to bolster yourself....

:flop:

how smart, we will never find out!
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

PreviousNext