FUKUSHIMA - REAL OR FAKE

Super Moderator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 18236
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostThu Jun 30, 2011 3:18 pm » by The57ironman


giusdude wrote:
looky here, a "new" strategy:
when the argument is weak, bring out the clones to bolster yourself....

:flop:

how smart, we will never find out!


:lol: :lol: :lol:
i don't know if that's disclosure or conspiracy........
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:cheers:
.

....remember.............the bible was one of the first.......
"media"........Image


.

Writer
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:32 am

PostFri Jul 01, 2011 9:22 pm » by Katsung47


giusdude wrote:
katsung47 wrote:661. Earthquake of Japan (3/14/2011)

The March 11, 2011 earthquake in Japan was created by the Pentagon, I believe.

Artificial earthquake is a matured technique and had been used in my case several times. (see “503. Earthquake in Peru (8/18/07)”, “518. Earthquake after wildfire (11/3/07)”, “552. Setting off an earthquake is a mature technique (6/14/08)” )

This big earthquake damaged several nuclear power stations in Japan. Officials presumed that partial meltdowns had occurred at two crippled reactors and that they were facing serious cooling problems at three more.

I allege it is the continuation of the series “nuclear terror attack” plot started later last year. The purpose is to push up a panic in public to justify the war on Iran. Iran is accused of developing nuclear weapons by the US though Iran denies it.

There were at least three times later last year that the Feds intended to activate a “nuclear terror attack” in US.

1. Later October 2010, days before 11/2 mid-term election. The plot was signaled with “Yemen UPS parcel bombing” case.

2. Christmas holiday 2010. The plot was signaled by Wikileaks case. (Which was planned to control the Internet communication, to wipe out my year long revelation) Military conflict between North and South Korea and two big snow storms in London and New York. The cities were selected because people there mostly anti-war and demand 911 truth.

3. February 26, 2011. The plot was signaled with two unusual snow storms in San Francisco Bay area and New York on 2/25. (see all these plots from posts starting from #651)

A recent case exposed where the “nuclear bomb” or “dirty bomb” material of the coming “terror attack” comes from. That topic told you why US almost have a warfare with its ally – Pakistan.

CIA Spy Captured Giving Nuclear Bomb To Terrorists

Posted by EU Times on Feb 11th, 2011 // 218 Comments
While all eyes in the West are currently trained on the ongoing revolution taking place in Egypt, Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) is warning that the situation on the sub-continent turned “grave” as it appears open warfare is about to break out between Pakistan and the United States.

Fueling this crisis, that the SVR warns in their report has the potential to ignite a total Global War, was the apprehension by Pakistan of a 36-year-old American named Raymond Allen Davis (photo), whom the US claims is one of their diplomats, but Pakistani Intelligence Services (ISI) claim Raymond Davis is a spy for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

Davis was captured by Pakistani police after he shot and killed two men in the eastern city of Lahore on January 27th that the US claims were trying to rob him.

Pakistan, however, says that the two men Davis killed were ISI agents sent to follow him after it was discovered he had been making contact with al Qaeda after his cell phone was tracked to the Waziristan tribal area bordering Afghanistan where the Pakistani Taliban and a dozen other militant groups have forged a safe haven and former CIA agent Tim Osman (also known as Osama bin Laden) is believed to be in hiding.

Of the actual gunfight itself we can read as reported by the Time News Service which, in part, says:

“The scene could have been scripted in a Hollywood action thriller: For two hours at the end of last month in Lahore, U.S. diplomat Raymond Davis was closely pursued by two visibly armed men on a motorbike. He noticed them tailing him from a restaurant to an ATM, and through the crowded streets of Pakistan’s second [largest] city. They were close by when, in a crowded intersection, Davis produced his own handgun and fired seven shots.

The diplomat was apparently a crack shot, and all seven bullets found their mark, killing his two pursuers. Davis then called for back-up, and a four-wheel-drive vehicle raced onto the scene, striking a Pakistani bystander who was killed by the impact. But the people in the vehicle, whose identities remain unknown, escaped from the scene having failed to retrieve Davis, who was later arrested nearby.”

The combat skills exhibited by Davis, along with documentation taken from him after his arrest, prove, according to this report, his being a member of the feared American Task Force 373 (TF373) black operations unit currently operating in the Afghan War Theater and Pakistani tribal areas comprised of US Military Special Forces Soldiers, CIA spies and freelance mercenaries.

Further information about Davis discovered by the Times of India includes:
…………….
http://www.eutimes.net/2011/02/cia-spy- ... errorists/



Lol.
If only you had any proof.
Now snowstorms are manmade too?
What happened to mother nature?
Did she retire, leaving her job to the US goverment?
we have no natural disasters anymore....
Its either haarp, or elenin, or ra-el, or eliakim.
Mother nature is AWOL.


IIt's common sense that man can create artificial rain now. Would you say same thing that, Lol, did Mather nature retire, leaving her job to the US government? You have a confusion logic.

When Secretary of Defense Cohen said samething, did he mean government really took over mather nature's work? It only means human have developped new technique to alter climate.

Quote, "DoD News Briefing: Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen
April 28, 1997

; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important.

http://www.defense.gov/transcripts/tran ... riptid=674

Writer
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:32 am

PostSat Jul 23, 2011 2:57 am » by Katsung47


Quote, "European Parliament issues warnings on HAARP

March 22, 2011

“HAARP is a project of which the public is almost completely unaware, and this needs to be remedied.”

Toronto, Canada – [ZNN] .......

Ask the people of northern Japan how they feel about the last three sentences and the answers they now seek in the aftermath of unimaginable loss and yet another future generation desecrated and ravaged by nuclear radiation.

A European Parliament document may provide a few answers for the inquiring mind. This parliamentary document is not some conspiratorial rant but an official governmental perspective describing authentic concern that a terribly grave technology, which the document calls a weapon, has been unleashed over many years without any public knowledge.
The technology is called HAARP and the European Parliament has put NATO, the US Air Force and Navy on notice, demanding an explanation about their involvement.

One of the most damning statements in the document reveals an American refusal to account for itself regarding HAARP research:

“[The European Parliament]… regrets the repeated refusal of the United States Administration to send anyone in person to give evidence to the public hearing or any subsequent meeting held by its competent committee into the environmental and public risks connected with the high Frequency Active Auroral Research Project (HAARP) programme currently being funded in Alaska.”

http://letsrollforums.com/european-parl ... 24872.html

Writer
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:43 am

PostSat Jul 23, 2011 4:14 am » by Johnsmith2069


Even on Google earth you can see a small town 130mile away from the quake .
The tsunami damage is there but every house, road and everything is perfect.
I have not fond any real pics of quake damage say for the liquefaction one where those ladies are bouncing on the road.
Show me the pics.
But there are none .

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostSat Jul 23, 2011 4:42 am » by Cornbread714


johnsmith2069 wrote:Even on Google earth you can see a small town 130mile away from the quake .
The tsunami damage is there but every house, road and everything is perfect.
I have not fond any real pics of quake damage say for the liquefaction one where those ladies are bouncing on the road.
Show me the pics.
But there are none .


Hmm, a total of 2 posts, and here's the other one:

Even Google Earth pics only show tsunami damage.
The small town 130 klm away from the center of the quake has tsunami damage around it
but the town , and towns, around it stand unharmed from that 9.


I'll ignore the fact that someone with a very similar name was banned by me, and it was partly (ok, mostly) because of apparent ties with an unnamed group of internet weirdos who claimed to be able to predict and cause earthquakes - but of course, you were probably innocent and only fascinated with earthquakes...

Maybe I was wrong.

Seriously.

Anyway, I'm not in a hurry to ban you again, but could you cut to the chase?

You're saying it wasn't an earthquake? Or it was HAARP? Or your blue buddies?
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Writer
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:43 am

PostThu Sep 01, 2011 8:51 am » by Johnsmith2069


No it was not me that was banned . But if a new member can be banned for adding a comment ( and sorry about the repeated one) , that is not the same as the majority then how does anyone get to say anything in this world? I do get the well worded replies on here that fire up the the ones you are talking about but I have been on here for awhile now before signing up. No ban please for using a common name.

Initiate
Posts: 874
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:53 pm

PostThu Sep 01, 2011 9:02 am » by Glassjaw667


This site should officially be sponsored by Planters, with Mr. Peanut as a mascot because it is literally filled with nuts on the reg...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2316
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:46 am

PostThu Sep 01, 2011 12:18 pm » by Cosmine


giusdude wrote:
reidy wrote:To be honest i didnt write that. A lot of it does sound extreme but other parts poised time for thought. This is DTV and you need an extremely open mind to believe half of whats on here. So many conspiricies, videos, pictures etc but never any concrete evidence. Sorry if this stuff has been up before. Stumbled across it this morning and thought i'd stick it up. I'll wait next time to make a post until i have that 'concrete' evidence that we all so eagerly await.


nah, man, dont wait for concrete evidence, because than you will NEVER post anything, LOL.... :flop:

just keep in mind that if the "news" is absurd, and incredible, and proof-less, and more than 2 days old,
then it's been posted on dtv.
guaranteed.
:cheers:


:cheers: Best one ever!Dude,
That worth having it as a sign!,,Can i?,,it would be funny for a while,
How do i quote you? Other than quoting a whole,i never figured out to quote in part,
Image
Cosmine's cohost...:M8


Upload to Disclose.tv




Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3733
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:32 pm

PostThu Sep 01, 2011 2:00 pm » by Illuminated


-
guys lol theres a u.n treaty on nations not using weather manipulation in warfare.
the winter olympics in china they were on msm demonstrating how they could make it snow.
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Image


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook