FUKUSHIMA - REAL OR FAKE

Writer

PostThu Jun 23, 2011 1:23 pm » by Reidy

This is my first ever post so hope you enjoy it.

I believe the phony 9.0 story was used as seismic cover for a tsunami nuke, which produced the tsunami of a 9.0 when detonated in the Japan trench (where no earthquakes of significance happen) as punishment for Japan offering to enrich uranium for Iran. The rest of the story, the concealment, is black ops. Bet on it. In the tsunami videos, the tsunami rips through pristine and undamaged cities, where business as usual is obvious and the tsunami is an ambush; not 9.0 earthquake ravaged debris. The quake is a paper thin story taped together by the undeserved trust of a gullible public. And the stories? The CIA did not hire a million people last year for nothing. If there is evidence of a 9.0 SHOW ME. A 9.0 will devastate an area over 1,000 miles across. That is how big a 9.0 is. The entire nation should be in ruins, especially judging from the damage the 6.9 Kobe quake did, and no where, no where outside the tsunami zone in the entire country is there a single damaged multi story building, a single collapsed bridge, a single structurally damaged wood framed house, or skyscraper. If a picture exists that can be definitively pinned to this quake, show me. The only collapsed structure in all of Japan was an old welfare shelter near station MYG004, the true epicenter.

More in-depth information with graphs, images and photo's here

http://strictlyhonest.com/did-the-dimona-dozen-murder-the-fukushima-50/

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 23, 2011 1:34 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

:hiho: Reidy

Will give it a look. :cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Jun 23, 2011 2:16 pm » by Cognoscenti

Now that's what I call a CONSPIRACY THEORY!! Maybe you are one of those CIA agents who has come here to demonstrate just how gullible some people are and that conspiracy theory websites should be abolished

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 23, 2011 2:22 pm » by Giusdude

reidy wrote:This is my first ever post so hope you enjoy it.

I believe the phony 9.0 story was used as seismic cover for a tsunami nuke, which produced the tsunami of a 9.0 when detonated in the Japan trench (where no earthquakes of significance happen) as punishment for Japan offering to enrich uranium for Iran. The rest of the story, the concealment, is black ops. Bet on it. In the tsunami videos, the tsunami rips through pristine and undamaged cities, where business as usual is obvious and the tsunami is an ambush; not 9.0 earthquake ravaged debris. The quake is a paper thin story taped together by the undeserved trust of a gullible public. And the stories? The CIA did not hire a million people last year for nothing. If there is evidence of a 9.0 SHOW ME. A 9.0 will devastate an area over 1,000 miles across. That is how big a 9.0 is. The entire nation should be in ruins, especially judging from the damage the 6.9 Kobe quake did, and no where, no where outside the tsunami zone in the entire country is there a single damaged multi story building, a single collapsed bridge, a single structurally damaged wood framed house, or skyscraper. If a picture exists that can be definitively pinned to this quake, show me. The only collapsed structure in all of Japan was an old welfare shelter near station MYG004, the true epicenter.

More in-depth information with graphs, images and photo's here

http://strictlyhonest.com/did-the-dimona-dozen-murder-the-fukushima-50/

this nonsense has been posted before.
but thanks anyway.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Writer

PostThu Jun 23, 2011 2:52 pm » by Reidy

To be honest i didnt write that. A lot of it does sound extreme but other parts poised time for thought. This is DTV and you need an extremely open mind to believe half of whats on here. So many conspiricies, videos, pictures etc but never any concrete evidence. Sorry if this stuff has been up before. Stumbled across it this morning and thought i'd stick it up. I'll wait next time to make a post until i have that 'concrete' evidence that we all so eagerly await.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 pm » by Boondox681

hey,reidy and :hiho:

the way i see it is this...
no matter what happened,it's 'real' enough to the japanese people.

peace
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 23, 2011 3:18 pm » by Nakchopoe

cognoscenti wrote:Now that's what I call a CONSPIRACY THEORY!! Maybe you are one of those CIA agents who has come here to demonstrate just how gullible some people are and that conspiracy theory websites should be abolished

Now that's what I call REAL SCIENCE! Keeping every option open until there's 200% certainty of one of the options being completely right.

I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist. I consider myself a scientist, that isn't as lazy to pick the 'most suitable' theory, but that keeps all options open until one of them is perfectly wrong or perfectly right!

And even considering your fellow board members to be CIA agents seems to fit perfectly in that way of thinking. Until someone proofs to me 100% that he's not.
:banana:

:hiho: reidy

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 23, 2011 3:19 pm » by Giusdude

reidy wrote:To be honest i didnt write that. A lot of it does sound extreme but other parts poised time for thought. This is DTV and you need an extremely open mind to believe half of whats on here. So many conspiricies, videos, pictures etc but never any concrete evidence. Sorry if this stuff has been up before. Stumbled across it this morning and thought i'd stick it up. I'll wait next time to make a post until i have that 'concrete' evidence that we all so eagerly await.

nah, man, dont wait for concrete evidence, because than you will NEVER post anything, LOL.... :flop:

just keep in mind that if the "news" is absurd, and incredible, and proof-less, and more than 2 days old,
then it's been posted on dtv.
guaranteed.
:cheers:
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate

PostThu Jun 23, 2011 3:27 pm » by Keniwaki

:hiho:
I'm from japan and I've visited after the quake. It's real and there is no way they could fake this. And US ain't crazy enough to cause this.
[b]FUCK GOLDMAN SUCKS and VATICAN[/b]

Writer

PostThu Jun 23, 2011 3:30 pm » by Reidy

mmmmm. i've noticed giusdude. Put one up yesterday but then removed it as it was next to an identical post lol. F**k me if ya not fast ya last :lol:

Next