FULL ALIEN DISCLOSURE!

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 9:45 pm » by Mep630

Naranja wrote:Jesse Ventura is not trustworthy, he has been Governor right? What if Al Gore made shit like this, would you trust him?
It is not about Jessie #1, it is the guy he is interviewing.

and I trust Jessie more then my government, congress and or president. Say what you want, just the fact he was a seal should tell you he knows some inside things. But again if you never been in the military and all you know is TV and garbage propaganda, then there is not much that can help you.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 9:49 pm » by just_the_flu

Mep630 wrote:why would you think aliens would be nice? look how we treat animals on this planet. We would be nothing but annoying monkeys to them.

I got a vid on this feel free to rip it and post it here...

http://www.mind-wars.com/truth.html

think about all the alien abduction stories, and also about the human mutilations.

for sure aliens would want to reduce the 6 billion human population to something they could more easily deal with.

I'll watch the movie after work...

I don't believe all aliens are bad, or are out for evil. some of their actions may come off as evil yes. just like experiments that humans do, maybe the initial intent isn't bad, but the outcome may be. It's hard to study a creature fully with out causing some sort of direct or indirect harm.

I think if aliens were to study humans, even doing experiments on/with us that yes there would be some wrong doings, whether or not its indirect or direct harm. just like human history and the experiments and studies we have done in the past, not all had good outcomes.
...you dont know your wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day...

...some asshole thought of it, some sucker believed it, and look what its done so far...

Initiate

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 9:51 pm » by just_the_flu

Poooooot wrote:
Mep630 wrote:why would you think aliens would be nice? look how we treat animals on this planet. We would be nothing but annoying monkeys to them.

I can't speak for everyone, but my line of thinking is this: If they wanted to do harm and/or destroy us, they would have done it already.

thats how i view the situation...
...you dont know your wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day...

...some asshole thought of it, some sucker believed it, and look what its done so far...

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 10:18 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Poooooot wrote:

I can't speak for everyone, but my line of thinking is this: If they wanted to do harm and/or destroy us, they would have done it already.

Super annoying,. i replied but there was some kind of error.

So ill put this as 'summarized' possible for me :alien51: .

The thought of aliens destroying us would follow up by 'how'.

And when i try and grasp it with my logic i cant seem to find it advantageous to 'destoy' us out in the open so we could be conscious about it. It would be far more smarter to do it secretely because you cant arm yourself against an invisible enemy. Or like the pharmaceutical industry, you wrap your 'attack; up in a disguise of charity/help. Like they did with their medicine in many cases.

And every attack depends on the one being attacked. If the effect is the biggest to attack you out in the open. Like some are being attacked by 'alien' voices and visions of demons. That would do the trick and that is being used.
But if someone is armed against a 'out in the open' attack. For example if you would laugh if youd see a demon., A smart demon would not attack you visually because he knows the outcome is not in his benifit.
'He' would more likely haunt you in your head. With your own voice. And in your energy field. Invisible.

This is just an example. Nice avatar graphic btw

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 8:53 am » by aliengray

I think the shows entertaining, I like that it is one of the few shows that is actually exploring alot of the conspiracies alot of main stream people have never heard of before, However people are making money from it so beware! Look at what they say and what they show you then go out and see if you can find your own truth about it,do your own research then draw your own conclusion to what they are presenting. More often than not you will find the same stories being spun alot of different ways. It's the stories that seem to stay consistent no matter who spins it or how it is spun that gets my attention. As far as Aliens I believe we are not alone it seems illogical to me based on how big the universe is, and if they have the technology to travel and do what they do I'm sure they figured out are biological make up along time ago ,however the thing that I think would be the hardest thing to try to figure out would be the human emotion and what entertaining creatures we all are when it comes to that. Most abduction cases and things to that nature that I have looked into, they seem to be pretty emotionless in there behaviors and who's to say they are even physical entities,like someone posted they talk to you in your own voice in your head and they go through walls and no one but the victims see there perpetrator. Now do we have a resource problem oil food ect coming down the pike, I would say so and that is something to truly be worried about.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 11:04 am » by Nihilgeist

Seriouscitizen wrote:
Poooooot wrote:

And when i try and grasp it with my logic i cant seem to find it advantageous to 'destoy' us out in the open so we could be conscious about it. It would be far more smarter to do it secretely because you cant arm yourself against an invisible enemy. Or like the pharmaceutical industry, you wrap your 'attack; up in a disguise of charity/help. Like they did with their medicine in many cases.

And every attack depends on the one being attacked. If the effect is the biggest to attack you out in the open. Like some are being attacked by 'alien' voices and visions of demons. That would do the trick and that is being used.
But if someone is armed against a 'out in the open' attack. For example if you would laugh if youd see a demon., A smart demon would not attack you visually because he knows the outcome is not in his benifit.
'He' would more likely haunt you in your head. With your own voice. And in your energy field. Invisible.

I'm not sure if this is just a lack of imagination or what, but Aliens wouldn't even have to land on this planet or 'attack' us to kill us. They wouldn't have to wipe out the planet either. Once they had the genetic structure and dna coding of humans, they could probably just lace our entire atmosphere with nanobots or a custom tailored virus that could either selectively kill a specific number of humans, a specific genetic code, or any other number of targeted traits of their choosing, or it could be injested/inhaled and remain dormant for a specific period of time until they were absolutely sure all humans had been infected with it and then turn it on or perhaps it had some selective genetic switch of its own. The possibilities are endless and we would have no way to combat this in the potential time frame of the killswitch and we'd never even see our killers.

What you are describing with the occasional random head games are trivial, localized, overtly dramatic and excessively drawn out for no real justifiable reason.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 11:34 am » by Mep630

think of it like ants... most of the time they dont bother you at all, and normally you wont stop to look at the ants and wonder what they are doing. That is how aliens would see us. Annoying when we got in the way, but other then they they would not care.

the good aliens, would not bother with us, while the bad aliens would have their way with us. I dont see why aliens would waste resources on man when they would have their own problems to deal with.

and look around, we are being slowly exterminated, and we are doing it to ourselves, so it is very efficient.

why would you waste time/effort/resources when you could have the ants kills themselves.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 12:04 pm » by mediasorcery

its the military, they got everything they need to fool us into believing in "aliens". sure they exist, but as we know it, many times reports of abductions and greys follows with a couple of military men nearby, look it up, many tell of other humans around when it happens, described as military too, what does this tell us, and all the hype in hollywood with :"cowboys and aliens" etc etc etc, for years now,

what do they want us to believe?????????

i used to believe too, now, the more they say aliens are invading, the less i believe it, its all our human military, REAGAN AND KARLA/VON BRAUN=TIPPED US OFF====== remember????????
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 2:58 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Nihilgeist wrote:
Seriouscitizen wrote:

I'm not sure if this is just a lack of imagination or what, but Aliens wouldn't even have to land on this planet or 'attack' us to kill us. They wouldn't have to wipe out the planet either. Once they had the genetic structure and dna coding of humans, they could probably just lace our entire atmosphere with nanobots or a custom tailored virus that could either selectively kill a specific number of humans, a specific genetic code, or any other number of targeted traits of their choosing, or it could be injested/inhaled and remain dormant for a specific period of time until they were absolutely sure all humans had been infected with it and then turn it on or perhaps it had some selective genetic switch of its own. The possibilities are endless and we would have no way to combat this in the potential time frame of the killswitch and we'd never even see our killers.

What you are describing with the occasional random head games are trivial, localized, overtly dramatic and excessively drawn out for no real justifiable reason.

What you describe could be,. if the scenario is they want us Completely destroyed. I am visualising more of a slave society thing. Where they enslave us for their own use. And my belief is that us humans are capable of more than we can imagine with our current programming. I am talking of that we have powers that exceed that of 'physical' millitairy weapons. Because i believe the reality is more than what we see pshysically. In my perception it is created by tought. So if we would be under attack. The one with the fasted speed of thought is the one with the upper hand. And I hope i'm right but i think there are some 'pure souls'' on this planet that have been saving us over and over again.

Somehow the conspiracy of the holocoust comes to mind. They stopped Hitler from killing all the Jews. And there is a theory that says because they couldn't have him wipe out all the genetic information the Jews hold in their DNA. I don't know if thats true ofcoarse. But i believe DNA is very important, DNA is information. And by wiping us out. They wipe out a whole databank.. There are different types of scenarios possible. In mine they don't want to destroy us permenantly. They just want to control us. And that kind of destroys us also because it weakens us. And the weakened turn to each other for further destruction, unconsciously

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 3:46 pm » by Mydogma

Poooooot wrote:

i agree...i think the radio was warning them of bigelow and company,pure evil...looking out for themselves...i think skinwalker ranch is a porthole and bigalow tried to control it and lost...and they have just contained area so nobody else gets any extreme footage...obviously something is beyond bizzare if that nutbar control freak col was so open to suggest odd things happening there. i dont think the ptw have a clue whats going to happen i just think that they have been finding the info(and hiding it) and know something is on its way...they want us to be afraid of the aliens...the way i look at it...the ptb have killed millions more then ever suggested by the aliens...i dont know if they are good or bad..but i know the ptb have robbed everyone because they are chickenshit cowards so they can build their fortresses(ozarchs etc)and are good with us sucking up what ever comes our way....as celente said...they are not great leaders, just spoon fead babies that think they are something special....ventura may not be right all the time or he may put a spin on things he thinks are real but none the less he is a true hero...he has exposed more with fact in the last ten years then most on the web. i personnaly havent had much great to say about alex jones but i have to say the same about him,,,,he might be wrong on a few things but he certianly has nailed alot and expanded a bunch of peoples thinking...so yep...he and celente are on my heros list too...along with Nigel farage....and of coarse Ron Paul...now the cowards list would be huge....
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

PreviousNext