FULL ALIEN DISCLOSURE!

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 1:47 pm » by Mep630

I think most people missed this, but the man who is building a private space station gives full ALIEN Disclosure.

31:30

Upload to Disclose.tv

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 2:06 pm » by E6722maj

he was being guarded with his responses but yes, he pretty much confirms the ET reality.

cool beans :flop:

whatever

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 4:23 pm » by Tuor10

That company logo of his couldn't be more telling.

He reminds of the elusive billionaire character from the TV series, The Event.

Writer

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 5:06 pm » by Hotpot

I'm a bit concerned that this is pushing the 'aliens are bad' thing again. I hope that Ventura hasn't been compromised either unwittingly or willingly. I could only watch the first half and it left a bad taste in my mouth. I've been a little concerned with the melodrama of this series for some time and this portraying aliens as enemies has long been the goal of the cabal.
Anyone else getting internal alarm bells ringing with this?

Initiate

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 5:25 pm » by just_the_flu

Hotpot wrote:I'm a bit concerned that this is pushing the 'aliens are bad' thing again. I hope that Ventura hasn't been compromised either unwittingly or willingly. I could only watch the first half and it left a bad taste in my mouth. I've been a little concerned with the melodrama of this series for some time and this portraying aliens as enemies has long been the goal of the cabal.
Anyone else getting internal alarm bells ringing with this?

i agree..
...you dont know your wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day...

...some asshole thought of it, some sucker believed it, and look what its done so far...

Initiate

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 5:31 pm » by just_the_flu

another thing, being very interested in conspiracies and aliens for my whole life this was the first time i've ever heard of this Bigelow guy.

not saying i've read or seen every documentary out there on the subject, but i've seen the majority of them..
...you dont know your wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day...

...some asshole thought of it, some sucker believed it, and look what its done so far...

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 5:42 pm » by Blotto

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 8:44 pm » by Mep630

why would you think aliens would be nice? look how we treat animals on this planet. We would be nothing but annoying monkeys to them.

I got a vid on this feel free to rip it and post it here...

http://www.mind-wars.com/truth.html

think about all the alien abduction stories, and also about the human mutilations.

for sure aliens would want to reduce the 6 billion human population to something they could more easily deal with.

Upload to Disclose.tv

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 9:28 pm » by Naranja

Jesse Ventura is not trustworthy, he has been Governor right? What if Al Gore made shit like this, would you trust him?

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 9:35 pm » by Poooooot

Mep630 wrote:why would you think aliens would be nice? look how we treat animals on this planet. We would be nothing but annoying monkeys to them.

I can't speak for everyone, but my line of thinking is this: If they wanted to do harm and/or destroy us, they would have done it already.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Next