Full Moon Brings Out Inner Werewolf

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 14, 2009 4:35 pm » by -Marduk-

Full Moon Brings Out Inner Werewolf

SOME people are more violent and exhibit ``werewolf'' tendencies during a full moon, a study published in the respected Australia Medical Journal reveals. The findings of the 11-month research at the Calvary Mater Newcastle Hospital could force police and other emergency services to shake-up how and when they deploy staff. Many in the industry have already claimed for years there is a direct link between a full moon and more violent episodes, however, many police have disregarded anecdotal evidence as only a coincidence. The hospital's clinical research nurse in toxicology Leonie Calver said the study centred on 91 patients who attended the emergency department, displaying ``violent and acute behavioral disturbance'' between August 2008 and July 2009.

``Of the 91 patients, 21 (23 percent) presented during the full moon _ double the number for other lunar phases,'' Ms Calver said. ``Sixty-six percent were under the influence of alcohol and/or recreational drugs and five attacked staff. ``Some of these patients attacked the staff like animals (by) biting, spitting and scratching. One might compare them with the werewolves past, who are said to have also appeared during the full moon. ``It has been reported that the practice of rubbing magic ointment on the skin or inhaling vapour from a magic potion by an alleged werewolf induces metamorphosis.

``Not surprisingly, the main ingredients of these ointments and potions were belladonna and nightshade, both of which can produce delirium, hallucinations and delusion of bodily metamorphosis.'' She said violent people seemed to want to take alcohol and drugs more during a full moon.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 14, 2009 4:44 pm » by bugmenot

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 14, 2009 4:56 pm » by -Marduk-

bugmenot wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1235558/How-moon-really-turn-werewolf.html Image

Upload to Disclose.tv

:flop:

Initiate

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 1:53 am » by Willbraham

Werewolves are my all time fav.

No other supernatural creature enthralls me more.

To think that the new year will be greeted by a full blue moon is exciting. who knows, maybe things will get hairy tonight. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 1:56 am » by Lucidlemondrop

Upload to Disclose.tv

At 1:37 is a Blue Moon!
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 2:45 am » by Dirttyrabbit

speaking of full moon...tonight I was out side taking some photos of the moon and there are night time chemtrails every where... every time my flash went off... there were dust particles... pretty thick to like a snow globe... I could only see how thick it was when the flash went off... what ever it is... its reflecting off the flash... and its on my car too... like thin fine dust

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 4:12 am » by -Marduk-

dirttyrabbit wrote:speaking of full moon...tonight I was out side taking some photos of the moon and there are night time chemtrails every where... every time my flash went off... there were dust particles... pretty thick to like a snow globe... I could only see how thick it was when the flash went off... what ever it is... its reflecting off the flash... and its on my car too... like thin fine dust

Nice new Avatar you got, Rabbit :flop:

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 4:15 am » by -Marduk-

My fav Werwolf movie: The Howling

Upload to Disclose.tv