fundraiser for my e-magazine

Initiate

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 9:23 pm » by Oreocannon

So here it is, i finally done it.

Whoever want's to donate me 1-2$, it will make me super happy! Anyone who donates gets a free issue. I can also give you a free issue even if dont have money, just write me an email to mazonspls@gmail.com
The magazine is almost ready, only cover left to do and some stuff, so....saturday publish day!
And here is a sample article so you can see what my magazine looks like.
http://i.imgur.com/chPzY.jpg

I also want to help anyone for free, if you have any question about fitness, nutrition, herbs or just want to send fan mail, i will help you out for free always!
If you want to get interviewed or have a story for me write too! i love fan mail!

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 9:28 pm » by *WillEase*

Good luck. This is considered spam by the way.

Initiate

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 9:30 pm » by Oreocannon

I am not sure, i will have to ask the mods to decide. this is pretty much the only and last time i make a thread about my fundraiser. from now on when i write it would be posting articles i make for free.
ACtually willea, its not spam since i am giving away free issue to anyone who asks, and free advice too.

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 10:31 pm » by Troll2rocks

I am afraid Willease is correct. This is in violation of Rule 37 sector 8 subsection 169. :rtft:

No begging or advertisements for other websites. The rule of no begging, is a biggie.

You have to pay for competiitive marketing, and this forum is certainly not the platform needed for such a venture. Unless you post your articles in the related topic sections which directly relate to such subject matter. Failing that, this is nothing more than what those other people who are (banned) daily on here for spamming links to their websites which sell counterfeit sportswear etc etc.

I will not ban you, but as I would imagine somebody like you, who starts up an E magazine would understand the demographics he or she is targeting and how to go about doing that ?.
________ImageImageImage________

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 11:44 pm » by Mydogma

Well I suppose the bottom line is we all support and market droves of websites here on dtv by way of posting..whether posting a cnn or fox article or a coast to coast am or alex jones...I think everyone at dtv and other blogs should be pushing the bounderies to support anything that pushes the quest for truth...otherwise we just promote a select few and fewer hear the message...its of no use to the world if dtvs debates remain in house..we all just become armchair complainers..we all know there are great untruthes...if we don't expand beyond 65 thousand members it becomes all for not..we have to support the awakening of truthes by making our parents, cousins,uncles and for most of us our spuses...so cudus to u my friend I think u have the right idea and moxy..I wish moxy on all of us..moxy will change the world...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 11:46 pm » by Slith

Oreocannon wrote:I am not sure, i will have to ask the mods to decide. this is pretty much the only and last time i make a thread about my fundraiser. from now on when i write it would be posting articles i make for free.
ACtually willea, its not spam since i am giving away free issue to anyone who asks, and free advice too.

If you put the link in your sig, that would work. Not in the post though

The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.

Initiate

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 12:05 am » by Oreocannon

okey i understand, and its fair enough, feel free to remove the thread i guess?

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 12:13 am » by Slith

No need to remove the thread. It stays, and best of luck! Cheers :flop:

The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 12:19 am » by domdabears

I take;

A multivitamin

B-complex vitamin

Omega 3 and Omega 6 vitamin

Magnesium vitamin

What do you think? Some are for anxiety.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 12:33 am » by Troll2rocks

Dom Da Bears wrote:I take;

A multivitamin

B-complex vitamin

Omega 3 and Omega 6 vitamin

Magnesium vitamin

What do you think? Some are for anxiety.

Crystal Meth ?

________ImageImageImage________

Next