Further Information on 21/3/2011 This is not a joke

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 22, 2011 8:35 pm » by Punjedi

majicontrolled wrote:Magnetic anomaly stop <---- It's called gravity

Moving stop <---Soon, still got a week

Signal recurring stop <--- Because you just can't refrain from making this stuff up

Intercepted over a year ago stop <----Yes, but we still have to pay our taxes don't we?

Arctic has been lost stop <----Palin can be blamed for that one

Hostility continued stop <------And will continue to do so as this post is pushed along

Format divergence recommended stop <---Just hit ctrl-c, simple enough

Coordinates confirmed stop <----Yes, "2700 Martin Luther King, Jr. Avenue
Washington, DC 20032"

awaiting operative inclusion stop <---Go to the above address and await further orders.

You have been laughed at and ridiculed. Take your circus side show somewhere else. Stop

Why would you take the extra effort to type stop at the end of every sentence? We know that you are not some old telegram monkey, your information is gibberish, and you seriously need to get some fresh air.

This post just needs to . stop.
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 22, 2011 8:50 pm » by Iamthatiam

eJfXYAGc5njuphYbaiHnFxbVg7OR0UuHW0f+8+EQ/ZVbk9hj/kVNQ0KKDQHx/w==

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Initiate

PostTue Mar 22, 2011 9:11 pm » by Neilglfc

8 pages of bullshit.
the duck is a prick , kickin my post out yet continues with this.
yet again dtv head an shoulders above the rest when it comes to bs and in-house arse kissin.

if this prick was on to anything then whats with the drip feed info.why dosent the op just post what he thinks or whatever it is , whats with all the cloak an dagger shite.an as for some of the members here there just waiting for the next crisis to wet themselves over.doom an gloom.to think theres so many of you on the edge of your seats wanting this to be some sort of major event.sad really really sad.its a beautiful day out there the suns shining try going out an smiling. :flop:
****** " From Smash Get Mash " ******

Writer

PostTue Mar 22, 2011 10:02 pm » by Wildeye76

Gotta love the drug f****d deep fried americans and their utter BS Bonghead crap.
You guys...with your 2012 bs and yourr special disclosure BS, have actually managed to slow down the progress of the entire world... screw the new world order....I'd rather anyone else but you stupid druggy mofos running this world. And that goes for the UK too, friggin closet case pervert boot lickin wannabes.

You guys f*****d this world up, now its up to the rest of us to fix it.

Could "yall" do me and the no drug using world a favor? if you think all this shit is real, if you really actually in your moronic brains think all this is happening...why not just all go kill yourselves? you really think the world would miss a whole bunch of stoned losers?

No one would even blink, seriously, you have managed to inject all this made up pipe dream crap, into our reality..and you f*****d everything up.

So what...the world has supposed to have eneded like...10 times this year already accordign to the mornic mentally ill bi polar american/uk community...but everytime you get it wrong..and you keep coming back..seriously. Do you guys get laid? Do you have any money? Do you like.....sit around and make special little videos for you guys to get your wang on?

seriously, you guys are retarded, all of you..every one of you.

And when December 22nd hits? I hope this board gets so over run with new members singing up to tell you dicks where to go, even your mum wont be able to coax you out from your miserable hole.

Hows it feel to be....stupid? so like....the WHOLE world is wrong...but you pot smoking shut in lonley losers..are right.

haha, only in america....lets nuke em!!! then at last we could all get back to the good stuff.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 22, 2011 10:23 pm » by Punjedi

wildeye76 wrote:Gotta love the drug f****d deep fried americans and their utter BS Bonghead crap.
You guys...with your 2012 bs and yourr special disclosure BS, have actually managed to slow down the progress of the entire world... screw the new world order....I'd rather anyone else but you stupid druggy mofos running this world. And that goes for the UK too, friggin closet case pervert boot lickin wannabes.

Could "yall" do me and the no drug using world a favor? if you think all this shit is real, if you really actually in your moronic brains think all this is happening...why not just all go kill yourselves? you really think the world would miss a whole bunch of stoned losers?

No one would even blink, seriously, you have managed to inject all this made up pipe dream crap, into our reality..and you f*****d everything up.

So what...the world has supposed to have eneded like...10 times this year already accordign to the mornic mentally ill bi polar american/uk community...but everytime you get it wrong..and you keep coming back..seriously. Do you guys get laid? Do you have any money? Do you like.....sit around and make special little videos for you guys to get your wang on?

And when December 22nd hits? I hope this board gets so over run with new members singing up to tell you dicks where to go, even your mum wont be able to coax you out from your miserable hole.

Hows it feel to be....stupid? so like....the WHOLE world is wrong...but you pot smoking shut in lonley losers..are right.

haha, only in america....lets nuke em!!! then at last we could all get back to the good stuff.

Well at least tell us what perfect part of the globe you hail from so we can all move there.

Next time, tell us how you really feel :)
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 22, 2011 10:26 pm » by E6722maj

wildeye76 wrote: we could all get back to the good stuff.

what might this 'good stuff' be?
whatever

Super Moderator

PostTue Mar 22, 2011 10:38 pm » by Troll2rocks

wildeye76 wrote:Gotta love the drug f****d deep fried americans and their utter BS Bonghead crap.

Lmao, well... welcome to the flock you fucking retard, you post amongst us, granted not much, but enough to be considered fringe, you fucking anally raped retard.

Seriously yours is one of the dumbest self righteous posts ever to grace this website, "and that is saying something" get off your fucking pedestal you utter imbecile, the fact you have to enter a blog to rant about how great you are and how stupid people who think outside of the box are, tells us all we need to know about how unfulfillable your existence must be, considering you click this website, signed up to be a member, and say you have no interest in it WTF ? lmao hypocrite of the highest order, so you joined to say how great you are and how stupid everyone else is ?, let me tell you, that is fucking sad, I do hope you haven't got children because they want taking off you if so, and placing into the hands of someone who isn't a sociopath.

I do not care what country you hail from, you are most likely considered a failure in any and all, not to mention obviously a racist.

One big fuck you from me, on behalf of EVERYONE here at DTV, I do hope you return so I can have more fun at your expense.

You cock munching goat blowing mother screwing Darwin award seeking retarded cunt flap.
:love:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 22, 2011 10:41 pm » by Punjedi

@troll Seriously, why you being so gentle? You going soft?

:flop:
Nihil Sine Fide!

Initiate

PostTue Mar 22, 2011 10:43 pm » by Charashc

Hey I got it, the world will end on 1st of April 2011!!

I had these visions last night about great polar bears in the middle of an tropic island, and that island also had some egyptians writings and this smokey monster and.. oh no wait, that's Lost.

Nevermind, it's gonna happen on 1st of April!! We are doomed!!!!

What we are disclosing lately on dtv is just how insane its members are.

Super Moderator

PostTue Mar 22, 2011 11:06 pm » by Troll2rocks

Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

PreviousNext