Further Information on 21/3/2011 This is not a joke

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 12:07 am » by Giusdude

troll2rocks wrote:
wildeye76 wrote:Gotta love the drug f****d deep fried americans and their utter BS Bonghead crap.
You guys...with your 2012 bs and yourr special disclosure BS, have actually managed to slow down the progress of the entire world... screw the new world order....I'd rather anyone else but you stupid druggy mofos running this world. And that goes for the UK too, friggin closet case pervert boot lickin wannabes.

You guys f*****d this world up, now its up to the rest of us to fix it.

Could "yall" do me and the no drug using world a favor? if you think all this shit is real, if you really actually in your moronic brains think all this is happening...why not just all go kill yourselves? you really think the world would miss a whole bunch of stoned losers?

No one would even blink, seriously, you have managed to inject all this made up pipe dream crap, into our reality..and you f*****d everything up.

So what...the world has supposed to have eneded like...10 times this year already accordign to the mornic mentally ill bi polar american/uk community...but everytime you get it wrong..and you keep coming back..seriously. Do you guys get laid? Do you have any money? Do you like.....sit around and make special little videos for you guys to get your wang on?

seriously, you guys are retarded, all of you..every one of you.

And when December 22nd hits? I hope this board gets so over run with new members singing up to tell you dicks where to go, even your mum wont be able to coax you out from your miserable hole.

Hows it feel to be....stupid? so like....the WHOLE world is wrong...but you pot smoking shut in lonley losers..are right.

haha, only in america....lets nuke em!!! then at last we could all get back to the good stuff.

Lmao, well... welcome to the flock you fucking retard, you post amongst us, granted not much, but enough to be considered fringe, you fucking anally raped retard.

Seriously yours is one of the dumbest self righteous posts ever to grace this website, "and that is saying something" get off your fucking pedestal you utter imbecile, the fact you have to enter a blog to rant about how great you are and how stupid people who think outside of the box are, tells us all we need to know about how unfulfillable your existence must be, considering you click this website, signed up to be a member, and say you have no interest in it WTF ? lmao hypocrite of the highest order, so you joined to say how great you are and how stupid everyone else is ?, let me tell you, that is fucking sad, I do hope you haven't got children because they want taking off you if so, and placing into the hands of someone who isn't a sociopath.

I do not care what country you hail from, you are most likely considered a failure in any and all, not to mention obviously a racist.

One big fuck you from me, on behalf of EVERYONE here at DTV, I do hope you return so I can have more fun at your expense.

You cock munching goat blowing mother screwing Darwin award seeking retarded cunt flap.
:love:

watch out wildcocksuckereye, on the next one troll is really going to start being rough.
he held back because he gave you the benefit of the doubt, motherfucker.....
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 1:21 am » by Iamthatiam

wildeye76 wrote:Gotta love the drug f****d deep fried americans and their utter BS Bonghead crap.
You guys...with your 2012 bs and yourr special disclosure BS, have actually managed to slow down the progress of the entire world... screw the new world order....I'd rather anyone else but you stupid druggy mofos running this world. And that goes for the UK too, friggin closet case pervert boot lickin wannabes.

You guys f*****d this world up, now its up to the rest of us to fix it.

Could "yall" do me and the no drug using world a favor? if you think all this shit is real, if you really actually in your moronic brains think all this is happening...why not just all go kill yourselves? you really think the world would miss a whole bunch of stoned losers?

No one would even blink, seriously, you have managed to inject all this made up pipe dream crap, into our reality..and you f*****d everything up.

So what...the world has supposed to have eneded like...10 times this year already accordign to the mornic mentally ill bi polar american/uk community...but everytime you get it wrong..and you keep coming back..seriously. Do you guys get laid? Do you have any money? Do you like.....sit around and make special little videos for you guys to get your wang on?

seriously, you guys are retarded, all of you..every one of you.

And when December 22nd hits? I hope this board gets so over run with new members singing up to tell you dicks where to go, even your mum wont be able to coax you out from your miserable hole.

Hows it feel to be....stupid? so like....the WHOLE world is wrong...but you pot smoking shut in lonley losers..are right.

haha, only in america....lets nuke em!!! then at last we could all get back to the good stuff.

Fressshhh Meatz!!Hehe :twisted:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Initiate

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 1:26 am » by Pateriot

No really...stop.
newdawnrising wrote::idea: stop

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 1:29 am » by Muchtyman

You cock munching goat blowing mother screwing Darwin award seeking retarded cunt flap.

#003666 - troll2rocks - jackal - check connections interpret volumetric risk of high risk factors stop

You Go Fuck em , Troll / Ricto ....................... :twisted:

This is not a joke stop.
troll2rocks - ricto
lowsix - trevor ................................" Trevor " ......................... :lol:
pindz - guild

further-information-on-21-3-2011-this-is-not-a-joke-t46931-10.html

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 1:49 am » by Redwoodrick

Well first of all.sociopath,I am the only one here that uses the term "yall",and find it interesting that you have decided that every one of us believe in...what was it 2012?..You seem dedicated to pigeonholing "us" into a neat little freak box,but this is a publiv site that anyone can join with their opinions and beliefs....even sociotards such as yourself.You are displaying your underdeveloped intellect by making such a broad statement.We are a community of people from EVERY beleif system and quite a few countries..prolly even the inbred little hamlet you call home- when you can convince yourself and the rest of your sheep diddling neighbors that you really are a sovereign nation and not just the European Union's little backwater bitch.Your vitriol towards people you know nothing about suggests you have much deeper problems than the paternal sexual abuse you are repressing,and should probably start spending your welfare (dole) on the therapy mandated by the court rather than the malt liquor and burly unwashed male prostitutes you find at the bus stops and back alley bars near the bushes by the river where you live with your mom.
Goats and small children fear you.
We just think your touched.
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 10:48 pm » by SamueltheLion

muchtyman wrote:You cock munching goat blowing mother screwing Darwin award seeking retarded cunt flap.

#003666 - troll2rocks - jackal - check connections interpret volumetric risk of high risk factors stop

You Go Fuck em , Troll / Ricto ....................... :twisted:

This is not a joke stop.
troll2rocks - ricto
lowsix - trevor ................................" Trevor " ......................... :lol:
pindz - guild

further-information-on-21-3-2011-this-is-not-a-joke-t46931-10.html

:D
Your faith will make you whole

Initiate

PostThu Mar 24, 2011 12:56 am » by pandoras

OMG!!!
wildcat76 strikes from the shadows...

syphilitic sucking uterite knob

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 24, 2011 1:20 am » by E6722maj

ha ha :alien51:

:cheers:
whatever

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 24, 2011 2:31 pm » by Dukettt

Wow.
That was a read! Original post seems to be made by 14-16 year old geeky dude who has watched a few too many ufo docs. Now he created a "mystic" "official" sounding post and was probably hoping that the real "TPTB" would contact him because he seems to be soooo up to task and can surely handle the truth. Then they would come and hire him just like in stargate universe! Wow then they will show him aliens and ufos and all this cool stuff....
Maybe try harder next time....
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Initiate

PostThu Mar 24, 2011 2:57 pm » by Taintedsample

troll2rocks wrote:http://www.conspiratorialplanet.blogspot.com/

WOW

:look:

PreviousNext