Future prophesies...

Initiate
Posts: 939
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:32 am

PostSun May 17, 2009 6:22 pm » by lainn


Dreams....prophecy....I have had a dream of a world where our 5 senses have been studied and ontroled rendering control over the 6th that we are kept oblivious of its existence...... a world where knowledge of th e 6th was despised and those that learned how to tap that stream were prosicuted and destroyed or used for the will of those that rule the lands.....people became comodity and exepted their fate by means of a tunnel vission conditioning....they accepted lower paying jobs and lower standards of living....tent cities became the norm....as individuals that accepted a higher state of conditioning became somewhat house slaves for their masters as it was the only way to attain a better way of living that equates only to the middle class of today.....the military was at its peak as all soldiers were then connected through a nano machine system of control....they became perfect as all emotion had been supressed...they had become disconnected from all human empathy and were called beleivers as they did not only follow their orders but beleived in them....the military complex was ran by fanatical religious military types and oppression had become the mode of total rule......there were many rice fields and farm lands that provided food for the masters whom offered for the illuson of peace....the children cried in the fields underneath the blazing heat of the sun as they slaved...their cried as they were hungree as the rice was grown only for the purpose of offering and the nutrients they recieved was only good enough to feed swine...their cry was a question that asked "why...why if we grow all the rice we are the ones to go hungree"....the elders of the villages told stories that carried the scent of written history of which was the choices of the masses of the 20th and 21st centuries.....they spoke of how we lost our freedoms underneath a false flag of freedom but it was ok because the saviour of us all was soon to come.....a saviour that had a different name from those of which we await today but ironically enough the same story........

I have seen a tunnel in the world of dreams....a tunnel that moved through time and space .....a speed i moved with unkown to the imagination.......i moved through as an orb of many colors...changing from red to green to yellow ect........i came out on the otherside of this tunnel and came to a solar system of planets revolving around a blue sun.....i changed to the color of that sun and as i looked around me i witness countless others appear as orbs as each seemed magnetically attracted to a single planet ....i felt the pull of this planet and felt myself moving towards it in love...i felt no fear and allowed myself to be pulled into it...in the moment i had...my eyes opened as if i had been born ...i smelt and felt existence...and then....i awoke and found myself into this reality again....thinking of how late i was for work....racing to prepare to beat the clock....i thought of bills to be payed and apologising to my boss with a lie of my reasoning of being late...i wondered why i couln't tell her of my dream and the answer came quick.......i worked that day as the rain poured down on the facility....the dolphins played in the rain...i was soaked not by my choice but because my efforts render those spending money to be satiated as those dollars made allow the food to remain on the table of the owner....he ate sushi...as i ate cream of wheat.....we sat across the table staring at each other....i and the owner...he asked...."question"...i shook my head yes and asked..."if we grow all the rice...why are we the ones to go hungree.

then....the alrm clock nagged...and i awoke...to another day of this world...wondering when i will awaken from this dream.

not a prophecy but one dream i can remember....i hope i haven't destoyed your thread Snake....and i'm tyring to find books from the author you mentioned...any recomendations.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10610
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostSun May 17, 2009 6:58 pm » by Cornbread714


All my life I've had dreams about UFOs. I don't know they are just symbolic or maybe something more.
I've mentioned here before two of the earliest dreams I can recall, one was about a nuclear war, the other about a UFO.
This isn't exactly on topic, but I have a recurring type of dream where the skies are literally filled with UFOs. They look huge and are of every description. Spinning circles of light, sort of like the biblical "wheel inside a wheel", some are more like star Trek or Star Wars typical sci-fi movie-looking craft. In the dream my feeling is more like complete awe than terror. These are the most exhilarating dreams I have (well, except for some of the sex ones).
But the feeling is also one of having known all along and getting to say "Wow! They are real." And it's not that I get any benevolent or malevolent vibe. Just sheer awe. And in the dreams they never land, they just show themselves in a BIG way.
If those fuckers ARE real, I'd like to finally know for sure.
So, I hope this is a prophecy...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 176
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:52 am
Location: Inner Mind

PostMon May 18, 2009 12:00 am » by Dmtshaman


I feel every outcome is possible and ready to unfold upon us, we drift up and down the chain of possibilites. So if someone has a vision of the future it is only a potential future...just like our future as a human race is going to be either total destruction or total enlightenment, with about a million variations in between...it hasnt been decided yet. We are on a collision course with a brick wall and we have not decided if we should jump off or ride it out...
As far as dreams inner thoughts of the future, for some reason I keep invisioning alot of burning and fire....could be from the sun, could be from war, could be from some other natural disaster or maybe it could be the alchemical fire within us burning out of us in some way. All I know is that buisness as usual can not go on...it takes extreme shock to change us, I just pray its not the death of us that makes us realize how selfish we all our...there is still a small window for change but it will take a great teacher/leader to begin this process...if the preacher on the mount was the answer we would have turned the corner 2000 years ago. Its going to come from someone we least expect it from...could be you! :sunny:
...If the words "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness" don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isnt worth the Hemp its written on...

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 143
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:41 pm

PostMon May 18, 2009 12:05 am » by Harlekin


Here are some pictures how it will look like:


Upload to Disclose.tv


Initiate
Posts: 883
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:21 pm

PostMon May 18, 2009 12:48 am » by Theshee


Snake, I have posted somewhere here on something that happened while I was in a car with a friend. I don't know if it was a prophesy or not but it sure was weird as we both experienced it together. We were stuck in traffic in the middle of a busy city having a laugh about something and as I turned and looked out the window it was total devastation, like a huge bomb had gone off, buildings were flattened and reduced to rubble. It all happened in the blink of an eye, I turned to my friend as I was confused and frightened, she had seen the same thing. Yet here we were the both of sitting in the middle of traffic in a busy city center.
I have had numerous 'dreams' over the years of UFO invasions way before I got any sort of interest in them. Who knows.... I do believe our mind tries to sort through stuff while we sleep in the best way it can.

Initiate
Posts: 939
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:32 am

PostMon May 18, 2009 12:58 am » by lainn


dmtshaman wrote:I feel every outcome is possible and ready to unfold upon us, we drift up and down the chain of possibilites. So if someone has a vision of the future it is only a potential future...just like our future as a human race is going to be either total destruction or total enlightenment, with about a million variations in between...it hasnt been decided yet. We are on a collision course with a brick wall and we have not decided if we should jump off or ride it out...
As far as dreams inner thoughts of the future, for some reason I keep invisioning alot of burning and fire....could be from the sun, could be from war, could be from some other natural disaster or maybe it could be the alchemical fire within us burning out of us in some way. All I know is that buisness as usual can not go on...it takes extreme shock to change us, I just pray its not the death of us that makes us realize how selfish we all our...there is still a small window for change but it will take a great teacher/leader to begin this process...if the preacher on the mount was the answer we would have turned the corner 2000 years ago. Its going to come from someone we least expect it from...could be you! :sunny:


I vision the burning as well......but then i realize what happens after fire....new birth...life....we are destined.....strength transferal.....baptism through a wall of fire to burn awy what is not needed....we shall exist...forever....beautiful your words.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10610
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostMon May 18, 2009 1:02 am » by Cornbread714


harlekin wrote:Here are some pictures how it will look like:


Upload to Disclose.tv



I fucking hope you are wrong!
Cormac McCarthy is one of the best (and one of the most disturbing) writers around. I've mostly only read his short stories but No Country for Old Men (the movie) really haunted me. His work is dark but powerful. This could be a very good movie, but it looks like it won't be the "feel-good" hit of the summer...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostMon May 18, 2009 1:07 am » by Lowsix


theshee wrote:Snake, I have posted somewhere here on something that happened while I was in a car with a friend. I don't know if it was a prophesy or not but it sure was weird as we both experienced it together. We were stuck in traffic in the middle of a busy city having a laugh about something and as I turned and looked out the window it was total devastation, like a huge bomb had gone off, buildings were flattened and reduced to rubble. It all happened in the blink of an eye, I turned to my friend as I was confused and frightened, she had seen the same thing. Yet here we were the both of sitting in the middle of traffic in a busy city center.
I have had numerous 'dreams' over the years of UFO invasions way before I got any sort of interest in them. Who knows.... I do believe our mind tries to sort through stuff while we sleep in the best way it can.


Whats REALLY interesting about your experience, and a couple of others that chimed in when you mentioned it..is that there is a movie coming out this summer about this EXACTLY.

People all over the world are having these flash visions of total destruction.

Im am SO pissed that i didnt write it down when the preview played.
I couldnt find it on comingsoon.net...
Ill edit my post next time i see it.

Very interesting.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10610
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostMon May 18, 2009 1:18 am » by Cornbread714


dmtshaman wrote:I feel every outcome is possible and ready to unfold upon us, we drift up and down the chain of possibilites. So if someone has a vision of the future it is only a potential future...just like our future as a human race is going to be either total destruction or total enlightenment, with about a million variations in between...it hasnt been decided yet. We are on a collision course with a brick wall and we have not decided if we should jump off or ride it out...
As far as dreams inner thoughts of the future, for some reason I keep invisioning alot of burning and fire....could be from the sun, could be from war, could be from some other natural disaster or maybe it could be the alchemical fire within us burning out of us in some way. All I know is that buisness as usual can not go on...it takes extreme shock to change us, I just pray its not the death of us that makes us realize how selfish we all our...there is still a small window for change but it will take a great teacher/leader to begin this process...if the preacher on the mount was the answer we would have turned the corner 2000 years ago. Its going to come from someone we least expect it from...could be you! :sunny:


The great Robert Anton Wilson wrote a very good book years ago titled Prometheus Rising in which he details his vision of the prophesied approaching transformation of man. It was a very positive message and I always love his work.
The preface to the book, though, was written by Israel Regardie, a man for whom I also have high regard (pun intended).
The basic message of the preface was that Regardie agreed with Wilson's premise, but he envisioned a much more painful transition than Wilson had imagined. His own feeling was that the phoenix (mankind) will indeed rise, but that it will arise literally from the ashes of the previous world.
Somehow that image has stuck with me.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate
Posts: 930
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:11 pm

PostMon May 18, 2009 1:56 am » by Mikemess


I have had, at least 2 or 3 times, a vivid waking dream where I'm flying over the East River and coming into Manhattan. I notice that the buildings are all destroyed like the after affects of some war or destruction but people are still living inside the destroyed buildings as shelter.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook