Future prophesies...

Initiate

PostMon May 18, 2009 2:01 am » by Snake Plissken

Thanks for posting amigos (and amigas!) :wink:

Its so interesting to hear so many peoples dreams and visions, once agin, without this site, i would never get to hear these incredible things.

There seems to be a lot less doom and gloom than i thought there might be, this is good because i think we are headed for a new beginning rather than the end.

Lainn, thanks for your very cool post, i like the way you seem to really write down whats in your head, sometimes i find it hard to put down whats going on in my mind in writing, your posts really seem like a total direct flow of concioussness out of your head and onto the page, with no interference. :wink:

With regard to China Mieville, try to find a copy of Perdido Street Station, its a very cool book, if you had to label it i guess its kind of a 'steampunk' novel, not sure if its everyones cup of tea, but i like it... :D

Thanks to everyone else for sharing, Does anyone find that as they get older they dream less? I do, i mean, i still dream a lot, but its when i was a teenager that i used to have those really big, epic, very real dreams, now they are few and far between.

I would love to go into detail about some of my odd, very vivid, prophetic dreams, but i really struggle to find the words to describe some of the things ive seen, i just find it easier to actually talk to someone, the words dont find their way to this keyboard very easily. :wink:

So far there doesnt seem to be a really common theme, but maybe each vision is just a small part of the puzzle, thats my belief anyway, thats why im so interested to hear from everyone, i need more pieces to see the big picture... :wink:
"The more things change the more they stay the same..."

Master Conspirator

PostMon May 18, 2009 2:07 am » by Lowsix

If you want those epic dreams back,

Try smoking some Calea Zacatechichi or drinking it in tea (which tastes like evil)
or smoking VERY VERY small amounts of Salvia Divinorum before you sleep..
(leaf preferable to extract btw on the salvia)
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostMon May 18, 2009 2:13 am » by Snake Plissken

Thanks for that Low, but i never needed that stuff back then, i think i need to find my own way back to those black days.... :wink:

Master Conspirator

PostMon May 18, 2009 2:31 am » by Cornbread714

Snake Plissken wrote:
With regard to China Mieville, try to find a copy of Perdido Street Station, its a very cool book, if you had to label it i guess its kind of a 'steampunk' novel, not sure if its everyones cup of tea, but i like it... :D

I also liked it very much, I think a lot of others here would too...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostMon May 18, 2009 2:40 am » by Snake Plissken

Cheers Cornbread! :cheers:

Cool that youve read that book... :D

Super Moderator

PostMon May 18, 2009 3:25 am » by Dmtshaman

lainn wrote:I vision the burning as well......but then i realize what happens after fire....new birth...life....we are destined.....strength transferal.....baptism through a wall of fire to burn awy what is not needed....we shall exist...forever....beautiful your words.

If anyone has ever seen how gold is burned out of the dross of dirt, its the same process of our spirit burning out of the body just as Lainn describes...this is what christians refer to as the rapture, I like to call it transcendence...but a transcendence to what? This is determined by the individual, one who is not prepared for this will view it as death, those prepared will see it as a rebirth... :sunny: .
...If the words "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness" don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isnt worth the Hemp its written on...

Master Conspirator

PostMon May 18, 2009 3:49 am » by Lowsix

The Name of the Movie is Flash Forward... woot..go me.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostTue May 19, 2009 9:44 am » by Clawspiracy

When I was 18 I had a dream which I considered profound enough to write down...

I am stuck in traffic, and there are cars at a dead stop. On both sides of the road is a vast plain, grassy. Everyone is getting out of their cars and walking towards something. Dozens of planes and helicopters are flying overhead. I get out of my car and leave the door open.

At the end of the road a massive craft is hovering several miles above the road. It is massive, and completely bathed in light. As people from all walks of life are headed down the road, the bottom of the ship opens up, and slowly something comes down, also huge. The object is slowly lowered to the ground, and people are gasping... Although we've never seen the real thing, we all know what it is...

It's Noah's Arc.

Someone next to me says, "It's the end of the world...."

Then I woke up and wrote it down.
It's a Clawspiracy...

Initiate

PostTue May 19, 2009 3:59 pm » by Snake Plissken

Thats really interesting claw, i had an end of the world dream too, only in mine the spirits of the dead came to meet the livving, they looked like quick flashes of light that then suddenly took forms of relatives or loved ones. People all over were greeting their lost relatives. In my dream i was (naturally!) really sceptical and nobody had come to greet me, so i started questioning one of the dead that had appeared (a relative of my friends mum!). I was asking, where did you come from why has this happened. This was the other half of the dream i wrote about at the start of this post, the end of the worrld was attributed to a 'Russian indo-chinese army'.

Like yours he whole thing felt very profound and very real. I will never forget that dream. :wink:

Initiate

PostTue May 19, 2009 4:06 pm » by Bettyboolean

concrete wrote:
tobygrey wrote:
the past doesnt exist onley the present !

Actually. It does. The minute you remember something, that brings it into the present. Granted. It is your present, not mine.
My past is different than yours, but it still exists.
My future however is unknown, so is yours. No one can see what hasn't been. They can guess, thay can make lots of guesses. Then in some time from now. Some one can look into the past and say, 'LOOK HE/SHE GUESSED 10000 TIMES!!! THEY GOT ONE RIGHT!!!! THEY COULD SEE THE FUTURE!!!!'.

Anyone can see the future if they use a logical progresion. Not if they guess.

Anyway. If the past didn't exist, how do you exist?

neither the past , the future or the present exist. When is the present? Now? as soon as you try to pin it down its gone :banana:
ImageImage

PreviousNext